It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this kinda strange?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I looked back on my life recently, preparing for surgery to think of all the times I had been to the hospital or had surgery and then it hit me. I have never been sick a day in my life. I even asked my dad and all he could say was that when I was a month old or so I had a heat rash.

I mean I didn't think it was that obscure but I brought it up to this girl and she said that wasn't normal.

I'm not trying to draw a connection here but there were some weird events around the time of my birth one being the night I was brought home from the hospital my parents came in and discovered a bat resting on my cradle. In China that is a sign of good fortune and bats aren't usually seen around here. We certainly haven't had any in my parents home for the 30 years they lived there.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Is it odd that you were never sick? No, I think you were just born with an exceptional immune system. The bat thing is odd though.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by goldbomb444

Yeah I didn't think it was all that odd just a really good immune system. That girl acted like I was some freak so I was a bit worried it was unusual. I heard that too many white blood cells can cause problems.

I often think of the bat. I don't know why but I've always felt a strong connection to it. There's some native american blood in my family supposedly.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

When you stand in front of a mirror do you cast a reflection? Are you repulsed by the presence of garlic? Do you have an insatiable thirst for blood? Does your skin burn when in direct sunlight? Do you have fangs?

If you answered yes to any of these, you may have the NOS4A2 virus.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Yes. A bat resting on your cradle is definitely a bit strange. Maybe something to the good luck thing as well, seeing as you haven't been sick a day in your life.

Good luck with the surgery

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRooster

Well not to make a rather bland statement but vampires obviously aren't real lol.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Thanks it's a pretty bad hernia. My colon is coming out.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
reply to post by goldbomb444

Yeah I didn't think it was all that odd just a really good immune system. That girl acted like I was some freak so I was a bit worried it was unusual. I heard that too many white blood cells can cause problems.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

It is unusual to have an immune system of your caliber, but I wouldn't worry about it. Sorry about the Hernia, I had one when I was little...not fun

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
your colon is coming out?? ouch. You say you have been to hospital for surgery, and are going again.But never been sick. Lets say you were born with powers, are they reducing the older you get?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
You have a wicked strong immune system, but I have a feeling it's something more than just that. Meditate on it, the answers may come. Good luck with the surgery anyway

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by scubagravy

No. I've never had surgery. This will be the first time. I was contemplating if I had ever had surgery, but I haven't. Bit nervous, fingers crossed.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
How unusual it is to never have been sick depends somewhat on how old you are. If you're sixteen, for example, it's a little unusual but if you're sixty-six, then it's very unusual. If you don't consider it too personal to reply, how old are you?

[edit on 11/2/2008 by CarolynC]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CarolynC

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ive never been sick one day of my life either. I credit it to never going to the doctor or taking pills. I use natural products, eat natural food, and make my own remedies. And I literally have perfect health.

More people should stop relying on doctor visits

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Howd you define sick? Not even a cold? Or the flu? If you arnt counting these things then its not that odd, as ive never had anything else.

If you are counting these then its weird, these illnesses are crucial in order to build up a decent immune system, your white blood cells cant fight them effectivly unless theyve had previous exposure. Could hit you hard when finally do get it.

On a side note, I know a girl who lived on a dairy farm when she was young and drank untreated milk all the time, because of this she was the only one in her school who didnt require TB vaccination. Pretty impressive.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I think you are being guarded by alien angels. The bat and the not getting sick, are good signs you are in alignment for complete realization this time around.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Man_Versus_AntiMan

Never a cold or flu.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Could you explain this deeper?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve
I'm not trying to draw a connection here but there were some weird events around the time of my birth one being the night I was brought home from the hospital my parents came in and discovered a bat resting on my cradle. In China that is a sign of good fortune and bats aren't usually seen around here. We certainly haven't had any in my parents home for the 30 years they lived there.

You must be...Batman! Holy smokes...

Either that or your immune system is awesome. I wish I was never sick. Anywhoo, make sure you take care of yourself after surgery, as that is a good time to get sick.

new topics

top topics

join