It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you believe in aliens and UFO's before you came to ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yes, I did and still do believe there are ET's.

As a 9 months old baby I would cry for the moon when I was outside with my parents. I still feel a kinship with the universe. I watch the heavens every night.

Oh and I was born in 1947. My parents were the first conspiracy theorist I knew.

When I saw the ET aircraft hoovering just a few feet over my parents home my beliefs were confirmed.

Finding ATS was a blessing for me. I can finally discuss my inner thoughts with like minded people.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
My guess is that your response to this question will average about 9:1 affirmative, myself included.

ATS, for most, is merely a conduit, a vessel, a reinforcement or affirmation of belief (or faith).

Personally, I have no choice to but to remain an alien/UFO agnostic - at least for the present. I've seen a couple of weird things, strongly believe the numerical odds are undeniable for existence, etc.

Nevertheless, I have yet to say, directly, definitively and unequivocally, that I have empirical, first-hand evidence or experience of aliens or (EBE-operated) UFO's. Hope to one day - but not yet...

*sigh*

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
nice idea for a thread, im sure your getting to know a lot about some of our fellow members as i know i am.

I believed in ET's and UFO's before i found ATS. ATS has been a fine tool to help sharpen my understanding of a few things such as,

how many people have yet to make the jump into accepting the visitors
how many people can convince themselves otherwise based on fear
how many people can debunk the fake cgi vids
how many people try and convice others to change their view point
how many people have had experiences
how many people have not had experiences
how many more cases there are that i never heard of before.

so you see ATS has been a great tool. Thanks ATS for helping me exercise my believer muscles.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Oh yes, always believed in other species, before ever seeing a series, sitcom, or sci fi; although those things are interesting.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Before coming here I did... the site has educated me as I have spent a fair amount of time in the various black project threads snooping around. I now believe most of what we see is man made.

And if I ever shot footage of a UFO, I'd post it on ATS under a new screen name, as the skeptics and debunkers around here are brutal.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Whats interesting is the change in social perceptions day to day.

Ive had a few discussions recently among friends and the universal view is one of concerns. Like myself they are everyday people with no predicated interest in the subject, although recently ive developed a very deep interest in finding more and more infromation for myself.

Anyway regarding the recent events in the last years or so, poltically, religiously (vatican comments) almost everyone I know is deepkly suspicious and agreed on a fundemental truth, that something is going on behind the scenes.

In fact the Vatican statement made some people I know very nervous, basically when the Vatican start talking about things like this you just get a bad sense of things, particularly in current times, because Vatican state is the most super secretive and suspect organisation around.

Anyway, general consensus is that whether its aliens, secret societies, religious monopolies, theres something afoot in the world today that leaves a sour taste in the mouth and makes you think long and hard about where your cash is, what your own fallbacks are and whats going to be happening in the next couple of years.

Its nice to see that like me, many people who I know that are critical by nature have found recent times more than a little discomforting and suspect.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join