It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Bush, Cheney and Co. just going to walk away from this...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

can you seriously pull a straight face and claim to be non-partisan when bickering over the current situation we as a nation found ourselves in? I mean seriously it sounds as though folks on the right bear no more blame on this administration, lets just shift all blame to the democrats, because we dont have the balls to confront our own over this mess. Yes folks these days choose to be blinded by partisan, no effort to look within partylines anymore.

Unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think you all need to let go of hammering Bush, Its all a distraction do the mess Obama is about to create...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I believe it is possible we will see some legal action following the White House transition. There was that lawyer that wrote a book in which he laid out the case for charging Bush and Cheney with murder and there were committies in the House and Senate looking into it. This was back in the first half of 2008 I think. I am hoping this is the thing that Biden said we wouldn't want to do but it was the right thing to do.
I know.... dreaming again....

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cio88

Good point. I believe that nation will have more important things to worry about over the next few years. This will all be a distant memory.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cio88
I think you all need to let go of hammering Bush, Its all a distraction do the mess Obama is about to create...

Maybe we should have handcuffed one of the bastards? Maybe we should? Maybe we will. God I hope so. Obama has to deal with the mess that already is.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Amelie

Of course. Americans have very short attention spans and will only be concerned about what the corporate media is pushing at the moment. So let us see; you can count on a lot of finger pointing at PE Obama for everything including the latest fashion to his selection of White House pooch. No mention will be made of Bush, his shredding of the constitution, the elimination of our constitutional freedoms or the sellout of our country to the highest bidder. Bush and Cheney will slink quietly away to their underground bunkers and entertain themselves counting all the money they stole from the American people that they sold out. I am just not sure which language will become primary. To be safe learn both Chinese and Russian.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join