It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Bush, Cheney and Co. just going to walk away from this...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Let's see, the "opposing party" (besides Kucinich) didn't want to impeach. I hear very few discussing war crimes. It seems some of my fellow "liberal" or so called "progressives" just want to change the faces in the White House and forget about the damage and ruin of the last 8 years.

If you don't believe these guys are front men for the N.W.O as many of us do, if you believe Bush and Company were running things, how are they going to be held accountable for what they did in the last 8 years? It seems Bush and Cheney got away with it all!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
unfortunately , yes.

which is sad..

very sad.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Amelie

Don't be surprised if either of the clowns elected as president, be it Obama or Mcain pardon the entire Bush regime.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
As far as I know Bush minor has a 100k acre ranch in Paraguay. Karl Rove better tell him to go there very soon or else ... some rogue patriot might find him and arrest him for treason and crimes against humanity. I think they both have 'shacks' in Dubai as well. KBR has already moved there.. it makes cents.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

You're right! The W movie is a whitewash. The so called "liberal" media told jokes as he committed crimes. There is no opposition party. These guys are going to walk away scot-free with a presidential seal of approval from Mccain or Obama.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Amelie

There is a very serious reason why Pelosi will not pursue Bush and the regime. There is evidence that she was complicit in what was going on, to put it bluntly; she was aware of the evidence that existed regarding the invasion of Iraq and that therefore to outright name "Bush" regime as subverting our constitution would also mean some high officials within the Democratic party also being dragged through the mud. This is why she denied any talk of impeaching W.

So the Democrats like the Republican scumbags will sweep everything under the rug to protect themselves.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Well, they did get away with in it their mortal lives. As angry as it makes me to admit this, it is true. However, I hold solace in the fact that when they stand before the creator, he will not give them a pass. Personally, I think that if there is a hell, there are special rooms being created for Bush and Cheney.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gateway
reply to post by Amelie

Don't be surprised if either of the clowns elected as president, be it Obama or Mcain pardon the entire Bush regime.

In case you had not heard this, when the bill allowing the illegal wire tapping of American citizens was written, it actually included a pardon for Bush for having signed the bill!!! Why we as a country let him get away with this crap I will never know. Personally, I blame closed minded Republicans who turned a blind eye to all of horrible things that their president did. Sometimes, you have to allow yourself to be wrong, else you never grow as a person.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by BluegrassRevolutionary]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BluegrassRevolutionary

Classic, if that's the case. He pardoned himself
:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Amelie

That is exactly what he did.

It makes you sick doesn't it. Conservatives should be so proud.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
It's like when you play game with a kid...sometimes the rules change, are amended, or just sort of work out in the favor of the more...imaginative mind.

You can't do that but I can because I am the Decider of the rules!

Not that anything will happen. They might get a conviction but they'd be let off for insanity or something Non-Binding

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gateway
reply to post by Amelie

they don't have to, bush pardoned himself. it was deep within a bill about security, it prevents him from EVER being charged with war crimes for anything AFTER 9/11. there ya go...YES they will walk away from it, it's the law.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Not only walk away.. but walk away and prosper.... book it.

Hey what do ya know... a second line!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yes, they'll walk away, just as criminals like Barney Frank, Nancy Pelosi, Chris Dodd and Paulson walk away from the treasonous act, called the Bailout Bill that they rammed through over the objections of the huge majority of American citizens. There aren't enough jails to hold all of the crooks that have created the mess the country and the world are in today.
They'll walk away, just as the corporate executives who bankrupted their corporations have walked away, with millions in golden parachutes, while the poor and middle class of America pay for the crooks' crimes with higher taxes, devastated 401K's, and foreclosed homes.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Seems like Frank, Pelosi, Dodd are going to continue to do more damage.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This is funny because for the longest time I've been hearing that he was going to make himself a permanent dictator, dicatator, dictator.

If people were wrong about this then they are probably wrong about a lot of other things too. If not wrong then maybe disinformed.

Bush is getting ready to move into a certain section of Dallas here very soon. This means he will practically be my neighbor in about a month or so.

When I see him, I'll be sure to let him know how you feel about this.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelie

Ha, you forgot about Obama.
Status Quo you can believe in.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Most of us here at ATS have been saying over and over that BOTH parties have the same agenda.
Only the masks change!
Obama is a little glimer of hope, mwhahahahahahaha!!!!! Lets see what he can do, to get us and the world, out of this mess!!!!!! *laughs hysterically*

Anyone who is a willing participant in playing "sock puppett" to the once great USA, can kiss my butt. I hate to say it, but i do believe the movie is just about to begin......

We shall see.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Ha, you forgot about Obama.
Status Quo you can believe in.

ProfEmeritus didn't mention Obama, but I'm sure O and Rahm will have a long list of crimes they get away with, add Hilary to the list of continuing to do more damage.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelie

We have a war that has cost us over a trillion dollars, over 4000 brave men and women lost on a war that evens Bush admits to have had "bad intelligence".... the connection between Bush the businesses that benefit from this war, the close dealings between the Bush family and the Bin Ladin, the intrusion on our private lives in the name of the "free world", the outright pro-israeli sentiment despite the zionists and christian right having their hands just as dirty as those dealings with Hamas and al-quada...

..And here you are.. going on about Pelosi and Dodd, going on about a congress that was elected a mere two years ago. Sounds more like partisan bickering from the right again. Hypocrisy at its worse.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join