It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Cover Up of our Time

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
so what kind of action are we going to take?

I've woken people up, they were shocked but happy to be unlocked from their slumber.

I've setup website with videos to spread the word.

The only thing I haven't done is taken direct action against those who oppress us but I feel the day may come sooner than later; the way the economy and society is going lately.

Out of curiosity, have you read Derrick Jensen's book "Endgame" ?

Great read on the destructiveness of civilization and how it cannot survive indefinitely if it continues to grow and consume at its current pace.

We the awoken, grow in numbers daily.

[edit on 6-11-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

So how do we proceed?

OK the best answer I can give is that it is like catching and amplifying a certain stream of consciousness that is out there waiting for us. It is a stream they are trying to block us from.

The best way of describing how to access that stream is that it is like like reading the code of our reality(see my thread).

If some of us could do this then I am sure it would start the process of transcendence for all involved.

Thank you Warren for putting the information out there. This is certainly a great start, but at the end of the day information once aquired and understood should lead to action. Certainly with respect to our dire situation here on earth action must and should be taken. Few realise we are on a rescue mission to free the enslaved, they forget you see.

Personally I get so frustrated because I have all this power and knowledge and no way to channel it yet. Which is one of the reasons I started this thread. I think I may have been foolish in thinking I could implement a plan of action!

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Hope

Hope is the real killer. Hope is harmful. Hope enables us to sit still in the sinking raft instead of doing something about our situation. Forget hope. Honestly and candidly assessing the situation as it truly stands is our only chance. Instead of sitting there and "hoping" our way out of this, perhaps we should recognize that realizing the truth of our situation, even if unpleasant, is positive since it is required first step toward real change. ~ Gringo Stars

Hope is the leash of submission. ~ Raoul Vaneigem

The cure for despair is not hope. It's discovering what we want to do about something we care about. ~ Magaret Wheatley

Courage

Desperation is the raw material of drastic change. Only those who can leave behind everything they have ever believed in can hope to escape. ~ William S. Burroughs

[edit on 7-11-2008 by warrenb]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

Thank you for those wise words of wisdom Warren.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
OK I want to throw this out there. How many of you here have experienced 'interruptions' when you're exacting your hearts desire, ie disturbances at the wrong time?

For those of you that have, I believe that these purposeful interruptions/blockages/obstacles are set in place and part of the agenda of the malevolent ones, and designed to disrupt and redirect your attentions and energy. From what I can gather they have been at it for a very long time.
I am starting to see the same in the astral worlds where at key locations there will be something to make you connect with something distasteful and distracting to do with the past thereby creating and maintaining a 'connection' to them. This is why in moving forward we must severe our connections to the past because it is in the past they live. This is what happened when Eve took a bite of the apple and yes it's true I witnessed the moment and the impact it had when I last accessed the Acashic records library. This is also similar to the scene in The Matrix with the woman wearing the red dress. She was a programmed distraction! A nice one all be it, but the principle is the same.

So how do we fix this? Well as I mentioned earlier one of my opinions on the way forward is gracefully attaching to the higher stream of consciousness and just being free. Sounds easy right, well its not, not only because of the obstacles in place especially the law of the land, but also because you have to move forward with the right intent, and without disharmonious interruptions which act as a spanner in the works. Get this act of purpose, momentum and intent right and it creates a vacuum of energy that is self elevating and kind of exponential. Of course if you want to go all the way it does mean understanding the code, which is where your instinct, experience and knowledge come into play all at once.

Just remember they want to keep you here enslaved on earth especially if you are the kinds of folk that visit this site. Why because they feed off of you and you give them time. You shouldn't even be giving them your attention. These people are ILL, they are working consciously against God, I'll say that again THEY ARE CONSCIOUSLY WORKING AGAINST GOD do I need to say this is the most atrocious thing possible. And in case this isn’t enough to convince you, remember this, they crucified the Son of God. Who may well have been God incarnate on earth. Yes God the genius.

They want to taint everything that is right and good about life, creation and progression with their sick icky energy and influence. They are sick, sick people and you must allow this to sink in. If only we could spot them easily huh, well you can and it's to do with the flow of energy. Basically they operate in an opposite direction to your flow (if you're a light being that is) so if you are feeling up, you will see they will start to feel down and they will try tactically to reverse your flow through insults, mal intent, making you feel uncomfortable or awkward and manipulation. If you want, fight their attempts to manipulate you. Soon you will find conflict is inevitable. Yes you have now identified their true nature, they are conflict mongerers and they feed off of this flow of energy that takes place during conflict. It's like necter to them! So be aware.

Shine on.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Can you please provide more info on the psychic hive mind and why you believe it to be real?

It's very interesting.

thanks

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I'm not sure if I can right now, this is very sensitive information, I shouldn't even be telling you this over a web site. It flags all kinds of tags, switches and trips. They know when these things are spoken about and I could get into deep water.

OK I’m going to explain some of the code to you, it’s part of the programming language that makes up this reality. This is a download from my soul to yours. It's for those that need to understand (for the purposes of readiness and action). Any writers here reading this be very careful how and if you use this information and its distribution.

END TIME INFO..........................

Each pocket of local connections within a society is layered and connected to a hive mind. This hive mind is sometimes but not always conscious of it position in the positronic network and the immediate junctions or entities within its pod. Conscious malevolent pods are sometimes very psychic and few outside of their pod are aware of their link and their combined goals or agreements. Those that try coming out of their pods and risk breaking their connection indeed break their bond and are soon exposed (we haven’t sensed the repercussions of such pod’s activities yet but their actions will have dire consequences for them). Now use your mind to map out the possibilities involved if we connect or unite the non-malevolent pods ie those of the light, Gods sparks so to speak.

Remember this, those that fear God work harder than those that don’t. Hendelberg Zavordski

You might be able to work th rest out from that quote (don’t look for the obvious meaning)!

I can't tell you everything as that would cause what I call a quantum flux, in case your asking, this is due to the nature of the universe we inhabit. In our reality it cannot be explained, only understood. Very complicated stuff and involves an understanding of the sciences plus the flow of energy. Most of all it requires an understanding of cosmic structure, in my opinion the key to immortality and admiration.

If I am found by the right people at the right time I can reveal much of what I know, but unless I am in the same energy structure with the right momentum, I have to be wise with the words I choose.

Shine on.

[edit on 8-11-2008 by pharaohmoan]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
WE ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS
HAVING A SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE
WE ARE SPIRITUAL BEINGS
HAVING A HUMAN EXPERIENCE

well i must say that our world is coming to a new and exciting paradigm shift.
in many ways it will be challenged by the status quo and the higher elite who have taken this world to the toilet. I believe jfk tried to take steps but was silenced. Obama may try but even without him we will move forward. For it was us who pushed him forward and we will continue with or with out him if he fails to perform. So many of us are pushing our own personal movements and as a whole i believe we are traveling into a new era of humanity as earth itself may be progressing into a new planet. Major changes are happening faster then ever and those who except the change will prevail.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mrRviewer

It's so nice and refreshing to know that there are others out there that know the truth, thanks.

For those of you that don't think true evil exists it does and it controls the elite through lust for power and greed and unless we do something and soon the human race will just comply forevermore. Compliance is surrender my friends, what we need is action like I keep saying. For example I called the pentagon the other day and explained to them the nature of reality and how I could fix it. Yep I can do that and I'll be honest with you I think I know why and I'll say it I'm not scared or ashamed I think I'm a multi-dimensional being who has a phone line to the higher streams of consciousness. Actually I am gonna say it I think I am a Demi-God. If I am not then I am really close to the source and always have been, how else would I be able to remember the early days of creation. I know what I've just said is hard to believe but I wouldn't have said it unless I meant it and knew it in my heart of hearts. I fought long and hard to retain my memory all the way back to Eden which was a construct of their making (the malevolent icky ones) and the scene was set to unfold according to their plan. I have had so many signs it's true, oh and I watched loads of traffic come to a halt once when I channeled my energy downwards which had a vacuum effect and sent my consciousness hurling some 15 years into the past creating a timespace distortion back and forth. Oh and I am at one with the film called The Matrix, in other words my mind and that film are as one. This is very hard to understand as the very act of being at one with a film transcends time. It also means (this is for the scientific minded of you out there) that photons and energy can be stored in code and converted back into energy to reach its destination. In the case of the Matrix that destination was ME. Yep trust me on this I can read not only soul energy but also translate sounds and actions into a kind of Chi of consciousness. Oh and as I remember the big bang it may be possible I started it! These words might not ring true yet but they may well do if we go zero point again. Depends how it happens this time! See my other posts on this on The Real History of Humankind.

I have been putting in place energy and thought systems for as long as I can remember (iow lifetimes) and unfortunately I got caught up in this one trying to fix it. I'm afraid I am a bit deflated and shocked by what I have seen on earth. Actually I am disgusted. But pleased that love is prevailing as intended. Love is not a fluke and a lot of hard work has gone into developing the feeling that you feel when you love someone. It's is because of divine love that you and I are here. Your mission may well be to re-illuminate me as when this happens 'they' just die off, my energy is so intense it’s like a tidal wave. I've only done it a few time before so the timing has to be right. That's just a little heads up in case you were wondering where this is all going. However and its a big however I don't think I can do it in this lifetime. I've planned my next life which I will enter soon and this time you will instantly recognise me. When you see me and hear my words your heart chakra will re-align with mine. You must not deny me when you feel the truth, as I am getting impatient with humans and want to go back home. I am not going to hang around for long. Those that remain asleep and spiritually dead are no good to me.

So I need you to remember I wrote this thread so that when I sign up to ATS again (in my new body) you will know who I am. I know the words ‘trust me’ doesn't really carry much weight any more but you can, honest, if you don't your gonna kick yourself for an eternity

Surgam!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
You're right reticledc in that major catastrophes even war at times brings out the best in people as they pull together towards a common goal.

If only they realised there is still a common goal during peace time. It is this veil of denial (back into survival mode) that infuriates me to the extent that I want to wake others up to the realisation that the battle still continues. THIS IS A PRISON PLANET. This is a sad but true fact and is probably also the reason why so many others come, ie they come with heroism in mind and a rescue plan, but soon forget why they are here.

Unlike some I don't foget, you might say I've mastered the art of rememberance. This is why I want momentum of thought and action. Talk is good yes but that's all it is talk. The reward comes when plans are put into action. My plan is a make or break global movement that resonates with mind and moves with purpose. The end time army if you like. Modern day crusaders. What is important to know is that we are probably the first generation with all the information to hand thanks to the introduction of the internet. We want to act but, but, but, there's always a but with people. You say the human race is worth saving, some of it yes, so lets unite. Geeze are any of you people alive or am I flogging a dead horse.

Shine on.

Steer me in a new direction if I am off course here....but what I am getting beamed into my head is that a good way to accomplish goals is by doing the opposite of the ego mind.

Basically, it seems to me, when I do "George Kastanza" opposites, things work well.

Also, showing love in any situation. Like guiding children in daycare to stop fighting, and pointing out good things about each so people can appreciate each other, and themselves instead of bickering through their endless power struggles.

Sorry it ihas been a while since I replied to this thread. My life got turned upside down, inside out and backwards again for a few weeks there, but as usual, I land on my feet in a better spot than I jumped off of.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

I wish I could understand you bro. Maybe I will someday, until then I will sit on the sideline. Good luck!

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
This is what I came here looking for. The last three years have seemed like one long battle, and I am barely holding ground. I don't know if any of this is real, but the signs are everywhere. I'll post more later.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I came to this planet for a reason, but somebody forgot to tell me. Or I just can't remember what I should be doing here. They didn't make me the smartest. I tend to just be idle a lot and wait. How I survived in this money driven system is still riddling me. But I always get by, no matter what. I just know when the time is right somebody will contact me and from then on it will be clear what I have to do.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
There is a battle going on which is happening at a very subtle level. It is at this subtle level specifically during meditation where I come under a lot of attack sometimes from well know figures in society sometimes from the forces around me. They seem to be using me as some kind of portal. I can feel certain areas of my body flinch as rogue energy creeps in which often causes a burst of energy to creep out from somewhere else. When this happens it’s as though I am temporarily blinded from seeing the action. When I sometimes analyse the energy coming from it I can often identify the frequency of the energy as belonging to someone known through the media or that is known to me. It’s as though there’s a force that is trying to hack into me. Any ideas anyone? I’ve easily ruled out illness or delusion etc.

I’m starting to think that certain individuals on this planet create reality, I am sure I’m one of them, which is why I have been targeted for so long. It’s as though I’ve been hacked into previously somewhere, somewhen, which is why I find some anomalies during meditation and key energetic moments.

Again I’m talking about something which is on the tip of my conceptual radar. I’m trying to think of some examples of their attack strategies but much of it is so subtle it can only be worked out during meditation. What I have noticed is that they use our own projected energy against us, again many of them are well known to the public.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I hope you are successful in your crusade. I for one, think you are nuts. I mean, you're older than the four winds, a collector of souls and are also neo-human (wtf?) but to get your message across you suggest dropping thousands of flyers on people?

Oh and as I remember the big bang it may be possible I started it!

Now I don't think you're nuts. Do you know what a sandwich board is and where to get one? Seems to me your best course of action in getting your message across.

reply to post by Benarius

I can identify with you on this one. I would imagine most if not all people think the same.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by vonspurter

No worries you're entitled to an opinion. But I do have my head screwed on and I trust my memories implicitly. So I guess time will tell.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by pharaohmoan
Know this America has one of the greatest concentrations of organised pockets of telepathic hive minds in the world.

Great post, and I can understand alot of your points.

But that quote would YOU EVER GET REAL. There is nothing special between location and the concentration of people who use telepathy.

Please don't say such nonsense, that America has the greatest numbers of people who use telepathy. That is one of the most ignorant comment's ive heard on ATS in awhile.

To be quite frank it annoyed the poo out of me

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

You're right that's a misprint on my part I meant 'a great number' not greatest Sorry about that.

This hive mind stuff happens all over the world. I notice it because I exert a lot of energy both mentally and projected energy which I can focus, and of course I am well traveled. It's quite hard to spot and unfortunatly there is not much material if any out there that I can compare notes against. I think much of it can happens subconsciously and energy is given up the chain of command almost through submission and techniques used to intimidate. I am sure higher circles such as the illuminati are aware of this. As you understand more about energy you begin to see subtle paterns emerge and this is one of the paterns I've noticed on my travels.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Cheers for the reply. I'm really interested in your perception's on this. I will read the entire thead and give a better response to what I feel too.

Since I've become aware of my own power, energy and use to this world. I'm having a lot of trouble to remain in balance. The power of the mind is unlimited. It's quite scary once you are aware of it and knowing how you can effect the reality around you.

I'm really trying to meditate and focus my own energy for the last few weeks. It's been tough but hopefully I'll pull through.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join