It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dang chat room

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i always go to chat. i like it there. why the # is it giving me such a hard time. it always gives me a #ing unknown error. it takes me 50 tries to get it. this time its not letting me in at all. what can i do to fix this.

mod edit: tittle to something less profane...

[edit on 10/31/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
clear your cache and that may correct things.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I had a little trouble last night, I just rebooted my machine and then had no problems. Make sure your password is corrrect...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Whining about it, isn't going to fix it.
Don't ask why, just huff. We've had so many threads on ATS about the unknown error, it's starting to warrant a special bogus forum.:shk:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I miss the old chat. This new chat is pretty good except the "Unknown errors" you get when you try to log in. "Unknown errors on a site, who's main saying is, "Deny ignorance"."
Your best bet is to clear the cache of your browser and restart your computer, it might work, but has failed several times for me. I think it's the provider for the chat service that's at fault.

Edit: Unknown error.Unknown error.Unknown error.Unknown error.Unknown error.Unknown error.Unknown error.Unknown error.Unknown error.Unknown error.Unknown error.Unknown error.Unknown error.Unknown error.
STOP IT DAMNIT AND LET ME THE [SNIP] IN!!!!!!!!!

Guess no chat for me tonight.
On another note, my shift-o isn't working, gotta use caps lock. Man if it's not one thing it's another. :bnghd:

Heh figures, as soon as I edit to add the unknown error part, it lets me in.:bnghd:

[edit on 4-11-2008 by Slash]

top topics

join