It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filipino man beheads child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Filipino man be.s child

www.--.com

MANILA, Philippines - A 40-year-old man be.ed a 20-month-old baby in front of its mother in Sultan Kudarat province last Tuesday, a radio report said Friday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 31-10-2008 by stewartw2]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This story just defies belief. What leads people to do such bizzare things apparantly in the name of religion in this case Islam-whereby the scenario seems to suggest this was done by a muslim to non-muslim christians as some sort of religious statement.
Be.ing does seem to be a popular way of killing people in areas with large Islamic population:
Thus month alone there have been over 40 be.ings in various parts of the middle east. Including the be.ing of a rapist saudi arabia.

www.--.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
That short news story didnt ID the man as being family, only that it happened while the mother and child were standing outside relatives home. In looking for anything positive in such a horrid situation, I admire the people standing around for "having at him" BEFORE taking him to the police. Personally, I think they should have prepped him for the morgue, but perhaps a Philippino court will have something better in store for him than a quick death. They are fairly well known for being liberal with the corporal punishment, so there is at least that to look forward to later.

Good find. Keep up to date and see how this plays out.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Wow. I am pretty sure I would have killed the man if I was the child's father. The one of the most painful things to see I bet for a father.

What was the reason. The link really did not provide much information. Unless I am losing it...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I grow concerned at the focus of the op on the Muslim aspect of the story.

Unfortunately such observations can be misconstrued, and perhaps even seem offensive to the more sensitive of our readers.

I often recall the same observations being categorized about other groups. It is a difficult proposition to maintain that it is in anyway specific to their culture. This kind of aberrant behavior has more to do with biology than culture.

Certainly, no person is intended to forgo social consciousness in order to practice their faith. Further, people of the highest cultural and educational standing within other communities are not immune to such incidents.

What I'm trying to say is, this isn't a Muslim thing. This is a mental health issue at best, or a sociopathic manifestation, at worst.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewartw2

This story just defies belief. What leads people to do such bizzare things apparantly in the name of religion in this case Islam-whereby the scenario seems to suggest this was done by a muslim to non-muslim christians as some sort of religious statement.

a very wrng thing to have happened but your tory seems a whole lots of bias

your saying the man is muslim only becasue of his name, he may or may not be muslim

your then saying its for religeous reasons with 0 proof, were nt 100% he is muslim and religeous killing is pure speculation

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Islam teaches:

• "....whoever kills a single soul unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land, it is though he had killed all of humanity together, and whoever saves the life of a single soul, it is as though he had saved the life of all of humanity together..." Surah 5 Ayah 32

• [ It is narrated by ibn Umar that a woman was found killed in one of these battles; so the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w.s.) forbade the killing of women and children. ]
    Hadith Sahih Muslim Book 19 Number 4320

• "Stop, O people, that I may give you ten rules for your guidance in the battlefield. Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path. You must not mutilate dead bodies. Neither kill a child, nor a woman, or an aged man. Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful. Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save food for yourself. You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone." Quoted by the first Khalifah Abu Bakr

This is not an Islamic thing, this is a evil thing!

I would pray for this man to suffer a very long, painful and humiliating death, followed by an eternity of torment.

This is just so disturbing.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I don’t see a religious aspect to this at all.
The guy was probably a squatter jacked up on a drug called shabu.

This kind of thing happens over there a lot. I say a lot I guess what I mean is adult abuse toward children.
For the most part Pinoy families love their children very much unfortunately just like here drugs and depression lead to fits of violence.

There is a high frequency of what you could call “ Sudden Lunacy” that is where a person who appears fine one moment quickly changes into a psychopath. I was witness to three incidents there where someone held a child hostage and attempted to kill them selves and the child.

It is important to note that in all these cases religion wasn’t a factor.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by snowen20]

[edit on 31-10-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun

a very wrng thing to have happened but your tory seems a whole lots of bias

your saying the man is muslim only becasue of his name, he may or may not be muslim

He may or may not be, but there is a huge chance that he is considering the history of the Sultan Kudarat province, and the persons name. You have to be pretty ignorant to not realize that different ethno-religions have distinct sounding names. That province is also has a big history of Islamic terrorist incidents, as a matter of fact. The Philippines is one of the biggest breeding grounds for terrorism (including Abu Sayyaf), yet it gets little to no attention for it. The Philiipine military is virtually powerless against it as a whole, and their President, Maria Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo is rumored to be half-Muslim (whatever that means) and negotiates with terrorist unlike the U.S., much to the dismay of locals. There have been a number of coup d'états and public displays of oustings. She's trying to become a de facto dictator much like President Marcos was (this guy was rumored to turn down a Rothchild's led credit/central bank bargain).

The Philippines has a very interesting history. Everyone here should read up about it.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This man deserves the worse things possibe that this world can offer. He deserves pain beyond definition. hopefully they take his life slowly and painully

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If I ever witnessed something like that, you would need a sponge to pick up the perpetrator, there would be nothing left to take to the police department.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Here's some more about stuff like that;
ATS thread; Uncle be.s toddler in supermarket
ATS thread; 12 year old boy be.s man
ATS thread; Islamic Nazis be. children in Iraq
ATS thread; Muslim children in video, play make believe be.ing

What kind of people do this?
BTW, this will be a primary form of execution by the anti-christ. Be.ing.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Funny, I asked my wife who lives near Manila if she had heard of this and she has not.
That is strange considering filipinos watch the news allmost religiously.
However she did tell me about a similar incident where a father be.ed his 12 year old daughter.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by snowen20]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
He may or may not be, but there is a huge chance that he is considering the history of the Sultan Kudarat province, and the persons name. You have to be pretty ignorant to not realize that different ethno-religions have distinct sounding names.

this was the point i was so elquently(
or not) making

its not hard to assume he is muslim from his name, this may or may not be the case but more likley is

but the op then states that its religeously motivated as well simply becuase he is a muslim he is jumping from one rational conclusion to a way off base conclusion based on the name Abdul Mukalam

this kind of lack of logic would also imply all muslims are baby hating be.ers

its also not really a be.ing he slit the childs throat ....still a very wrong thing to do by a temproary/permanent crazy ass clown who needs a good kicking first and some unpleasent punishment later

sorry no anti-christ here back to landover baptist ministry for you

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Ethnics and religion have nothing to do with these kinds of things. Lunacy does. Most of the crew on my fathers merchant ship where Philipino. A more hard working, and trustworthy group he never worked with. When I was in my teens he brought several of the crew home and they spent Xmas with us. It is a memory I will never forget. Like I said, this happens in every country in one way or another. Its plain insanity either driven by drugs or real sickness.

Zindo

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
he better be glad they handed him over to authorities. if me or my friends saw this act this monster would learn first hand how long a person can live skinned. seriously how did he even make it to police station i am suprised the mother didn't rip him apart limb for limb

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20

There is a high frequency of what you could call “ Sudden Lunacy” that is where a person who appears fine one moment quickly changes into a psychopath. I was witness to three incidents there where someone held a child hostage and attempted to kill them selves and the child.

It is important to note that in all these cases religion wasn’t a factor.

Yeah, they call it "Running Amok". And it's a legal defense there too.

Basically like temporary insanity is here.

Alot of strange things like that happen there.

Still love the place though.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Found this-seems to be the same story.

www.gmanews.tv...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

They were tourists.
Probably, the man didn't even know the family!
DISGUSTING.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'll say, if this guy lives to see a judge it will be nothing short of a miracle.

The criminal code of "ethics" if you can call it that applies there too where it concerns the harming of children.
Ofcourse there your less likely to be watched over by the guards.

It is cases like this that make me afraid for my daughter over there.
Thats why I have my wife keep her inside our compound.
She already attracts a lot of attention being half caucasian, unwanted attention in my opinion.

I have seen so many drug addicts flip out over there for the most trivial things.
There are alot of emotional stressors with living in a 3rd world country that even the indigenous people after a while seem to not notice.
However it still takes it's toll on the mind of everyone eventually.

new topics

top topics

join