It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth: You're ALL slaves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

In this case I guess the Masstuh did good for his slaves, huh?

I dont have a problem with the shots, hell I wished they had them when I was a kid, just like I dont have a problem with charity.

What I have a problem with is the Government reaching into my pocket and TAKING it, and telling me which shots I HAVE to take.

Can you see the difference?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
"if we all pitch in to do are share of humanitarian work"

once again immortal we are in total agreement

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Listen,

We are slaves to the system we are over worked, when it never used to be the hours people work everyday or everyweek.

I don't consider myself any less of a slave then anybody else ambientsound, but I am also aware of the lies within in the government, i'm aware that this organization needs our money not just for them, but disperse it through programs, and pay off the national debt, amongst other things..

I can't believe how many things people have to pay taxes too!
When did it get like this, and if people really did live in a democratic society, they would have their say, they would be able make decisions on proposed bills.
But no, the only thing we can do is bitch about it and go hold up signs.. wow.. talk about fairness.. Talk about democracy.........

It's nice that yourliving comfortably, and so am I, but I have the right to bitch about things that aren't right, and this isn't one of them.
We are all slaves, slaves to the system, the government holds alot of the power these days, then before, and people hold less, AND LESS , and less, as the months move forwards.

You don't have ot have a problem with that, i'm not asking you to, I know what's going on, and I don't like it, so it's my duty to share with my fellow neighbors what I don't agree with.
And I hope this might affect people's votes, so they don't vote liberal or repub... They aren't the same parties anymore..

Isn't it nice that if you go purchase a car, you have ot pay taxes on it?? It's just conveniently added on to the bill, and you have NO SAY about it??

And what if you do have a say?? It's still too bad... You HAVE to. If you don't want to, you get fined... Or worse.

It's like the big bully in the school yard forcing you to pay up, or else...

They are a mob, they are theives... They had nothing to do with that car purchase, nor do they have anything to do with your property that you own, but because they set the system up this way, now they think they own everything!

Not to mention we are also debtors on top of it.
Slaves and debtors, good combination..

i'm sorry, but my hard earned money is also slipping into their pockets also, because that will keep me out of jail???

How is that for democracy??

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

In this case I guess the Masstuh did good for his slaves, huh?

I dont have a problem with the shots, hell I wished they had them when I was a kid, just like I dont have a problem with charity.

What I have a problem with is the Government reaching into my pocket and TAKING it, and telling me which shots I HAVE to take.

Can you see the difference?

absolutly!! I totaly agree, I just dont know what the alternative is. I mean we say we dont want goverment doing this or that, and taxes and such. But we want them to pay for the imunizations and the experts who figured all this stuff out to help man kind. I know it sucks to be controled in any fashion, I am big time against Authority =).
But Is there a better way we can think of and then do something about it? I think thats the question we should ask? And if it is a disease that your children could catch. Would you bring them to that school. The problem is we can count on people to do whats best for others.

And having the ability to ask these questions, and (not saying it would be easy) but we could do something better. We have that right, Thats not slavery. Slavery is a strong word.

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by ShiftTrio]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Masssa treat us real good, realllll goood

top topics

<< 1   >>

join