It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth: You're ALL slaves

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm sure this has passed through your mind before, about Always NEEDING permission to do or do that, build this, buy that, marry, immigrate, pay taxes, ect...

Let's see what we all have to do here in order to STAY OUT OF PRISON, get fined, or like I said STAY OUT OF PRISON.

Even those who believe they own their land are deceived, because if they are paying property taxes to the current "legal owner" (under men's fraudulent legislation), then they are only the equitable owner - a tenant, like in the feudal system (please see the Ames excerpt below).

The fastest way to find out who is the legal owner is to stop paying property tax and see who sends you notices, or knocks on your door, demanding payment.

In addition to being land-less, and having to buy the basic living necessities like food, clothing, electricity, water, etc., from someone in the market system, your oppressive enemy monitors and controls your day-to-day personal life. They maintain this control through compulsory: permits; zoning ordinances; government inspectors and "needing" their approval; universal identification numbers, like the Social Security Number, required for almost every application form and transaction; licenses (marriage, business, professional, hunting, fishing, etc.); birth certificates; state-issued travel documents (driver licenses, passports); registration of property (cars, boats, etc.), etc.

They also use sophisticated and comprehensive information collection and processing like: closed circuit t.v. cameras on street corners to monitor neighborhoods, with "eliminating street crime" given as the official reason; the census and computerization of all personal records with sharing or selling of your information by those who have access to it; computer software with trojan horses and backdoors built-in, to snoop through your personal computer files; fingerprint and DNA databanks; and progression to an electronic-commerce "cash-less" system, to track every single transaction; and more. This is to say nothing of the fact that since you are operating in their market system, you are forced to use their "money" as well, and they control and manipulate its relative value. Your enemy has its own private, corporate police (Note: they are NOT lawful "peace officers") and other various "law" enforcement agencies and bureaucracies, to make sure you comply with their policies, created by the legislation of political parties and politicians, making more and more things "illegal" to extort fines and other moneys from honest Law-abiding people.

have things not gotten quite unbearable enough yet?

Do you have children?
Then you are forced to have their healthy bodies injected with some kinds of substances (does anyone really know what is in those syringes?) under the government's vaccination/innoculation program (see Protocol 10), or they can't attend compulsory government public or private schools. Do you "home-school" your children? Then you must do so in accordance with their rules, approved curriculum, and supervision. Stephen Ames in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, while fighting the tax system, was being persecuted under the official government charge (among other unfounded and ludicrous charges) of "teaching from The Bible, without training". The real reason is: that he is dangerous to the Hidden Hand's plan because he researches, uncovers, and promotes the Truth of their frauds. Here is an excerpt from one of his essays, "The Ultimate Delusion", containing some facts (with references) about what you THINK is yours.
"The primary control and custody of infants is with the government" Tillman V. Roberts. 108 So. 62
"Marriage is a civil contract to which there are three parties - the husband, the wife and the state." Van Koten v. Van Koten. 154 N.E. 146.

"The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State: individual so-called 'ownership" is only by virtue of Government, i.e. law amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State. Senate Document No. 43 73rd Congress 1st Session. (Brown v. Welch supra)

"The right of traffic or the transmission of property, as an absolute inalienable right, is one which has never existed since governments were instituted, and never can exist under government." Wynehamer v. The People. 13 N.Y. Rep.378, 481

"...You own no Property because you are a slave. Really you are worse off than a slave because you are also a debtor... Don't let this information alarm you because without it you cannot be free. You have to understand that all slavery and freedom originates in the mind. When your mind allows you to accept and understand that the United States, Great Britain and the Vatican are corporations which are nothing but fictional entities which have been placed into your mind, you will understand that our slavery is because we believe in fictions." - Stephen Ames.

Government agencies, like the Division of Youth and Family Services (DYFS) in New Jersey, will come to your home with a court order, abduct your children, and put them into their sinister foster care system. Many of these foster parents in that system are unfit, to say it kindly, and are only doing it to receive government living subsidies which they spend on themselves. There are countless accounts of children unnecessarily living in unhealthy (physically & mentally), unloving, and even dangerous environments, being repeatedly moved from one foster home to another, and suffering from sexual and other abuse; in addition to the initial and ongoing trauma of being taken from their happy, stable, natural family. Meanwhile, the natural parents' life is hell attempting to find and regain custody of their own children, and all of this nightmare situation is usually based on a mere (usually trumped-up) suspicion of the natural parents impropriety, which the government agency never bothers to prove. It sounds like the agency is correctly named, since the service it seems to provide is the forced, unlawful division of the youths (children) from their Godly family.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
You missed an few things...how about confiscatory income tax rates that take over one-half of the next dollar I earn? On top of which, we have sales taxes and personal property taxes....I could go on but why? You said it pretty well. Don't miss the latest outrage...

Court Opens Door To Searches Without Warrants

POSTED: 3:55 pm CST March 26, 2004
UPDATED: 12:45 pm CST March 29, 2004

NEW ORLEANS -- It's a groundbreaking court decision that legal experts say will affect everyone: Police officers in Louisiana no longer need a search or arrest warrant to conduct a brief search of your home or business.

Leaders in law enforcement say it will keep officers safe, but others argue it's a privilege that could be abused.

The decision in United States v. Kelly Gould, No. 0230629cr0, was made March 24 by the New Orleans-based 5th Circuit Court of Appeals.

The ruling stems from a lawsuit filed in Denham Springs in 2000, in which defendant Gould filed a motion to suppress information gleaned from a search of his home. The motion was granted by district court, and the government appealed this decision. The March 24 ruling by the 5th Circuit is an affirmation of that appeal....

www.theneworleanschannel.com...

But, yous don' be worry masser, Toby be good boy.... NOT!

[Edited on 29/3/04 by Sargon of Agade]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sargon of Agade
You missed an few things...how about confiscatory income tax rates that take over one-half of the next dollar I earn? On top of which, we have sales taxes and personal property taxes....I could go on but why? You said it pretty well. Don't miss the latest outrage...

Court Opens Door To Searches Without Warrants

POSTED: 3:55 pm CST March 26, 2004
UPDATED: 12:45 pm CST March 29, 2004

NEW ORLEANS -- It's a groundbreaking court decision that legal experts say will affect everyone: Police officers in Louisiana no longer need a search or arrest warrant to conduct a brief search of your home or business.

Leaders in law enforcement say it will keep officers safe, but others argue it's a privilege that could be abused.

The decision in United States v. Kelly Gould, No. 0230629cr0, was made March 24 by the New Orleans-based 5th Circuit Court of Appeals.

The ruling stems from a lawsuit filed in Denham Springs in 2000, in which defendant Gould filed a motion to suppress information gleaned from a search of his home. The motion was granted by district court, and the government appealed this decision. The March 24 ruling by the 5th Circuit is an affirmation of that appeal....

www.theneworleanschannel.com...

But, yous don' be worry masser, Toby be good boy.... NOT!

[Edited on 29/3/04 by Sargon of Agade]

Let's not forget the new "proposed" INTERNET tax, and in some states, an extra 75 cent tax increase on cigarettes..........

Taxes taxes taxes............. I'm so bloody sick of these aholes........

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The person who attains Super-consciousness is no longer a slave

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yes, we are all slaves, but it goes much deeper. Websters second definition for slave is as such: "one that is completely subservient to a dominating influence".

You are a slave to the sun for without it's light you would not see very well. You are a slave to your eyes because without them you would not be able to see the things that your survival requires so easily. You are a slave to food for without it you can not keep the health of form. You are a slave to molecules for without it you could not retain form. You are a slave to form for without it there would be no individual You to realize that you were a slave to begin with.

So how does one free one's self from slavery? Perhaps we can not, but without understanding all the ways that we are bound we will never even realize that there is a problem to begin with.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well this is depressing....

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
Well this is depressing....

LOL........... Don't let it be, there are option, like watcherof theskies said......2 posts above I think.......

Johnaa, I'm not talking about philosophical bs.... I'm talking about "reality" meaning, what's going on in the world we live in......
We have a system that is corrupt, has enslaved us, it is evil, and the opposer has created it.....

Please stick with the topic, it's in the Politics and scandals, not religious conspiracies... Or philosophical bs thread...

Politics and scandals.............. Now by you not addressing the thread topic, should I assume you don't mind being a slave????? Do you like having your nose to the grindstone so that you can obtain all the matrialism of which you seek???

Are you for the system????

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Could it be that with out most (not all) of these government programs, etc, nothing would get done. We have Cops because we shoot and rob people, We have Taxes SO we can have our Roads etc payed for. Now, is there too much tax, YES, could they reduce government and tax etc. Definitely, but Being Slaves and having a crappy bloated government are 2 different things.

We have to have insurance, so when someone hits you, you may not have your life ruined. Sometimes things have to be done and we have to elect the officials to do it or else it would be total chaos.
You say we are slaves, but we are not. We are Lazy ass Americans who do not actual get out there and say there piece, visit there congress man and ask for exactly where this goes for, and if you don't like Vote him out, we sit on our butts and complain while we play our PS2s (SOCOM Rules) And don't realize how Fing good we have it. Slaves cant go out and go to a movie with out permission, cant have sex without.

Now is government getting a little too much YES!!!. But lets look at it correctly and try to change things. Talk to the family whose kids died of Polio about the forced immunization or whose kids had a epidemic or measles , because we cannot trust people to get it taken care of unless someone forces them.

You give me a list of things we are forced to do and I will show you that it is our own fault that a law had to be put in place because one of our greed selfish asses did something

My 2 cents

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I am definitely against enforced immunisation.
When my mom was pregnant with me, the drug companies were pushing GP's to use a particular anti-morning sickness drug. Mom refused. Just as well - it was Thalidomide.

When I was three, the doc tried to pressure her to have me innoculated against whooping cough. Again she refused because of insufficient information about the innculation. I got whooping cough. My cousin who had the jab didn't get whooping cough. He did, however, get asthma as a side effect of the innoculation. Much worse than a few weeks coughing.

In 1967, the whole school received innoculations for TB (I think). My arm went up like a balloon and I was off school for a week until the doc discovered that I was allergic to whatever was in the innoculation.

So I'm not too happy about having strange untested #e put into my body.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Right now, perhaps, I find myself living very comfortably. The system is geared towards every person being a number with the ability to be 'monitored' throughout the society. Yeah, and to obtain the necessities of life very easily, we are slaves to the almighty dollar.

There is a lot of things within our society that could deserve more attention, like diseases, crime, racism, unjust wars, unfair media. The only thing that I can do is accept the current system while perhaps "freeing" myself from that system, whether through spirituality or obtaining awareness beyond the physical prison of this world. I also think that if each person realizes that the system is geared toward physical enslavement, we could then revolutionize ourselves that we could make this prison better for everyone, if we all pitch in to do our share of humanitarian work. It is like a gentle unplugging, by education of the system of control, the misery it causes for those less fortunate in the world, and the possible changes that can be started by altering our global awareness among ourselves.

All the governments like to say is that we should make more laws and limit more of the freedoms of the people. I think that would be too much contraction of the human spirit. What we need is more freedom in our imagination to change ourselves while changing society for the better, and altering the system silently, much like a virus corrupts a computer system.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
oh so very true....we are slaves in so many ways.
and yeah now i am depressed too.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Father is telling you that He has allowed this to happen to teach you a lesson, and the reason it's all happened, is because you haven't kept His Law. You haven't kept His Ways, His Statutes, and His Judgments, "neither were they obedient unto His Law." The Israelites are suffering under it, and they still haven't learned the lesson! That you're only suffering, and you are only being allowed to suffer by Father, because they/you're not keeping His Law, which was given to Israel to protect them/you from oppression by these rich and powerful people of the New World Order. In Scripture it says, "I will go [and] return to My place, till they (Israel) acknowledge their offence, and seek My face: in their affliction they will seek Me early" (Hosea 5:15). So He is allowing all this to happen to His people, for them/you to be afflicted, so that they/you will seek Him, and seek the solution to their/your problem (Ps. 119:65-80).

Now that you have a better understanding of WHO YOU ARE and WHY this suffering has happened to you, then the obvious solution of WHAT to do and WHEN to do it would be: come out of the worldly Egypt/Babylon slave/market system, and return to God's Royal Laws of Liberty, now!

Want to save yourself?

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ahhh, but what IS freedom?
Im not depressed because i have managed to shrug off most of the chains that bind me.
Am i free? No.
Am i more free than most? Yes.
I'm glad to see this post.
Hopefully it will stimulate rational debate.
I agree with you True,
We ARE all slaves.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Everything in the universe is a slave to something else in a technical since. Gravity, light, time. Instead of slavery though, I call it interdependance. Everything is dependant on something else. I know you are probably speaking in a political sense, but since you brought scripture into it, it is now a philsophical question.

True Lies, the title of your post seems to indicate that though all of us are slaves, you dont' consider yourself to be one. Perhaps I'm taking your statement wrong. Do you believe that you are any less of a slave than anyone else here and if that's what you believe, why?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
I am definitely against enforced immunisation.
When my mom was pregnant with me, the drug companies were pushing GP's to use a particular anti-morning sickness drug. Mom refused. Just as well - it was Thalidomide.

When I was three, the doc tried to pressure her to have me innoculated against whooping cough. Again she refused because of insufficient information about the innculation. I got whooping cough. My cousin who had the jab didn't get whooping cough. He did, however, get asthma as a side effect of the innoculation. Much worse than a few weeks coughing.

In 1967, the whole school received innoculations for TB (I think). My arm went up like a balloon and I was off school for a week until the doc discovered that I was allergic to whatever was in the innoculation.

So I'm not too happy about having strange untested #e put into my body.

I am afraid though that, more people would have became sick if they didnt force these things, I mean its sucks the few draw backs that happen, but the Later of not doing it at all. Far outway anything, Im sure the numbers of Pre Inoculation and after are staggering for the transmital of Comunicable Diseases. I think something lke 80% of certain diseases where cut, some silly like that. And should it be our right to refuse it? Sure but I tell you this if my Kid is going to a school I pay taxes for, I surly want to make sure no sick ass kid is going there, Could I trust in Humanity to do what best for the other man. NOPE! Someone has to do something when a minority would hurt the majority.

Again just my 2 cents

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Has anyone here ever had smallpox?

No? Why is that do you think?

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Want to save yourself?

Defeat the NWO and become a millioniare in less than 180 days???? Now that is just too good to be true.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher

Originally posted by TrueLies
Want to save yourself?

Defeat the NWO and become a millioniare in less than 180 days???? Now that is just too good to be true.

I checkout that website. I figured if I scrolled down far enough I would find where I could purchase the solutions to all of our problems...

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by Ambient Sound]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Has anyone here ever had smallpox?

I have had the Measles, not the pussy german measles but the real mckoy the kind that leaves scars. I have also had scarlet fever, back then hillbillies didnt get shots.

I had my kids vacanated but what right do I have to make someone else do theres?

But back to the topic, most people, if not slaves legaly, are slaves mentaly.

They dont choose there leaders
They are afraid to stand up and speak their mind
They let other people control their lives without even TRYING to take control themselves
They are affraid of changing their status

Most if freed would crawl back begging for the securty of there chains.

I dont consider myself a slave because I dont fit ANY of these

I may not be totally free but at LEAST I am fighting for mine and will continue till I die and raised my kids to do the same.

I will defend my country from enemies, most of which are in washington right now, and I will help my neighbors as they need it but the rest I give grudgingly at best, cussing and fighting them every step of the way.

I will NEVER lay down and be their bitch

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well, I used smallpox as an example because it's a fairly good bet that nobody here has had it. Why? Because it's been virtually wiped out by an innoculation program. The last case of it was in Somalia in 1977. The last case in the US was in 1949.

I suppose we shouldn't have forced everyone to be innoculated, but then we'd have another fun disease to play around with today, wouldn't we? Now that we have wiped it out, we don't vaccinate for it anymore.

www.bt.cdc.gov...

In this case I guess the Masstuh did good for his slaves, huh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join