It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Peek-A-Boo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I'm shocked beyond words,
I was just watching CNN Headline news at 3:10pm Mountain time.

They had finished a section about the negative ads and the host was going over the next two storys' they were about to cover. When he started to talk about the economic crisis he said (This isn't an exact quote but its very close) "The economic crisis, its not over yet, in fact its getting worse, but why? Blah blah blah"

The part that shocked me is that the little image they had at the top right to signify the story he was referring too was the Illuminati all seeing eye image thats on American money, with the general stock market crashing declining red line in front of it.

See, I can understand why they would use a dollar bill in that image, but this wasn't just a portion of a dollar bill, it was just the circle with the pyramid and all seeing eye in it cut out from the rest of the note.

And I'll do my best to find the video but I'm sure a lot of you know about the one on you tube from cpac with some suit saying bluntly that this was a result of various things including the "Illuminati of this country"

If anyone was watching and managed to snag a pic, or if they know where to find it on YouTube that would be greatly appreciated if you could post it.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
That's funny you mention this. Last week I was watching the local Fox evening news and while some guy, a lawyer I think, was talking about a case in the lobby of the Federal courthouse, in the background I saw the exact same thing.

I could go downtown, Chicago, and see if is there, but I think they're popping up everywhere.

Looks like they got you now.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Renshin

As a derivative, Illuminati are often linked to the NWO and to the concept of globalization, which includes the economy. When economy sucks, people can't buy as much as when things are in the normal. The all-seeing eye on one-dollar bill is captioned by "NUVUS ORDO SECLORUM," which means "New Order of the Ages." For some reason, the New Age shamans hesitated to draw a thick, predictive link between the Latin phrase and the NWO and Illuminati.

The all-seeing eye appears only on one-dollar bill though.

Why?

Well, that's because "one" means "unary" or "unity," like "United States". Globalization is based on a concept of unification. There is more . . .

Too many fun things go undeveloped for some reason, but that's a different forum topic.

join