It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Most Significant UFO Videos of All Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hello there - I'm compiling a list of the top 10 most significant UFO videos of all time.

I'm not a UFO buff, but I think I'm pretty knowledgeable as far as being aware of the most significant videos we have of potential extraterrestrial visiations. Yet there are probably a few important ones you know about that I don't. So I invite you to share what you think is the most significant UFO video ever captured.

Here is the tentative list so far. If we get some good feedback here I'll be sure to update the below list based on your suggestions.

10) Phoenix lights
(the original one from '97 where you can see what looks like a large craft hovering over Phoenix).

9) Mexico Air Force UFOs
www.youtube.com...

8) NASA STS-80 "Ring of UFOs"
www.youtube.com...

7) Mexico valley UFO
(this one I cannot find the video but it's of a UFO hovering through a valley in Mexico - quite stunning)

6) Ottawa Valley UFO

5)

4) Jeff Willes Dome Shaped UFO Craft in Arizona
www.youtube.com...://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread381239/pg1

3) NASA STS-48 "Missile Incident"
video.google.com...

2)

1) NASA STS-75 "Tether Incident"
www.youtube.com...

The significance of the videos is determined based on A) the "wow" factor and B) the credibility of the footage

Kudos to easynow for suggesting a couple of great videos.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by ZoooMer]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
EX DEPUTY CANADIAN PRIME MINISTER TELLS ALL.
looktotheskys2008.blogspot.com...
I like this one the best and because there was no ufo in it does'nt mean its not as good, I think because it came from someone in power its great, I can not find the video without the music but it is out there somewhere.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
the Mexican Air Force video has been debunked just so you know

here is a thread that has imo a real UFO

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is one from NASA that is real imo

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ZoooMer

What happened to 8, 5, 4 & 2? are you waiting for someone else to fill in the blanks? I don't get it.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
no disrespect buddy but you can move phoenix lights from 10 to about 4...

the multiple footage from that sighting is in no way flares.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

Really? If you're referring to the theory that the objects were ball lightning perhaps? I'd hardly call that anything close to a thorough debunking. Or was there something else? A link would be helpful.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Resinveins]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Resinveins, hes probaly referring to the analysis of it possibly being oil rig flames that constantly burn when the rig is pumping oil.

Ive seen this footage and explanation and they could confirm the oilrig threw of completely incorrect IR detection to the ufo footage. This has NOT been debunked to date.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeetroyman
no disrespect buddy but you can move phoenix lights from 10 to about 4...

Yeah I agree it is more significant - so it certainly deserves a higher ranking - but do you know what the best actual video is ?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Its hard to tell zoomer...

if i was to compile my top 10, then its certainly a tough one.

Phoenix is well up there though, but some of the footage ive seen coming out of Gulf Breeze is wild. Heres a small snip of what is happing out there:

www.youtube.com...

I would really need to spend a good couple of days before i could compile my top 10..

Id also like to add that if these guys had put half the effort Johnnyanomymous put into his footage from the gilliard ranch with regards to camera techniques wed have this ufo malarky confirmed in no time.. hats off to you Johnny and fingers crossed you have shown the way for enthusiasts moving forward with what is needed to get compelling footage.

what johnny filmed is up for debate, but the clarity, consistency and honesty on Johnny's footage cannot be denied. I for one know i am looking at close on the same kit Johnny used for making sure if i film anything that you guys will see it in its utmost clarity.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by zeetroyman]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins

Really? If you're referring to the theory that the objects were ball lightning perhaps? I'd hardly call that anything close to a thorough debunking. Or was there something else? A link would be helpful.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Resinveins]

ok i will take back my statement because i personally cannot disprove this event, however there are theory's about it being flames from an off shore oil platform and i do remember seeing the photo of the platform matched the ufo's perfectly.

www.skeptic.com...
www.alcione.org...

maybe not convincing for some but it is for me

[edit on 31-10-2008 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I have got to admit,i am just blown away by the STS-80 footage!

I just can't believe that these are supposed "ice crystals"!

No way!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Yes the STS-80 video is definitely one of the best UFO videos ever.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Wrong. the Mexican Air Force ufo footage has never been debunked so don't lie.
If you are a supporter of the cheap oil well flames hoax and that eccentric hoaxer
then say so and present your evidences and arguments, otherwise you are making
a ridicule.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

Wrong. the Mexican Air Force ufo footage has never been debunked so don't lie.

Lie ? no need for me to lie about it..in my opinion it has been debunked,

am i not allowed to have an opinion ?

If you are a supporter of the cheap oil well flames hoax and that eccentric hoaxer
then say so and present your evidences and arguments, otherwise you are making
a ridicule.

umm...i did say so

i posted the evidence...apparently you will not consider any alternative other than ....it has to be UFO's

there is NO PROOF that they are UFO"s

if you are as supporter of the 'they are UFO's only theory' then say so and present your evidence and arguments, other wise it is you that is making a ridicule of it

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   

reply to post by free_spirit

there is NO PROOF that they are UFO"s

Let's see... If these lights are not UFO's then can you tell us what they are ? But think
twice because if you say you don't know then it means that the lights are precisely
unidentified, right? If you say you know then you are claiming you know as a fact
what they are in wich case you will have to prove it without any posible doubt.

Either you know or you don't period. I would like to know what the word UFO
means for you, can you be more specific. In the meanwhile I will explain to you
in my knowledge exactly the meaning of the word UFO's or unidentified flying objects.

Generally speaking people interpret the word UFO as extraterrestial craft, ship or
vehicle due to more than 50 years of phenomena but this interpretation obey to
other considerations and is not the exact sense of the word UFO. If we say it's an
extraterrestial craft then by consequence is not a UFO because we are already
identifying the object. If we say it's a UFO then this is a neutral position because
we don't know what it is, where it came from etc. therefore it's unidentified.

If you still don't understand just check the Wikipedia definition for UFO here.

en.wikipedia.org...

The mexican Air Force UFO incident and footage has been studied all over the world
and presented by the international media. This case disclosed by the mexican DOD
is still in study wich means the lights are still unidentified, in other words they are
UFO's till proven with hard evidence otherwise.

Now I ask you again easynow: What do you understand as UFO's ?

By the way this video by the History Channel definitely debunked forever the cheap
oil well flames hoax invented by an eccentric individual named Alejandro Franz Navarrete.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
That tether incient was debunked, and clearly not the number one of anything except it being a missconceived ufo video.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Is it not possible to edit posts after a certain amount of time?
If I could edit the list, I would add a few more including "The Guardian UFO film"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The best footage i ever seen and I dont know if it got debunked was on ATS about a year or so ago. It was a cigar shaped object in the sky during the day with many orbs zipping around it. It sounded like whoever was filming it was near a shooting range. If anyone knows the vid I would love to see it again.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join