It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convincing Dragon Photo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
its fake. and it looks like a volcano is going off in the background

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It looks like its that Pokemon Ho-Oh i think it was called

Its a conspiricy i tell thee!

Pokemon are real!

Now i must catch em all!

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pisky
Fake ? - surely not

OMG!! Godzilla is comming to kill us!! MWAAAA!!!!

Great picture...

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
...THAT IS THE MOST REALISTIC DRAGON PICTURE I HAVE EVER SEEN. IT CANNOT BE A HOAX.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Why do you guys say it is clearer than everything else? it is a grainy picture, and the 'dragon' is grainy also. I don't see it clearer than anything else. Just because it is in plain view doesn't mean it's fake. People are always complainign that 'Aw the pic is too blurry for us to judge'' or ''We can't see anything in this one'' Well now you have a clear picture of something and you say its fake because it's too clear???? Give me a break.
I think it's fake too though.

-Jimmy-

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
After digitizing the photo and blowing it up in the negative I am convinced it is a picture that has been faked. This is a small childs toy with one of the claws on it's feet bitten off. The teeth marks of a small child are distinctive.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I took a look at this in Photoshop, and it is fake. Even if you just zoom in very close you can see that the entire dragon is surrounded by one giant block of pixel which has been pasted onto the original image. And inside and around the dragon there is further proof when you see a bluer sky behind it's wings than the sky over the city.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Yeah... I'd have to agree with the others on this one...
Looks really fake. It looks more like a Gryphon to me, actually... not so much a dragon.

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
you can kinda see the outline without photoshop.why do supernatural things always turn out bad on film?

posted on Dec, 15 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Might be MothMan or Mothra. It also kinda looks like Spiderman. Wait...Spiderman doesn't have wings.

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
Thats well good hehe! But i still think its real prrrr!

I'm with ya there, good, dragon believing buddy! Hohoho!

posted on Dec, 16 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
...and also, I zoomed it in, too. It looks like either a dragon, gargouille, or El Chupacabra. Fer-reeky, and it is only two things...either real, or fake, and most of the people say its fake, sooooooooo...I don't know what to say. Most of me is saying its real, though.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I cant say this picture is fake or true
the way the leftwing is bright like the clouds as though the sun is shining
the same way, but with all the photo shop and artistic talent in the world
i cant choose.

And The Way That The Color difference in the skin is so uniqe
as though real reptile Scales Blue Green Yellow Red out of most colors
that you could use the picture shows reptilian type (Blue Green Yellow Red)
and it would take a big amount of time out of your day to just draw
a realistic dragon.

,R.K.B.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
This picture has aleady been debunked as a fake before.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
This picture has aleady been debunked as a fake before.

The thread is 4 years old, so I would say yes.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Well i went to look ,but most of those links, no longer exist
hm....

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It reminds me of watching the old japanese tv shows when I was a kid...Goldar and Silvar and they had a little boy that turned into a rocket too. I wish I could remember the name of the program.
I miss the old cheesey effects

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The pic was taken during the summer of 2003. The town is Tucson, AZ, and those are the Catalina mountains. There is a ski resort somewhere in all of that smoke. Mt. Lemmon and hundreds of acres of forest burned for weeks and weeks that summer. You'd never know it if you visited the area today.
Anyway, I'm sure if someone wanted to they could find the original pic by Googling the keywords: "Tucson, Mt. Lemmon, Fire, 2003".

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Not an expert here at all; but that just looks incredibly faked at a basic level. Never heard of the 'Arizona Devil' either. And, it actually looks like a bird.

Maybe its the "Big Bird' that terrorized the SW and S.Texas back in the '70s....

I will believe in dragons when one lands in my back yard and flames my flower beds....

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think it looks like something out of photoshopped. The dragon looks like something you would see at a theme park...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join