It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never say never: Your Mistakes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I couldn't help but notice your mistakes! Share them with me!

Ever made a mistake that ended up greatly helping you or another out?

And also, if any mistake helped another, did it ever help any to your disliking?

Note for both: Care to expond a lil on an actual first hand case(s) in time which stands out or is most remembered.

to the mistakes you find favor through or with! Loop holes and slip ups might work for or against, but they are yet surely what you can use for a stepping stone up and up.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hmm (a big HMM)...

Know, once you share a mistake, then it can help another surely.

So...

Yo, ho, ho, to faverable mistakes where so they come.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Secretly, mistakes are yet subconscious guardens which you should give credit for.

Agree or not, they still becoming a help met.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Well, what do you know... I made a mistake in spelling guardian by over typing and spelling it guarden. But lo and behold, the definition to garden in depth, and see why I leave the mistake...

Garden-

—Idiom
9. lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way; lead on; delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.

You see, sometimes your subconscious guardian garden brings about a mistaken through you or with you so that you can see something or someone clear. Like see true colors. Like if you had not made the mistake you wouldnt have found out that your co-worker is a very angry person that gets way out of line with anyone to the point of breaking calminess or friendliness all because of your simple, small, first time mistake.

So mistakes are blessings in disguise some may say since they decieve to bring forth a truth in someone or something.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Mabus]

new topics

top topics

join