It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lost Points

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I recently "Purchased" from the ATS store a background image. I entered the link, and its not there now. Whats up?! Have i just wasted some points that i posted for? Someone help please

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is the message provided before you make the purchase:

Please enter the name of a file you've uploaded to the ATS uploads directory. Only images in this directory will appear as your custom profile background image, and make sure you type the image name EXACTLY as it appears in your upload center (there are no refunds for typos, sorry).

Please be aware that the typical width of the table cell for your custom profile is about 180 pixels. Please make sure that your image does not interfer with your profile information nor present users with an ugly repeat of the pattern.

Images that disrupt the content of your profile are subject to removal without warning or refund. In addition, background images must not be more than 50k in size, or they will be removed without warning or refund. Please make sure you like the image you are uploading, there are no refunds if you change your mind.

If it met all of the above mentioned requirements, then I don't know what the problem is. Hopefully you'll get your points back...or an image.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thanks Bangin. Note to self: READ THE SMALLPRINT GODDAMN!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
No problem. I've been hesitant to purchase a background image because I fear I'll mess it up!

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
You just need to use the filename from your ATS uploads. It looks like you have tried to type in a full url.

new topics

top topics

join