It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shambala Inner Earth City protected by Tibetan monks?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

edit on 3-4-2016 by hifromeddie because: clicked wrong reply button

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think the best society (whether Atlantis, Shamballa, Lumaria, Hy-Brasil etc.) or the best cities in the astral, causal, mental or etheric planes (which intertwine and overlap with the physical, but at different rates of vibration and frequencies) are weak imitations and weak reflections, of the true spiritual creation (our true home) beyond the physical, astral, causal, mental, etheric etc. I think the true spiritual realm would be worth exploring and living in more then in a hole in the earth etc. I am not talking about exploring various portions of the astral plane or sub planes of the astral through the use of drugs and such. I am talking about genuine spiritual experience of the spiritual realm beyond the physical, astral, causal, mental, etheric that that is beyond reason, logic, thought, mind and even beyond psychic force. At least we know that the spiritual (our true home) is safe from dissolution and grand dissolution, and is always existing (no death, no sorrow, no pain, no suffering, no karma, no reincarnation, no dissolution etc.)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: HankMcCoy

I'm going to go out on a "limb" and say, here: tsw-geo.theravens.cz...

Further -- the Tibetan Monks will never Hold Shambala. There is too much pushback from the Lummies and Temps....

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
'Day guys. Interesting thread for quite a few reasons. The origins of the masters, UFOs and similar things is a mystery I'm quite interested in. Suffice it to say I do a bit of poking about in esoteric places using esoteric means.

Here is something I found a few years ago.

At the time, a friend and I were focusing on and checking out some domes in a section of an old deserted civilisation. Six glass-like domes. The placement was two rows of three domes side by side in a dedicated area. The domes vere quite large, you could walk within them and between them. Some were clearly damaged and some were intact, however none were functional. Additionally, there were plant like growths within and outside the domes that were very unpleasant.

The domes, I should say 'spheres' really, were/are a transport system. The interior of the domes, when functioning, are " elsewhere". You step into the dome and your "elsewhere", walk out and your "here". I presume the interior of the domes were in two places at once when functioning properly.

We cleared out the plants and left the place.

I returned a few days later and found the place full of people from a European esoteric organization. I spose someone was watching a few days before. A shame really.

That was a few years ago. Reading this thread got me interested again. So I had a look again today. Someone has done some work there, and there was a guard of sorts from that group. He was a young fella who claimed the location as "theirs". He knew it wasn't true and their claim nonsense.

This particular location is part of something bigger and anchored. So I thought I might put it into a 3D geolocation. It's off the coast of Alexandria, Egypt and about 600 or 700 fathoms below sea level. I don't see why a dowser or remote viewer shouldn't be able to find the location.

My own opinion here is that Shambala and the other locations are similar to the one described here. I also suspect that something bad happened a long time ago that destroyed at least this part of a networked transport system.

This is about all I know about this place, I wasn't really interested at the time.

Happy exploring.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
'Day guys. .

The domes, I should say 'spheres' really, were/are a transport system. The interior of the domes, when functioning, are " elsewhere". You step into the dome and your "elsewhere", walk out and your "here". I presume the interior of the domes were in two places at once when functioning properly.

Please explain

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

'day Veracity.

Explaining those things isn't easy.

The impression I got was simple. If you had two domes, one in London and one in Tokyo. The interior of the London Dome would be located in Tokyo and visa versa. No need for aeroplanes.

When I started thinking about how the system would function it got a bit dizzying. A theoretical physicist might work it out.

Plus I didn't have a working system in action to observe. If it was functional, I probably wouldn't have found it or got close without getting into trouble.

From what I have seen of ancient technology, both below the Nile Delta and elsewhere over the years. It's not hard to work out the purposes of things. An educated hunch says there was a BIG war in the past that wreaked more then just one ancient technological civilisation.

Part of the mystery is; are places like Shambala simply underground caverns with a dome like one of these? Walk into the cavern and you would see another world. Being twoway contraptions, you can move both hardware and people cheaply between worlds unnoticed by normal people.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

So you saw these domes yourself? Did you take any pics? How?

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

They're there, go look for them. It took a lot of work to find them.

When I posted the location, it was in response to people with an esoteric background looking for sacred places of legends. Presumably some have 'talents' and the ability to find these things if given a 'heads up'.

Shambala and the other mystery locations are populated and protected, try finding them and the oposition will be, shall we say, enlightening. But this one off Alexandria isn't, it's also open to investigation by dowsers, remote viewers, etc..

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
It's off the coast of Alexandria, Egypt and about 600 or 700 fathoms below sea level.

600 fathoms (really? fathoms?) deep would still put it a little over 2,000 fathoms off the bottoms of the Mediterranean. I thought you said it was "anchored"?

Cool story, though.
edit on 4/8/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I use 'fathoms' for depth to give a coordinate. One could use metrics, so that would translate to between 1200 meters and 1400 meters approximately below the surface of the sea. If one is to give an investigator such as dowser, remote viewer or projectionist, coordinates to look for something, you would give depth as well.

"Anchored" yes. Simply because some things can move or be moved in a landscape.

Reading through this thread from beginning to end, there are contributors with an esoteric background and by the very nature of the opening post one can understand that it is an investigation that is not an easy one. Really, one can rehash old documents until the cows come home. The theosophical society probably wouldn't spill the beans on their own secrets either.

Bottom line here: There is probably more then just a reader or two here at ATS with the talent to find this place. This is for them. Plenty of people out there who know about what's down there from studying the area. (to the south east is a library too) but that knowledge generally stays in private circles.

This is just a heads up guys, not an exposé.

posted on Apr, 12 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Is this one?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Late reply, apologies but I just came back to find something here and saw your question.

My answer is "Nope. not those spheres."

Better late then never?

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticalSteve

I think possibly because on youtube there were videos describing inner earth aliens called nordics were in there discovered by humans.

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wow, so this is still a thing? Cool, now maybe I'll do that "Shaver mystery" thread where all this can be cleared up in one big posting about these underground worlds.

Or maybe not, I still need to figure out where it will go (both which forum, as well as what conclusion could be had)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join