It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shambala Inner Earth City protected by Tibetan monks?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

Do you have an article or photos of these holes?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by silver6ix

This is really starting to help me wake up. This can't be a coincidence.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticalSteve

This is really starting to help me wake up. This can't be a coincidence.

If the all seeing eye is coincidence then it redefines the scope of logic. That symbol has dominated and shaped civilisation since Sumeria and continues to do so now.

What lies beneath and how, thats whats truly fascinating.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I know. I wish I knew what it meant. I have a feeling it is more than just a symbol.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

The sacred tradition of the Hindus in the Himalayas are extensive caves and underground tunnels to what are called "The Nagas" - the serpent people. Traditions say they could fly around in magical machines. The underground cities were lit by "magical stones" and treasure was carefully guarded by the serpent people[The Nagas].

I find this to be the most revealing - especially mention of "glowing magical stones."

In alchemy there is a tradition related to these glowing stones. It's said that the Philosopher's Stone emits a bright light day or night. I've even seen pictures of a glowing Philosophical Mercury. I know this is nonsense to most 99.9% of the general population, and I only mention this as a side note.

VITRIOL = Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Inveniens Occultum Lapidem Veram Medicinam.
One of the possible translations: "See in the interior of the purified earth, and you will find the secret stone, the true medicine".

I can't say much, because I do not wish to be cast out and shunned by the invisible secret masters. However, those true Sons of Science, Knowledge & Faith, will immediately be able to see the connection I'm making. Never before has this been posted on such a large message board.

Fulcanelli, a great master of all things arcane & occult, includes a cryptic last chapter in his first book "The Mysteries of the Cathedrals." I will not go into details, but he used the Language of the Gods, the Living Language, to mutate an inscription on the great occult Cross of Hendaye. The inscription is "OCRUXAVES PESUNCIA." After performing the Art of Words, he ends up with a French sentence, which roughly translates to: "It is written that Life takes refuge in a single space."

Time is short, but I cannot say anymore at this time.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Aleilius]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleilius

If you have anymore information I'd love to hear it. Either here or in a u2u. Do you think physically immortality is possible and how?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticalSteve

References to its ancient meaning seem to have been all but obscured but its meaning cannot be logically obscure, otherwise it wouldnt ben the symbol of power that it is.

Sumerians were wiped from history and I suspect that was purposeful, eliminating any true reflection on what the eye means.

If you see this image, this is in the Vatican: (Image is too big, you will need to click it to see the full image.

The image of the woman is hard to place, but the image seems to represent one of the "Annunaki" Sumerian "gods". These people were said by Sumerians to have come to Earth and created life, many depictions of them show the manipulation or experimentation of life. Again theres so much missing from Sumerian history its really just shades.

Notice though in the Vatican image, the ring in one hand, the rod in the other, two lions carved on the throne? This is the Sumerian image if Lilith.

As you can see, the symbol carries great meaning, across religions, politics and all circles of ruling power. And we still have the question of why?

Its also very strange that the Vatican pays tribute to Sumerian symbology.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Do you think physically immortality is possible and how?

Even the wisest cannot say for sure. Fate is not the same for all. It's a short way of saying death does not apply to all. Personally, I do believe it's possible.

However, it is said that those inhabitants of Inner Earth live for hundreds of years. Whether this is meant to be taken metaphorically or literally is up to the eye of the beholder.

Its also very strange that the Vatican pays tribute to Sumerian symbology.

They hold the keys to the gate. Have you seen the large Pine Cone at the Vatican? Have you noticed the two Peacocks beside it? I would suggest looking into this mystery if it resonates with you.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Aleilius]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The modern mystery in untouchable, things change quickly. For me the secret lies back in Sumerian history, the answer to the eye and maybe much more comes directly from sumer.

Another major pointer in this for me was the actions of 2003.

Maybe people didnt know but during the Invasion of Iraq, the vast majority and bulk of Sumerian texts, artifacts and histories were purposefully looted and destroyed, along with the Babylonian and the Assyrian histories.

Which seems very coincidental given that those histories seem to have long been on a very powerful hit list, and again it takes me back to the eye, the death of Asaru (Osiris) and the usurping of power and the Eye by the Children of Set (suggested Illuminati origin).

Its a major puzzle, but that in 2003 those were conveniently wiped out while we invaded Iraq, really resonated with me.

It made me convinced that the answer to the puzzle comes from Sumeria.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
There’s another theory, anyone care to speculate or discuss that these entrances are but portals into the pits of Hell itself. There have been several books written about individuals visiting hell and the all talk about the portals or tunnels that lead into hell in which demons rather than extraterrestrials travel back and forth between hell and earth.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by photobug

But that doesn't explain how souls would reside there if hell is a spiritual place of persecution.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by photobug
There’s another theory, anyone care to speculate or discuss that these entrances are but portals into the pits of Hell itself. There have been several books written about individuals visiting hell and the all talk about the portals or tunnels that lead into hell in which demons rather than extraterrestrials travel back and forth between hell and earth.

Maybe demons, gods and ETs are the same.

After all Demons and the Devil also came from above, they were banished under ground, which fits in very well with the ancient concept of the Sumerian Kings.

They are said to have come from above, both good and bad, and created life as we know it. There are many interesting Sumerian images based of modification of species and creating life. Whats interesting is that the Sumerians refer to them as being among the people. They were not referred to as tradional gods, they came down and they created phycisally among the people, built things, made things, and taught things.

Later we have this concept of "demons and gods" and later history seperates them, makes them symbolic, but again by this time the death of Asaru or Osiris had already occured at the hands of Seth, and the Sumerian traces were extinguished behind them.

Its almost like a complete rewriting of the concepts beyond that point, a reinforcement of this "mythical" view of gods and demons.

If you wanted to theorise, then Asaru might have been killed for his rulership and the "eye" (whatever it refers to) taken, and whoever did that set about wiping Asaru and all trace of reality related to the eye from history, replacing it with myths and legends.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Can you explain to everyone here what the hell your point is and why you felt it necessary to grace us with your autobiography in a single post??????????????

[edit on 31-10-2008 by cbass]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I would like to say one more thing. I was debating on whether or not I should mention this in my previous post, but after some thought I decided I should mention it.

For this we will have to venture into the Bible (the book of veiled alchemical tradition & knowledge).

Where was Jesus buried? Wasn't it a cave - i.e. inside the Earth? Doesn't he rise and come to eternal life after this event?

Revelation 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Aleilius]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I found it rather interesting and people were curious. You seem a bit tense...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
im not saying I dont believe, or believe you...
But I have a question when it comes to the Hollow Earth theory...

What about Earthquakes?
What about Volcano Explosions and visible pools of magma?
What about caves discovered 1000ft below ground and the ocean being miles deep?

If the earth was hollow, then it must be a very, very small place directly in the center, right?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

What people are talking about is a honey combed earth. Not directly in the center but massive caves spanning miles under the ground. How's Cowboy Bebop? I'm thinking of watching it.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by SkepticalSteve]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Gillespie

Hi Gillespie,
Interesting thread, im a little disapointed at the fact that there was no alledged entrance in Australia mentioned, maybe Australia's equivalent to the pyramids Ayers Rock (ULURU) could be a goa

Why a huge Monolith like Uluru is sitting in the middle of so much flat land is beyond me.

Just a QUESTION, Does anyone think we may have disturbed any of these underground cities with our Oil Drilling Ventures ??

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Thanks for starting this thread, I had never heard of this place before, or Hitler's interest in it. Something about the hollow Earth theory resonates with me.

The easiest way to stop people discovering secrets such as this is to tell them first. As fiction. Make a movie about something such as this and, hey, nobody will believe it then. People will say, "oh, you've seen that movie, that's where your ideas come from". Mind control made simple.

Can't help thinking who created the storyline for that new movie, "Journey to the centre of the Earth"?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I doubt he created the storyline for that movie. No need to insult him

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join