It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shambala Inner Earth City protected by Tibetan monks?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Shamhbala is said to have a city and/or many parts of with different extraterrestrial beings.

Tibetans believe the land is guarded by beings with super human powers. Sightings of these beings is normal to them. People (especially Tibetan lamas) have been searching for Shambhala for centuries and have found it, those who seek the kingdom often never return, either because they have found the hidden country and have remained there or because they have been destroyed in the attempt.

There are allegedly several entrances throughout the world:

Kentucky Mommoth Cave, in south-central Kentucky, US.
Mount Shasta, California, US - the Agharthean city of Telos allegedly exists within and beneath this mountain.
Manaus, Brazil.
Mato Grosso, Brazil - the city of Posid supposedly lies beneath this plain.
Iguaçú Falls, border or Brazil and Argentina.
Mount Epomeo, Italy.
Himalayan Mountains, Tibet - the entrance to the underground city of Shonshe is allegedly guarded by Hindu monks.
Mongolia - the underground city of Shingwa allegedly exists beneath the border of Mongolia and China.
Rama, India - beneath this surface city is a long lost subterranean city, they say, also named Rama.
Pyramid of Giza, Egypt.
King Solomon's Mines.
Dero Caves,
North and South Poles.

In the Himalayas, a Tibet expedition in 1938 was intended to produce new findings relating to early Germanic history. The Nazis believed in a Nordic master race that was supposed to have survived the demise of the legendary Atlantis. In Tibet - so the theory goes - these people of Nordic origin are supposed to have constructed the underground realm of Shambalah, traces of which the expedition hoped to find.

Shambhala extraterrestrials refused to assist the Nazi expeditions with war but agreed to travel to Germany to help assist in spiritual developement. This involved the foundation of the Vril society.

The sacred tradition of the Hindus in the Himalayas are extensive caves and underground tunnels to what are called "The Nagas" - the serpent people. Traditions say they could fly around in magical machines. The underground cities were lit by "magical stones" and treasure was carefully guarded by the serpent people[The Nagas].

Apollo 8 and Apollo 16 is the only proof of an entrance to Hollow Earth=Shambahla.

I know all of this takes alot more reading to get your mind through this, please dont take all of this in one entire post because its entirely impossible for me to do so, thanks because I only wanted to share the small detail.

Hollow earth may immediantly be dismissed as unscientific to alot of you because you are told to believe and just go along with what you learned in school/college about the planet or everything we thought known. Yes, its very easy to dismiss all of this totally within an instance becuase not all facts are qualified in here to proof or "amaze" you.

We dont know the entire Hollow earth theory(not me anyway, I feel it does however have a Shamabala extraterrestrial city connection) because franky, we know we are lied to constantly - so this conspiracy appears out of nowhere of course just like the many others.

If you dismiss Shambala, your post will represent the following,

Government bases don't exist.
Extraterrestrial bases dont exist.
Extraterrestrials are not hideing in these underground bases and must oviously visit on our current Earth habitat surface and/or go back into the sky through space.

You really think alien races visiting this planet are not protected by the Government?

Please excuse my thread if you feel you need to correct anything as far as spelling an gramma. I did the best I could LOL..

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Gillespie]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Thanks and if anyone else would like to share on this, please do have a share because this would seem like the real deal on where extraterrestrials live.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gillespie

Which website did you read this on?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Which website did you read this on?

Many of many! The proof is out there.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gillespie

There are allegedly several entrances throughout the world

But no evidence.

Likewise, there is no evidence Tibetan monks are hiding anything, least of all from those who have visited and lived amongst such monks.

If you wish to present a hypothesis overturning accepted paradigms you must offer empirical evidence. Not fiction.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The proof is out there.

Where is the proof of your claims? You say it is out there, please show me.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Shambala goes back a long way, infact it too has roots at the beginning of civilisation.

It is rumoured to be the origin of Illuminati, ruled by the Children of Seth, the Hidden Directorate.

You could consider the ancient civilisations teachings of not only bringers of knowledge but also the begining of a very long war. A fragmentation of ideals, with one path as the light and the other as the dark. Seth on one side, Osiris on the other.

Those of Shambala would be considered to have come from the same roots as those above, that being from the skies. Shambala is where those who would corrupt and rule created their power base and have ruled from beneath. The others, Osiris, Isis, Asaru, whatever names you choose to give them were those who would create good and equality. The Children of Set were puritans, racists and overlords by nature.

It was Set of course who caused his brother Horus/Osiris to be one eye, tearing it out and destroying it. It might even be suggested those whole rule the world as secret societies are infact followers of Set, enemies of truth and light and the symbol of Osiris is used to mock the falling of light and the ascension of Sets order.

Then again, maybe the symbol itself help those who are blinded see even amid the deceptions, it is the all seeing eye after all

[edit on 31-10-2008 by silver6ix]

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

This is a discussion board, not a court room.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hate to say this,

But From my experience learning from Shaolin abbots at the Shong Shan (Honan) temple in china. This is important because much of Shaolin buddhism is associated with the Tibetan sects of Buddhism. They are considered like cousins or brothers in relationship to their development, and understanding of Chan Buddhism. In fact Shaolin was influenced heavily from their Tibetan Brothers. The third Shaolin temple commissioned was in the Omei Mountains of the Schezuan province. This temple was along a major trading route between china, india, and tibet. THis temple was known for it;s extensive library most of which was donated from their tibetan monk brothers.

This close relationship with the tibetans allowed an exchange of monks and the Omei shaolin monks were taken to shambala over several hundred years to train and meditate.
To the shaolin this shambala was known as the hidden forest. Hence the art form of hidden forest meditation within the chan buddhism sect originates. The shaolin monks described the place more as a hidden away oasis in the mountains near tibet/india. an place that was not very large and had a sub tropical biome. it was not some magical place just a hidden away place for reclusives into very deep mediation. the only enlightenment from the place comes from several years of meditation. these monks once having left there could have the ability according to legend to have the mental focus to will even a determined brute not to get out of their chair and attack them. The place was legend and revered because these powerful monks lived there. But to be honest their were only a few monks there at any one time, and the place wasn't considered a magical fairy land or opening to some inner earth. not to the tibetans or the shaolin and probably not to the indian buddhists who knew of the place at the time.

maybe the inner world or earth was an allegory for the inner wisdom the monks recieved through extensive intense focused meditation.

The oasis has probably been dried up and returned to snow. whatever freak weather conditions that allowed this place to spring up for a few hundred years have probably changed and the place is most likely nothing more than another snow covered valley.

Sorry to dispel the myth of a magical shambala. it's just a interesting place that doesn't exist anymore and served only a few buddhist monks through it's history as a sacred place to meditate.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by BASSPLYR]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

The proof is out there.

Where is the proof of your claims? You say it is out there, please show me.

1939 German expedition to Tibet

en.wikipedia.org...

To measure the skulls of living Tibetans to determine if they were related to the original Aryans, which were believed by the Nazi to have migrated from Atlantis.
To establish ways to contact the Shambhala Tibetan Mythical kingdom;
To establish links with followers of the pre-Buddhist Bön and Dugpa religions;
To contact an envoy from Tibet, one Tulpa or Tulku, as special incarnation, for aiding the Führer in his special function as spiritual leader of the Aryan cause. (In 1923, Houston Stewart Chamberlain recalled after an encounter with the future German leader in Bayreuth, "Hitler was a spirit awakener, the vehicle of messianic powers... here was the new leader sent by God to the German people in their hour moment of most need".)

Must I show you the entire internet? You are lazy to search. *laughs and shrugs

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

See, more evidence but no PROOF.

I would like to see some, please.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The Kala Chakra celender ends in 2012 with the Maya celender, hehe. www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Best advice, dont bother getting frustrated because it will just get you banned. Certain types of comment speak volumes and you would be wise to have a wry smile and laugh at it.

Besides, that "proof" argument is the easiest to debunk and its proponants arent very good at making it stand up

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

See, more evidence but no PROOF.

I would like to see some, please.

Can you read and comprehend what the wiki articile is talking about? Do you know what an expedition is? What am I a proof machine now! LOL your very disbelieving without even reading. Afterall we are all here just for fun and not actual traveling anyway.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HankMcCoy

To be honest there is no proof of the bible being true either! There is a book, but not really any proof of anything other than stories......"sorry"

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Look man, you are the one that brought up the abundance of proof, I never asked for any initially.

Scratch proving anything about aliens being in Shambalah for now, can you prove the existence of Shambalah? If you can, can you give me the Google Earth coordinants please?

And at the person discussing the Bible..

Please don't sidetrack this thread, there are PLENTY of them about the fictions of the Bible.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If you want to know the truth about shambala then re read my post. it's all in there. it's just sometimes the truth is not all that exciting.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Wow that's really cool.

Himalayan Mountains, Tibet - the entrance to the underground city of Shonshe is allegedly guarded by Hindu monks.

I might ask about this when I am in Tibet.

Some people might wonder why monks would protect this. But it's not completely uncommon. I mean it's hard to get a hair sample of an alleged yeti scalp they had at one of the monastaries. It took a lot of convincing and I do not know if they even got it after that.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
In certain posts on ATS I have gone into some detail on Tibet & Lamaism.

I do have some experience of this, and may very soon myself be in the Himalayas for an extensive retreat, though not on the Tibetan side.

I also have friends and "contacts" who are very knowledgable in this area, and have themselves spent quite some time in isolated retreat in this area.

I am very cautious what I post about on ATS you leave it there for eternity, and information in the wrong hands can be a very dangerous thing indeed.
This caution relates only to my personal current spiritual affairs and of current practitioner's now who are in certain places, maybe even "seeing" all the thoughts of human kind at once.

Right Now.

However there is much wisdom in Don't let the Devil know what you are planing and all that, though Devil is just for ease of understanding by most reader's of ATS.

Before anyone berates the OP and asks for proof of anything from Tibet they must understand the absolute and nearly total destruction of the country, its Libraries, Artifacts and the killing of ancient Oral only lineages of Knowledge and wisdom from Guru to Student, ad infinitum.

That is until the Chinese committed genocide their after their invasion, killing many Guru's or cutting out their tongues to stop the transmissions of the Tibetan knowledge.

Proof being from a web page or photo is not really proof at all, I can show you maps of the flat earth now, and people who still support it.

However there is a long cultural tradition within Tibet of such a place, and Hitler did send expeditions there to search for it.

Really guys when you get into the reality of Tibet and some of the observed Phenomina by both generation and generation there, and also by westerners such a claim as the Op points out is not soo outlandish.

I can show you "proof" by western scientific research groups now, of monks practising Tumo and sitting naked in the Himalayas and able to melt the ice around them and never wear clothes or have fires, and living like this for many many years in sub zero temperatures.

I first got interested in Tibet when I read the ramblings of the fraud Lama many years ago, a westerner who stated he had been there and seen many miracles and mystical things and gained such powers, I read this in my early teens.

I then researched the validity of the material he presented and realised there was one or two grains of truth within a storehouse of falsehoods, but my interest was piqued and I have explored, and practised since many of the actual Tantric and such like paths within Tibetan Buddhism.

I feel those who want the proof should take the Buddha's advise, that just because he says something, or you read it, no matter where the source, only accept is if it makes sense to your self after actually trying or looking yourself.

It is sometimes depending on the Sutra stated as " don't trust my words, test them like you would a piece of gold before you bought it"

There are many sources on this out there and I don't think it up to the OP to provide hundreds and hundreds of links for you to troll through.

Often a magical thing in life happens that we ignore, it is called in modern western Pop culture the "library angel", the information you need to work this out will be there for you, if you make the effort to find the truth on this.

Therefore Op thank you for bringing this to ATS and I hope some people get interested and research this more here for themselves, I am finding daily a lot of the "textbooks" we we taught from in school were outright lies, so find your own path to knowledge my friends.

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Hate to say this,

But From my experience learning from Shaolin abbots at the Shong Shan (Honan) temple in china. This is important because much of Shaolin buddhism is associated with the Tibetan sects of Buddhism.

Really?
When were you there my friend?
I am sure then we have met people who have met each other as such.
Who was your Guru?
What style did you practise?
Did you join as a youngster to be priviledged enough to have the Abbot's attention, you have to be at a certain stage we both know about for that privilege, and I honour you with deep respect and awe.
Om Mani Padme Hum

Hows your mandarin now?
You must be Teaching now I am very pleased to have made contact with you on ATS please u2u me with your group details if you dont want them online, I am very keen to strike up some connection BASSPLYR.

I am a tad confused by this though

The place was legend and revered because these powerful monks lived there. But to be honest their were only a few monks there at any one time, and the place wasn't considered a magical fairy land or opening to some inner earth.

Really is that what you were taught in that temple by the Abbot?
he is very iron Clad in his unwavering teachings I know.

I look forward to your response and I pray you will allow me the sharing of your wisdom.

Back on topic there is actually an westren research group investigating this, both in Tibet and the North Hole, that being the Hollow Earth theory.

Steve Currey, our previous expedition organizer, took an expedition down the Tsangpo gorge in Tibet in the year 2000 where he discovered a hidden falls behind which the Tibetans say a cavern leads into the Hollow Earth, which they call Agharta, wherefrom years ago, their legends relate, the King of the (Inner) World emerged with a message of peace for our outer world, saying his Kingdom some day will emerge to help establish world peace.

All the Tibetan faithful want to go there to die, Steve learned.

Unfortunately Steve Died in 2006,
though I have heard he is back among us again now, though were I am not privy to, and is of little importance to those who know this.

OurHollowEarth Expedition Group

Please look at the link and some of the scientists involved, the Admirals of the US navy who have stated they have seen the hole and also the other cultures that support it such as the Eskimo's and the data set's.

Good news though even though Steve passed away a new drive is on to visit this part of the Hollow Earth theory, though they need more money to fund the voyage, if I had it I certainly would, a documentary will be made when they get there for general release to the public.

At the end of the study, there was still not enough data to disprove the theory that the Earth might be hollow.

In fact, the evidence that the Earth might be hollow became so numerous, that planning for an expedition to the Arctic region as a process for proof of the hypothesis became necessary. The work to assemble a science team began in 2004. By 2005 the plans for an expedition using the Russian nuclear powered icebreaker were formulated. Steven Currey Expeditions headed the team and began collecting scientists and engineers from around the world.

By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew. Dr. Agnew’s great, great grandfather is the Scottish explorer credited with the discovery of the Magnetic North Pole. Dr. Agnew is continuing the family tradition of Arctic exploration by searching for the North Pole Inner Earth opening to the core.

Planning was changed as all the funds collected at that time were refunded to all the original participants. The expedition theme was established to feature five documentary films dedicated to enlightening the world to the nature of Planet Earth and the potential of mankind’s stewardship.

North Pole Inner Earth Expedition

I hope some of the Information here helps both the OP and others who want "Proof" to steer their course to understanding this better.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Do you think aliens may come from within the earth? That might support the USO sightings.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join