It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and the pickled heart affair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I've kinda given up on ATS, as there doesn't seem to be any depth in the responses, to serious conjectures and questions. That being said, here's something that even a obnoxious third grader should be able to comprehend. If Obama is not a U.S. natural born citizen, then there's a neat connection to the Pickled heart, ID'd by DNA, in France, and determined to be Louis XVII. The catchword here is "USURPER". As in revolutionary France, a usurper, will cause a mountain of troubles. In 1815, Napoleon was declared by the Great Powers, as having usurped the French Throne, and all of his treaties were declared worthless.
And by the way, this included our own Louisana Purchase Treaty. What to do? Jefferson's sec'ty of State, James Madison was now President, so he did a CYA move and sent a second delegation to Paris led by his Sec'ty of State, James Monroe. So far so good. Monroe got the Duke of Anjou, calling himself Louis XVIII, to sign off on the older document, with not one dime extra.
At first blush, and the whole Paris Prss corps, DNA has verified that the ten year old Duke of Normandy, was autopsied, and donated the heart. However, in "The Temple Enigma", by Flamarion, in 1920, the autopsy found that the leg bones were way too long for any ten year old. Sooo' ATS'ers, play it again, using an identical or fraternal twin brother of the little Duke's late older brother, Louis Joseph. Once the light comes on, reading Flarmarion, becomes tragic comic, and the new DNA, damn well proves that the duke of Normandy was switched out for his dying older brother, and became at his brother's death, Louis XVIII, and the Duke of Anjou was just as much a usurper, as Napoleon was, leaving the Western Half of the U.S.A. as it still is, New France, which the Treaty of 1790, at Paris obligates the American people to recognize the Royal perogatives, in perpetuity, in it's Louisana, possessions. Since this treaty of Paris in 1790, creates the soverign American people, I don't think we can abrogate it too easily, without opening one almighty can of worms. A sampling of dowsers has the descendants of the real Duke of Normandy, living today, in present day Belgium, and the Eastern Seaboard of the U.S.
Edgar Cayce blurted out once, that the tormenter of the child, had a change of heart, and then protected him for many years. This could only have been Max Robespierre, who apparently, faked his own death, with the same Deaf Mute caper, as he did for the royal change out. Neither victims were deaf or dumb, one was simply raised in a very quiet convent, and never learned to converse, and the other had his jaw shot off, in being captured, and with hands tied behind him, was led to a sunrise date with the Red Widow of the Revolution. Now do you see what a mess, letting a "Usurper" get into power, can cause???

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
ummmm.......i think i KIND of see your point.......but i have to say that the way that was written was about as clear as mud, and seemed ........off.........am i the only one here?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
ummmm.......i think i KIND of see your point.......but i have to say that the way that was written was about as clear as mud, and seemed ........off.........am i the only one here?

im having alot of trouble reading it as well.

OP - if you belive what your saying then what do you think will happen if obama became president?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I am glad I am not the only one that was lost. There seems to be a lot of information here, I am just not sure what to do with it.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
it does seem to move into some critical thinking, and conspiracy areas. I just cant tie it together, i thought i was losing it, thank you for confirming i wasnt the only one lol. Op can you please draw the lines a little clearer for us?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hi Doom and Gloom,
Yeah, there's a lot of info there, but the bottom line is that a usurper, has to be dealt with eventually, even James Monroe, and the Duke of Anjou.
Napoleon ended up on Santa Helena Island, well guarded, until his death, there. What ever happened to the Duke of Normandy in the hundred years stretching from 1785 to 1885? For all we know, he stumbled out into the middle of the Gunfight at the O.K. Corral, in Tomestone, AZ, and fell dead from all the noise and excitement. Would he have signed off his patrimony, as to Louisiana? Would his salute of "Most Catholic Monarch"

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sorry about the mixup, Doom and Gloom. Had to change from Int. Exp. to Firefox to get my printouts from running off the page. Draft got posted by mistake. Here's the rub, Usurpers mess things up until they get dealt with. Napoleon as a case in point. Madison and Monroe, right up there too. This connection with my earlier studies, about fifteen years ago, with Flamarion's acc't. and the new DNA match, in Paris. will blow the lid off of this bit of French History. If you can score a copy of the "Temple Enigma", then it will be a hoot.
One witness to the autopsy, swore that the jailers had dug up Louis Joseph, and presented him for autopsy. Well if it really was an identical twin, then that dude wasn't too far off, considering the connections between identical twin's psyches.
Maybe there really was part of Louis Joseph, lying on the table. The DNA says it was a Bourbon Prince, but just not which one. The mitochondrial DNA links the heart to feminine Austrian royal Blood, which wasn't abundant, in revolutionary Paris, and the actual link is to the Austrian Emperor, Maria Antonia's Brother. The kick here is that the entire French Press Corps is totally correct in calling the heart, as belonging to Louis XVII, and totally wrong, in identifying it as belonging to the ten year old Duke of Normandy. Now we finally know who Louis XVIII, really was. He was the Duke of Normandy, not the Duke of Anjou.
Now everything that the Duke of Anjou did, needs to be redone, just as he did for Napoleon. Now we can see, James Monroe, was just as wrong as James Madison. Now we can see that Jefferson's great bribe to Napoleon, as being just that. Now there's cause for a case to go before the World Court, challenging the radical anti religious dictates of the U.S. Supreme Court, in the Grand Duchy of New France, occupying the lands west of the Mississippi River, and stretching out to the Pacific Coast. "In Perpetuity", means perpetually. This is the same as in some of the Indian Treaties, "as long as the grass grows, the wind blows, and the sun shines". which the Courts have honored.
Interestingly, there is a line of demarcation, between France and Spain, drawn by the Pope, at the end of the War of the Spanish Succession, that forbids French Bourbons from meddling in Spain. So Narbonne will always be French, and Barcelona, will always remain Spanish terr.. This line from the Treaty of Utretch, could be extended from the Gulf of Mexico, to the Pacific Coast of the U.S.A., and permenantly delineate the same border that runs across the Pyrenees. As it is a Papal decree, the church fathers won't mess with it, and anyone who likes Mexico, is going to get pointed South of this line. Until it is recognized, crap like the Absolut Vodka ads, earlier this year are still looked upon with favor, down in Mexico City.
This post is to show that the demarcation line, ran through Santa Helena, when it "Jumped the Atlantic". Both Presidential delegations sailed to France on the U.S.S. Constellation, and you can still read the passengers names on her log books, as she is still moored in Baltimore Harbor. They don't really make much of the second 1815 delegation, as it throws the Louisiana Purchase agreements from 1803, into question.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This is a strange post. First there is Sen Obama's birth, so here it is again from factcheck.org a nonpartisan organization with the truth:

www.factcheck.org...

Then you bring in the heart that was proven to be a young prince from France, and then you lose me with a mention of the fraud Edgar Cayce:

www.skepdic.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

The magic word here is usurper. Whether Sen. Obama or the Duke of Anjou, or e even Napoleon, usurped throne, crown, or the Office of the Presidency, POTUS. Usurpers make an enormous mess of things.
By thinking out of the box, I just pointed out a glaring case of usurption, of the Treaty of Paris, of 1790, which created the American People, out of the Thirteen Colonies. This Treaty gave us International diplomatic recognition, as a unified people. We therefore promised to honour the claims of the French Crown, in the French lands, West of the Mississippi River, in perpetuity. What the DNA of the Pickled heart shows, is that this perpetual obligation, is still binding, as it has never been relinquished, by the legitimate French King. This means that the supposed lost Dauphin, was really Louis XVIII, and it was one of his two older brothers, who donated the heart as Louis XVII. Looking 100years forwards from his birth gets you to 1885. Somewhere, in this time frame he lived, married, had children, and finally passed on. A dowsing search that I asked some online folks to do, came up with Belgium, and the Eastern Seaboard of the U.S.A. as their present residencies. But until the Press reallizes the big mistake of the Pickled Heart solution, no one can skry the problem correctly, as the extra twin of Louis Joseph has to be accounted for. Maybe this got too complex, but the facts speak for themselves. The next step is to get the alt. solution out on the web, and then sit back and watch the French Press, come unglued.
Now fast forwards a hundred years to 2108. Do you see how an illegal President POTUS, will mess up the chain of diplomacy, for our grandchildren?? There is a real crime for someone to usurp the Presidency, and to say that the candidate himself is the one to determine it, is lunacy!!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

Hello again Kid Flash,
I wanted to answer the fraud statement you made in a new post. Yes Cayce had many problems, but he was one heck of a dowser and remote viewer. My main problem with him is that he didn't "TRY" spirits, as the Bible orders us all to do. As he lay on his fainting couch, he couldn't crunch the numbers, so to speak. So only his wife could edit or query. Note that the Pythias at Delphi, had a group of priestesses to both challenge and format the oracles, so that the seeker, would always have two choices, so that he would always determine his own fate.
The pronouncement on the fate of the little prince, was forensic dowsing, as by the 1930's, the Lost Dauphin was long dead and buried. The pickled heart, plus the simple fact, that the Prince was never delivered to any friendly Royal relatives, point to the veracity of this particular prediction, by Cayce. That the tormentor, was the instrament for the switchout, and then he became the protector. This list has only two names, Simon the Cobbler, and Maxmillian Robespierre. Simon was led out of the prison to his execution, with his wife in the crowd at midday. He gave a speech before he lost his head to the Red Widow. And that leaves Mad Max, who faked his death, and vamoosed with the Rightful heir to the throne. This obviously happened before the death of the changeling, in the prison. Now we have the data to skry successfully. Whatever spirit Cayce channeled, didn't think it proper to mention the twin of the older brother, being the one left to die in the prison. This will eventually be recognized as a masterstroke of political genius, by old Robespierre, and it has taken the science of DNA fingerprinting to solve it just after the millennium. Thanx Carpooler.

top topics

join