It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Incorrect/ Bad Prophecy Almanac

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
We bot has done it again.....I dont know why people keep using it

Only 10 days Left-Until Predicted Huge Earthquakes

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know there was a magnitude 6.8 earthquake, but these are more common than people think and it was no where near the magnitude web bot predicted

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I dont want y'all to jump on me but why does it bother you so much if people discuss predictions?? I dont believe most of it but it still interesting to read for me.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by fromtheheart66
I dont want y'all to jump on me but why does it bother you so much if people discuss predictions?? I dont believe most of it but it still interesting to read for me.

Because none of them come true.

Its not the discussing that bothers me so much, its the blatant scaremongering that annoys me so much. There a lot of gullible, panicky people out there that actually do get frightened by the "doomsday prophecies"

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I can see your point there.reply to post by OzWeatherman

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I would also recommend adding all the "Bush will declare martial law and Obama will never take office" predictions that will be wrong come January 20. We've heard them for the last 3 years, so many threads on ATS with people predicting this that its impossible to keep track of. You can also go ahead and add the "Bush will declare martial law and stop the 2004/2008 election" which everyone predicted and got wrong in 2004 and 2008.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
We bot has done it again.....I dont know why people keep using it

Only 10 days Left-Until Predicted Huge Earthquakes

I know there was a magnitude 6.8 earthquake, but these are more common than people think and it was no where near the magnitude web bot predicted

Yeah I was just about to post about this topic. Apparently the OP didn't think one topic was quite enough but has now made 4 topics reiterating the same thing.

Great Post, S+F

-Ign0RanT

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
Great post my friend, true enough. I have a test if you will that I pose to all the so called psychics and profits here at ATS. I lost my wedding band the other day so if you can tell me where it is and I find it, I will renounce my non-faith in you all and become a true believer. Until its back on my finger my opinion of all these so called predictions will remain the same........TOTAL BS

Check the little pocket of your jeans. Not psychic.. that's just where my ex kept "losing" his whenever he went out with the "guys".

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ign0rant
Yeah I was just about to post about this topic. Apparently the OP didn't think one topic was quite enough but has now made 4 topics reiterating the same thing.

Yes, Im sure that is not allowed, it happened with the blossom goodchild threads, all but the original (even mine, which was the only one that was against her stupid prophecy) were removed

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I agree some of these prediction threads are interesting but what amazes me is how many people fall for it!

It'd be interesting to see the stats in these threads such as Ages of members, occupations, lifestyles. etc

I don't usually post in the prediction threads because if I even dare to deny or show proof it's unlikely to happen I am hit with a barrage of facts such as :

"Well he's been remote viewing so we know it will happen because the voices in his head said it will, and he's the next messiah i know this because I keep seeing 666 everywhere"

Coupled with the the fact I believe this website is run by "they" whoever you interpret "they" to be. I just enjoy reading the threads here time to time to see if there is anything interesting being said which there are on a daily basis!

I haven't read the Blossom Goodchild thread/prophesy yet (funny how all these prediction threads have one weird name in them) but I think I will today as it looks interesting to say the least.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackMumba
It'd be interesting to see the stats in these threads such as Ages of members, occupations, lifestyles. etc

So would I, but imagine the kinds of stereotyping occuring if that were to happen

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Oh yeah.i have a prediction. Niburu will not be feeling well on 2012 but it wont matter because in 2013 we will find out that someone forgot to carry a 1 and Niburu will actually be around in 2102 at which point i predict Niburu will be ill and will not show up untill someone can translate a later date out of the myan texts. But according to my calculator code based off the fact that all numbers are present on the calculator (coincidence? I think not) the world ends on 999,999,999. After that we enter the age of 1e+9 (has not been translated yet) but the closest i have come to translating 1e+9 is that fish is singular so thats "1" E is obvious it predicts the second comming of Einstien, and 9 is probably german for "No". so at 1e+9 we will enter the age of the dumb fish.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This thread has now officially been added to the bad prophecy/ prediction almanac

I would like to say well done webbot

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
TU24 has nasa worried

That was one of mine

I like this for prophecy that didnt come true......

Mungo wins 7 Million Dollar Lotto

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldunquist
would the imminent race wars coming due to Obama winning/not winning the election count? To be fair, those haven't had a chance to come true yet, but they are as gloomy as they come.

I guess we can check back Nov. 5th.

No race riots at all....Does the Obama is not a citizen and will never get sworn in causing an imminent constitutional crisis count?

I guess we can check back Jan 20th.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
TU24 has nasa worried

That was one of mine

I like this for prophecy that didnt come true......

Mungo wins 7 Million Dollar Lotto

Lol, was it?

Well your thread wasnt the only one, there were several "prophets" that said it would hit earth and cause a cataclysmic event

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Neat idea. I had been thinking along similar lines, but was unsure of ATS rules or whatever. I too am fed up with all the doom and gloom and feel we should be testing these predictions more. I am curious about the nature of the act of predictions and those who make/follow them.

I was considering a calender or database of some sort, where each month we can announce forthcoming events for the next month and note the previous months success/failure rates.

People could use u2u or add a "prediction post" using the format of time/date, description and owner, which we can archive for study (ATS has some great researchers!!).

This way we can really see if there are any truths out there or if there is some social trend to false prediction.

[edit on 6-1-2009 by YarlanZey]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This one just in. I wonder what he means by "soon'. Probably will be post poned if it doesnt eventuate in the next few weeks...... like all bad prophecies

An earth-shattering calamity is about to happen," he writes. "It is going to be so frightening, we are all going to tremble – even the godliest among us."

Wilkerson's vision is of fires raging through New York City.

"It will engulf the whole megaplex, including areas of New Jersey and Connecticut. Major cities all across America will experience riots and blazing fires – such as we saw in Watts, Los Angeles, years ago," he explains. "There will be riots and fires in cities worldwide. There will be looting – including Times Square, New York City. What we are experiencing now is not a recession, not even a depression. We are under God’s wrath. In Psalm 11 it is written, "If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?"

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

This one just in. I wonder what he means by "soon'.

Yes the non-specific "SOON" can mean months to years.....and after much discussion some religious loon will decide that they are chosen by
god to fulfill the prophecy of
god's wrath on NY and its surrounds.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Because none of them come true.

Its not the discussing that bothers me so much, its the blatant scaremongering that annoys me so much. There a lot of gullible, panicky people out there that actually do get frightened by the "doomsday prophecies"

Sorry to bust your buble but you are wrong.

More than enough predictions have come to pass. People like you just want to focus on the ones that don't occur and then jump in and claim that "they are all BS" because it conflicts with your beliefs...

In fact, I should start a thread of the predictions that have come true... But then again, those like you would not believe even if you are given more than enough proof.

I kind of find it hilarious that people such as yourself would try to debunk all predictions, for whatever reason you have.

I am not saying that there are no bad predictions, or frauds, and even scams being made, because just like almost any other topic, there are bad apples, and not all who see the future get 100% in their predictions.

I do have to wonder however, why someone like you, who supposedly doesn't believe in any predictions would waste your time reading them.

posted on Mar, 10 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Sorry to bust your buble but you are wrong.

More than enough predictions have come to pass. People like you just want to focus on the ones that don't occur and then jump in and claim that "they are all BS" because it conflicts with your beliefs...

In fact, I should start a thread of the predictions that have come true... But then again, those like you would not believe even if you are given more than enough proof.

Go for it! It would make for a good and interesting companion thread to this one.

I'd definitely be interested in seeing a thread like that.

EDIT to tidy up and prune the quote.

[edit on 10-3-2009 by Merriman Weir]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join