It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm The Anti-Christ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Mikomi~~
Could you show us some proof

Not that we don't believe you and what this lady screamed at you....but...
just a little something, maybe a nice, viable 3rd party candidate for our election this November???
Pretty please

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Silly boy!

We already know that Hillary Clinton is the anti-christ

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
LMAO!!!! I wish you guys really knew how much this cracks me up!

I've spent almost all my life as an anti-christian in one form or another (athiest, agnostic, (humanist sect)satanist). I moved to SLC for a short while (about 2 months) and watched the people around there. People in buisiness, casual, loung, or just generally normal wal-mart and better clothing would walk by eachother and sneer! It was really wierd, especially for me since it's not that uncommon for someone you don't know to accidently make eye contact and actually smile and say 'Hi".

Well, anyways... I would walk down the street with my skate, purple-plaid baggies, black t-shirt, heavy-metal patch-encrusted jean jacket, and my mowhawk in all it's 20 inches if glory, and these same people would stop, say hi, smile, and everything like I was a normal person! WTF?!?

So, on the bus ride back to where I belonged, I was sitting there in the dark (always love bus rides during the night!) and this chick (not a girl, not a lady, and most definitly not womanlike, so don't get on me about the 'chick' thing!) just turns to me and says "you look like jesus christ!". Yes, she said it out of the blue, and never said another thing to me the rest of the six hours... just smiled at me when we got off the bus in Cheyenne.

That wasn't the only time that has happened... so much for TRYING to be evil! LOL!!! I guess you can't be intelligent, logical AND (what is assumed to be) evil at the same time.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
LMAO!!!! I wish you guys really knew how much this cracks me up!

I've spent almost all my life as an anti-christian in one form or another (athiest, agnostic, (humanist sect)satanist). I moved to SLC for a short while (about 2 months) and watched the people around there. People in buisiness, casual, loung, or just generally normal wal-mart and better clothing would walk by eachother and sneer! It was really wierd, especially for me since it's not that uncommon for someone you don't know to accidently make eye contact and actually smile and say 'Hi".

Well, anyways... I would walk down the street with my skate, purple-plaid baggies, black t-shirt, heavy-metal patch-encrusted jean jacket, and my mowhawk in all it's 20 inches if glory, and these same people would stop, say hi, smile, and everything like I was a normal person! WTF?!?

So, on the bus ride back to where I belonged, I was sitting there in the dark (always love bus rides during the night!) and this chick (not a girl, not a lady, and most definitly not womanlike, so don't get on me about the 'chick' thing!) just turns to me and says "you look like jesus christ!". Yes, she said it out of the blue, and never said another thing to me the rest of the six hours... just smiled at me when we got off the bus in Cheyenne.

That wasn't the only time that has happened... so much for TRYING to be evil! LOL!!! I guess you can't be intelligent, logical AND (what is assumed to be) evil at the same time.

Too bad absolutely everything is assumed to be evil by one person or another. Same goes for good.

Being intelligent/logical is evil according to some religions as well, including Christianity. This is easily observed from the unintelligent and illogical beliefs and rituals that Christians do, and many other religious denominations. It is a SIN to doubt and question the teachings of the "Lord", which means trying to apply THINKING or LOGIC to them... your job is not to THINK but to BELIEVE, or else it's Hell for you.

So yes, logic, doubt, and intelligence are scorned upon in religious circles - making them evil of course, and deserving eternal damnation. Belief is just one of those things that has no logic, this is why it's not KNOWLEDGE but belief.

You can be intelligent, logical, and service to others. You can also be all those things but service to self.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Of The Strings
Reminds me when I was in LA visiting family. I was walking down the street when this homeless man walked passed me. He turned to me pointed at me and shouted "the son of lucifer walks amongst us" While saying this he held up an imaginary sword. Then walked away.

How did you know he was imagining holding a sword? Or were you imagining the sword? I would have envisioned him shaking an imaginary pickle at me. But that's just me.

On the topic, I think alot of people "wonder" at times. I used to be one of those people where everything was a sign. I really was a virgin birth (technically - posted elsewhere) and born during the first moon walk, then just strange seemingly meaningful things kept happening like the harmonic convergence of the universe in 1987 on the day I moved to a town on a mountain defined by two rivers running in opposite directions (some clap trap prophecies I heard) to start college for Religious Studies..

I've had voodoo women hex me as I walk down the street, countless exes swear I'm the devil, seminary training that didn't take and a lifelong tolerence for almost anything self destructive like heroic quantities of alcohol, sex and narcotics, and death defying car crashes. Plus bizarre circumstances allowing for rapid success and fortune in business where I literally bought, merged, ran and disassembled million dollar companies in the 90's (starting at 26).

But I'm not the devil. I know that NOW. He wouldn't be unemployed, broke and sober now. But doesn't everyone wonder if they could be Jesus or the anti-christ at some point? Maybe not.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I could do all that stuff that was asked but frankly I can't be bothered, so wait until god permits it then I will have no choice

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Mikomi~~

just a little something, maybe a nice, viable 3rd party candidate for our election this November???
Pretty please

If you go down to hell when your judged I'll make sure you get a nice place with a pool

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Mikomi~~

Pretty please

If you go down to hell when your judged I'll make sure you get a nice place with a pool

Ohhh, thank you, fantastic one, that would be lovely. Anything I can do for you to maybe get that a poolisde spot with a tree of two? Maybe some flowers? Eunuchs with fans?

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Nothing consider it done anything you want I'll make sure you get it.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 10:39 AM
link   
DIE EVIL ANTI CHRIST.
I'm coming for you!!!........

HaHa
yeah

Maybe the old lady was saying your just an evil person, and you and thousands of others make up the anti-christ.

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by Eternal]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eternal
DIE EVIL ANTI CHRIST.
I'm coming for you!!!........

HaHa
yeah

Maybe the old lady was saying your just an evil person, and you and thousands of others make up the anti-christ.

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by Eternal]

If he looks like your avatar, I'm gone.

Oh and this is actually close to the truth (what you said), but you should first define what you call "evil", or use a non-subjective term. Like service to self? I don't know if you can say ALL service to self entities are the anti-christ, as the anti-christ seems to have a specific purpose in relation to humanity. Perhaps only a certain RACE of beings is the anti-christ, and their interaction with humanity is allegorically represented in some parts of the Bible...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam

Oh and this is actually close to the truth (what you said), but you should first define what you call "evil", or use a non-subjective term. Like service to self? I don't know if you can say ALL service to self entities are the anti-christ, as the anti-christ seems to have a specific purpose in relation to humanity. Perhaps only a certain RACE of beings is the anti-christ, and their interaction with humanity is allegorically represented in some parts of the Bible...

Evil is someone who is against god and everything he stands for.
That may be one type of evil, but in this case, this is the type of evil the anti christ would be.
And are you refering to aliens being the anti christ?

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eternal

Evil is someone who is against god and everything he stands for.
That may be one type of evil, but in this case, this is the type of evil the anti christ would be.
And are you refering to aliens being the anti christ?

Yes, I am referring to this.. but...

How do you know what God stands for? If evil is what God isn't, what isn't GOD?

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I can tell you something lilbalm God isn't an alien.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
she was probably drunk or high.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

If evil is what God isn't, what isn't GOD?

I think you said it yourself. God isn't evil.

posted on Apr, 3 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I doubt she drank. She took some serious drugs. Some coc aine, marijanuana, ecstesy,... all at once

top topics

<< 1   >>

join