It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Death to the New World Order' BBC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I often trawl the news channels and have come across this which I thought best to share.

The BBC, a brotherhood/masonic/NWO organisation is clearly trying to do a number of things in this article.

1. Disinformation - Attempting to make the NWO look impossible to implement with the Millenium bug becoming obsolete.

2. Realising that they will have to have a HUGE force to combat the 19 million 'soldiers' within the US.

3. Gaining opinions from the general public on what they have worked out for themselves (and wbere these opinions come from), something the brotherhood love doing as you may see from people collecting information in your locality.

Yes tbe article is old but it signifies some of what they have in store for us. As I heard on the BBC 2 days ago 'the NWO is being implemented quicker than we thought'.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Cedik]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yes, I coincidentally (thru same search) just read that series of BBC Five Live programmes and I agree with you. I was wondering where to sit on this one, on the fence or indifferently. Well done for clarifying.

new topics

join