It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Exorcist on SciFi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
www.boblarson.org...

Anyone catch this last night?
Real or fake?
If some of these folks are faking - hollywood should be hiring and we should see them in numerous films.. With exception of one they seemed pretty convincing.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackProjects

I'm sure they think they are legitimate. That is the beauty of believing in things that can not be demonstrated to be true or false - they can claim whatever they want, and constantly change the rules to suit anyone else's claims or findings.

Seeing as no-one knows whether demons exist, let alone if they can possess people or places, someone who claims to be able to get rid of them is clearly out of their gourd, or completely irrational.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I have known about that Bob Lazar guy for at least 15 to 20 years. My opinion is that he is full of crap, and exploits people who are looking for something to blame their problems on. I don't think all people are faking I just think that some may have some mental problems that they need help with. The others I think are people that crave the attention.
I do believe that people can be possessed, but I really feel this guy is a user and takes advantage of peoples troubles.
Like I said this is only speculation on my part but after hearing this guy on the radio back in the 80's and on various tv programs, this is what I have surmised. It is a subject that people are curious about and will watch, but it just reeks of Jerry Springer show mentality.

PS: How have you been BlackProjects?

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Daz3d-n-Confus3d]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Kewl... become a certified "exorcist"...
HOW CAN YOU JOIN?
At least an investment $199 annually...
Think I'll pass......

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

Daz,
Been good ...baseball over though..
You said Bob Lazar ..did you mean Bob Larson..
BP

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Ya, Larson, sorry. Brain skipped.
I hate when baseball ends. I like football too though, so it will tie me over until the new season.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I watched a few episodes. I think Bob knows they are not really possessed but feels what he does helps them. I don't think the people are faking it, but they are not possessed, just suffering from various mental disorders. The mind is an amazing thing and if these people believe they are free of a demon that has been causing them issues, the problems they have dissipate the majority of the time.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Personally I think it's mental illness. But if the people seem to get relief from it I don't see what the problem is. Except if they're paying out money.

top topics

join