It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics that make me wonder

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hey man, cool down...

Your other account is not even banned
Maybe you forgot your password?
Look for yourself:
Your "riseandshine" account profile A banned member is shown as "banned", not "member"... See for instance this one of a banned member!!!

Stop being paranoid please... It's even becoming funny!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
You are not banned at my computer, riseandshine. I sent you a U2U.

Drink some coffee - it helps me early in the morning!

Edited to add:

I see the green thing on the rock. I don't know what the heck it is. Lense flare, plant, climbing gear gone bad, etc - I just don't know.

It looks like some kind of radio wave or something. I know it's totally out of place here, but that's what it looks like to me.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by uplander]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
MHHH how come i cannot log in ..
I didnt forget my password but if i did ...I cannot even use the link for forgotten passwprd ..
USER doesnt excist according to ATS ..

So yes I cannot log in and yes unfortunaltely I cannot request my password either as apparently it doesnt excist ..
So Dont tell me i am paranoid ..

I even posted to ask in anno mode for DAYS but NONE got posted all ignored ..
So ...why would that be ...The moderators decided to ignore my posts asking why i cannot log in!

And what about the subject matter ..
realy only lens flare ..???
Are we really that easy led ... collectivly ?
Noone ever seen lens flare on pics ?

Lets post some more Pics of lens flare sure that will provide us an answer ..and if not at least it will provide an answer for the easy led folks .. / < sarcasm off >

I wait to see if we got someone on here that can find and point to the other pic from the same rol with the same lens flare ..!!!???

Lets see how the experts of lens flare will discuss this one .. ...Iam looking forward to it
If noone finds it and posts it I will post it later on ...BUt i like people to see for themself /.. NOTHING better then seeing for yourself from the NASA pics....

The only way really

BUT once again riseandsmile cannot log in ..
No matter how many U2U you might send me ..
Nice i never got a U2U
The system says the user is not known ..!!!!!

[edit on 3-11-2008 by allfornaught]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
here ye go fans of ats ..
Trying all weekend today finally i had to make a new account to be able to comment on ym thread ..
BUT hey its ok its only me being paranoid of course ..LOL why should I be paranoid ..

Account Recovery
No Account On File
We're sorry, we can't find any usernames that are associated with the email address: [email protected] Please make sure you entered the email address correctly, and try again.

and when loggin in it says user and or password is incorrect ..

ALL weekend ,,..Well I just try this account now then ..right ?

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Have to agree its not a lens flare....put it into photoshop and it clearly looks like some kind of object....but cant see anything through Phages first picture...possibly because the picture has been taken further away and the shadows too strong...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

Thanks man

Of course its not lense flare ..I usually just ignore BS replies like that ..you might as well say maybee its a flying pig ...LOL
People who say this are obviously blinded by BS ..Or indeed its their job ..

But what is it ??

Noone else found the same in another pic yet ??

Look at this roll AS17-137-XXXX

It is there ..and it can be seen ..LOOK

Nevermind ..Lets just hope the BS brigade goes away with their Lens flare or better even ist form the developing of the pic ..LOL

ANYWAY riseandshine account , MY account, is blocked ..doesnt excist and I really like the action the moderators took to look at this ..NONE ..!!!

Instead a ton of BS replies and trash in this thread ..but a question about my account and why it doesnt excist or why Its locked gets ignored /..ANd HELL i waited many days now ..maybee they are busy ..LOL

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
i've seen this pic elsewhere before and always wondered what it was.

with my browser i can increase pics up to 1000%, which i did with SpookyVince's i379 photobucket pic on pg. 2.

what i see in the close up at 1000% is pretty cool.
i wonder if anyone have looked at your pc monitor (lcd) from a downward angle.
what i see looks like this, a metalic pin with a soft downward curve that the "green thing" hangs from.
pixels are not a problem with Spooky's pic at all, just to let you know.

the weird thing is what seems to be hanging on to the "green thing" and the pin.

it looks like a praying mantis, lol. serious! only with a round head and 2 arms. abdomen and middle section and head.
i do not know how to take a screen shot or you bet it would be posted.
the whole anomaly seems to be there and not a flare.
can anyone confirm that beside the "plant", there is the pin and something else?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I AM RISEANDSHINE!

Well iam looking at the pic for a long time ..Years ..

I have done everything possible to this pic and others with equally amazing content ...
I can see what you say but to me its still not conclusive ..
I am still none the wiser as to what it is ..But it obviously something and it expains the many many pics they took of this boulder ..
On the apollo mission where boulders was the main drive ...if you belive the bull# Nasa tells you

You want to listen to the audio form the outings ..they are more then cryptic and deffinitely an ear/ eye opener :O))))

[edit on 7-11-2008 by allfornaught]

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by allfornaught
reply to post by booda

But what is it ??

Noone else found the same in another pic yet ??

Look at this roll AS17-137-XXXX

It is there ..and it can be seen ..LOOK

Could you please point that other pic out to me?

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Its not flare maybe it’s a scanning fault remember they scan negatives not the print. To be honest it doesn’t have as much interest for me as the one that clearly shows a cylinder with gears or gogs on the out side.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines
As the picture is in black and white (I think), and the anamoly is a green blade of light...I am going to guess it has something to do with the camera itself.

Unless the image isn't in black and white?

It's not, it's brown......So I'm guessing that means it's not black and white, and there is something green there, but I thought it was attached to the rock.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i think it looks alot like grass and i dont see why the gov. has to hide alien life from us

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
i think it looks alot like grass and i dont see why the gov. has to hide alien life from us

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Its been discussed before after someone made a vidoe with it on. it was on YouTube and the username was LunaIncognito. But I cant seem to find it. He even came onto ATS for a short while to discuss it.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Interesting.

Definitely no lens flare. Looks like something spilt on the negative.

On the other hand, it is in the dead center of the frame, which tends to indicate it is a real object that the photographer wanted to document.

It is small enough to of been overlooked by NASA airbrushers/sorters.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's alien blood. Lol, nah but it is kinda odd because it looks like it is coming from up to down not like a plant that is growing from the ground which is bottom to top. The shading of the rocks and stuff seems kinda odd to me though.

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
Interesting.

Definitely no lens flare. Looks like something spilt on the negative.

To me it looks more like a tear in some of the emulsion's layers, or perhaps a fiber which fell on the negative during the scanning process. There would need to be another high resolution scan done to confirm that it's not a scanning artifact.

On the other hand, it is in the dead center of the frame, which tends to indicate it is a real object that the photographer wanted to document.

So is the rock itself, which dominates much more of the frame.

It is small enough to of been overlooked by NASA airbrushers/sorters.

What airbrushers/sorters? I wasn't aware they employed such people...

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Deaf Alien

The green is in a shadow yet appears very bright. Very likely a film flaw or scanning artifact. Here is another view of the same boulder, more distant.
www.hq.nasa.gov...

I'm confused. I thought this was a giant rock or boulder.
If it is a giant rock or boulder and that is the buggy in the
background, then clearly there are giants on the moon.

Anyone notice the footprints?!

Is my depth perception that off?!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter
perhaps a fiber which fell on the negative during the scanning process

That's a strong possibility.

So is the rock itself, which dominates much more of the frame.

That much is obvious. The rock is also partially framed, out of focus, and taken from an innapropriate angle filled with shadows. It is true however that their photography was much lamented.

What airbrushers/sorters? I wasn't aware they employed such people...

There is video testimony in the disclosure project, among others, if you are interested in that side of things.

[edit on 6/1/09 by YourForever]

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
That much is obvious. The rock is also partially framed, out of focus, and taken from an innapropriate angle filled with shadows. It is true however that their photography was much lamented.

It doesn't seem to be out of focus to me, and the framing is as good as can be expected considering they didn't have so much as a viewfinder on their cameras. The focus had to be dialed in manually based on the astronaut's estimation of distance, so I can't complain there. Considering all these factors the photo was probably taken as well as anyone else could have done in those boots.

There is video testimony in the disclosure project, among others, if you are interested in that side of things.

Suffice it to say, if I openly spoke my mind about Steven Greer I'd be banned for the inappropriate content.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join