It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BushCo's stories are falling apart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Seems this administration's having a difficult time remembering all the lies they've told and keeping their stories straight. If it wasn't so terribly serious, it would be hilarious watching them squirm. It never ceases to amaze me that people still believe what this administration says.

Here's an article about good ol' Condi Rice - from the San Fran Chronicle.

In rush to defend White House, Rice trips over own words

Walter Pincus, Dana Milbank, Washington Post
Friday, March 26, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Washington -- This week's testimony and media blitz by former White House counterterrorism chief Richard Clarke has returned unwanted attention to his former boss, national security adviser Condoleezza Rice.
sfgate.com... 2F26%2FMNGSR5RPMV1.DTL

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If you get a chance watch the Jon Daily show not the one tonight but the one previously broadcast, he has footage of the press secretary and Rice making statements about the situation and it is so funny for they use the exact same words, and I do mean exact same words, its clear their answers are all scripted.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
If you get a chance watch the Jon Daily show not the one tonight but the one previously broadcast, he has footage of the press secretary and Rice making statements about the situation and it is so funny for they use the exact same words, and I do mean exact same words, its clear their answers are all scripted.

That's the way Corporations work. "Here is the press staterment from our legal team, say nothing else. Meeting over." Sickening isn't it?

new topics

join