It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first ANGELS AND DEMONS official trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I must admit, this look absolutely awesome!

The book was in fact much better that Da Vinci Code.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I've been excited for this for awhile now. Thank you for posting this.

I loved Da Vinci and loved A&D even more. Somewhat disappointed with the film for Da Vinci code but thought it was good. I really hope that they do a good job on this film. The trailer looks really good.

Again.. thank you for that.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I very excited to see this film. I read the book directly after reading the Da Vinci Code and prefer it over the latter mentioned.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Yeah, thanks for the trailer...

May 2009 - still a while to wait tho

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I just love a good Illuminati movie, don't you?

I thoroughly enjoyed both books, and am looking forward to this movie. My poor husband has absolutely no desire to read the book. He's going to be SO lost when it comes time to take me to the movies.

Needless to say, I can hardly wait!

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
can not wait!
i also liked angels and demons over da vinci code

happy to see tom hanks back though hope they do a better job than the last film.....a little dissapointing

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Watching this trailer has me a little excited for its release and I ended up watching the DaVinci Code today. As the book fades from memory and I watch the film again.. it does seem to get better and better. But when the book is so fresh in the mind.. nothing can compare.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
i got so excited when i saw your post ive been waiting for this since da vinci code came out.
i have to admit i liked the last movie and loved the da vinci code book, but angles and demons was so much better to the point i couldnt put it down so im hoping the movie does disapoint

new topics

top topics

join