It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck driver report of UFO near Empire, OH

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeBarna

Sorry about the size of the post, still learning how to properly post external info...

It is MUFON case #14871 and it just happened last night. Great description, but no report of pictures as of yet. It would REALLY be nice to have pics.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Heh Joe I saw that..that particular area is and has been active for some time. May be in conjunction with the proximity of Wright Pat AFB.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This article mentions the Empire,Oh case in part of common descriptions ie "cocoon" in conjunction with some UK sightings
jointreconstudygroup.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Latest from Earthfiles includes new photo from this year..
www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform

the orange object in the photo appears to be a slag car dumping in the yard at one of the steelmills, perhaps shot fron the bridge at wheeling pit. the lights look like yard lights the one you can even make the cage out around it. i investigated the local media and have found no other reports for those days.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yet another anonymous post out there which like some others may not be prescribed to this thread! Today 2/28/09 for the record

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
www.earthfiles.com...

They just look like over exposed shots to me.

It stays in the same position above the chimney the whole time.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by BlackProjects
www.earthfiles.com...

They just look like over exposed shots to me.

It stays in the same position above the chimney the whole time.

there is only a couple pictures posted in that lin so how can you know for sure that it stayed in the same position the whole time ?

also the witness said,,,

And I went about one-quarter to one-half mile further north and after a few seconds of me stopping there, the object left where it was at and came to where I was at.

that would indicate the object was moving or doing something.

i had a UFO follow me so it is possible.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I'm just going by the photos.

I'm doubting these are related to the original Ohio sighting anyway.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
ok. i didn't hear about htis till my dad was talking to his friend on the phone. he never brough it up to me. he said he saw lights over the building behind 84 lumber there. over the hill. the strange thing is nothing is there. he thought maybe they were building something but didnt figure out what the lights could be until he later heard of the other sightings. still won't say he saw a ufo. and he isn't the type of person to make things up.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wow. Disappointing to see this thread just _STOP_ dead in its tracks some time ago. Excellent thread, excellent information and contributions. Interesting to note as others have that the fairly easy to debunk threads get pushed to the top of the boards with squabbling when there is no real good supporting evidence.....and threads like this just die in their tracks with little to no collaboration to find answers.

Good to see Chadwickus posted here at least, but where is the other resident ATS debunkers????

Phage?

Excellent thread anyways, hope more info is added. THX

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Could I make a crazy suggestion? Could this be a space creature with three 'eyes' and an appetite for carbon, perhaps a slimmer sibling of the bloated ufo sighted in Puerto Rico 1980, Ufo Evidence Case 408. There is a coal depot also near Levittown, Puerto Rico

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
ok. i didn't hear about htis till my dad was talking to his friend on the phone.

A phone? Like a tele-phone? Like what you see in movies when two people in different buildings speak to each other?

You have one in your house?? Bloody 'ell! You Americans are so spoilt! You don't even know you're born! It's like you're all millionaires!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join