It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck driver report of UFO near Empire, OH

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lecter
reply to post by hoveringobject

I'll talk to some of the night shift folks, ask them to keep an eye out... They already think I am crazy so what the heck

Guess what? They're baaaack. We got a report last night that an object very similar to one seen over the course of 2 weeks last month was seen again in the northeast sky. Keep an eye on the area around (and high above) the power line towers across the river from the plant.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I'll talk to some of the night shift folks, ask them to keep an eye out... They already think I am crazy so what the heck

I posted earlier today, but it doesn't seem to be showing up. Anyway, I'll reiterate what I had entered... Last night, an object very similar to the one that's been seen numerous times over the past weeks was seen again. It was watched for nearly 10 minutes hovering above the power lines across the river and to the northeast of the power plant. The witness's camera isn't good enough to pick up anything. PLEASE spread the word to keep an eye out in that vicinity and carry a camera if possible.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I just wanted to say that I saw you had posted this morning but there was no post to be found until now. What's with the weird things happening in this thread? The trucker posted and it never showed at all other than on the "recent posts" board.

Thank you for sharing what info you gather on this!

Wonder what the UFOs are retrieving?

Please anyone who witnesses anything UFO related... Toronto, Empire, East Liverpool, Stratton, Steubenville, Cadiz, Bloomingdale, Unionport, Wintersville, Ohio... find this thread on ATS and tell us about it. (just listing some surrounding areas for search engines to possibly pick up on)

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

What time/date was the sighting? I might be able to setup a webcam for a few days and record overnight activity but I need to know which area to point it at. Any suggestions?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

What time/date was the sighting? I might be able to setup a webcam for a few days and record overnight activity but I need to know which area to point it at. Any suggestions?

The last sighting that we know where the object was seen occurred Thursday night (13th). The witnesses were 1/4 mile south of the power plant, literally down the street. From the plant, if you look across the river you'll see a bunch of power line towers. The object has been seen in that vicinity, fairly high in the sky anywhere between 7pm and midnight. DOn't know if a webcam will capture anything, but it's worth a shot.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Haha I can't believe this got out, this is very true I'm 16 and up on the hill from empire but my buddys and me were going to the mall and testing out my new car and we seen this we pulled over and it's very true. I would be the one calling things like this fake but man this is very true. Our sheriff has the video and the image and won't release it to our town lawl.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dreams n chains

Nelson's Ledges is a well known place for people to go drop shrooms and any other drug or alcoholic beverage you can think of. It is seriously a party all the time there. I would be surprised if anyone there DIDN'T see a UFO.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I live about 25 miles from Empire where the sighting took place. I and my entire family have witnessed similar sightings on at least 3 different occasions in the past 3 or so years.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
He said that he wanted to get out and take pictures, that does not mean tht he didn't take some from the inside - blurry shot through window

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
anyone noticing that an anonymous post is supposed to be showing up here but isn't seen?

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
hovering,
I have noticed anonymous post showing up as the latest but then nothing is ever here. I think there is a mention of some sort of sensoring going on for some reason earlier in the thread.
I don't know what is the cause.

BP

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i have been watching this thread

there have been at least six or more anonymous that i have noticed that never showed up

don't know why

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I sent U2U asking NGC what is going on. I am too lazy to go back and check but I swear someone got in contact with the truck driver who took the photo and said he had tried to post. Maybe we will get to bottum of this mystery within a mystery

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
OK, let me explain.

Anon posts have to be made "alive" by a member of the staff.No we don't hide information, but half of the anons don't meet the T&C standards, much of which is spam.

But sometimes we get a little behind. It takes some work to check them out.

Be patient. (And any anon that wants, can easily just join ATS.
)

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here You Go.

Page four and above updated.

And yes, there are relevant posts.

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Haha I can't believe this got out, this is very true I'm 16 and up on the hill from empire but my buddys and me were going to the mall and testing out my new car and we seen this we pulled over and it's very true. I would be the one calling things like this fake but man this is very true. Our sheriff has the video and the image and won't release it to our town lawl.

The truck driver took his photos at 3:45AM on Oct. 23rd. Did you see it that same night? Did it look like the object in his photos?

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thanks NGC. A couple of those anon posts were interesting.

I think these pics are great. The guy's description is smack on. Usually in these threads I have to go cross-eyed trying to see what the OP claims to see. Not this time. I can even see the reflected light on the crystalline structure. Very cool.

And Lecter...your avatar is positively disturbing. I have to avert my eyes.

[edit on 20/11/2008 by kosmicjack]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Three of the witnesses of other objects saw a triangle in the same area last night (in Stratton) 6:15 pm for about 8 minutes hovered from the south to the NE.
Green/red/white lights

I think the poster who said they were going to the mall at 3 am is bogus.

-ufo investigator ABC

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
another anonymous post that isn't showing up ?

did somebody miss it ?

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stringue

It was certainly not raining that night. I live in Empire so I would know. As a matter of fact we were outside that night & there was no rain. As for the dark, rainy, forested road....well apparently you have never driven on this road. It is a highway with the Ohio River situated on the side....no forests. I did not see this, but have seen a few years back a VERY large triangle with many lights hanging above the Robert Urich interchange in Toronto, OH (by the bowling alley) Cars were pulling over to check it out. I was so scared I hurried home. But it was SO low you could have counted the lights. It looked like something out of a movie. I have never forgotten it or how terrified I was. These "triangle" shaped objects seem to be around this area quite a bit. I don't doubt this truck driver for a minute! Reports of objects flying out of the Ohio River have been around for years. Apparently this could be a hot spot......

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join