It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truck driver report of UFO near Empire, OH

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It reminds me of the black triangle UFO that my brother swears on his life that he saw while at a friends lakehouse in Wisconsin two summers ago. In my opinion black triangles are most likely a new government project that uses anti-gravity technology to fly. My brother recalls the craft when he saw it starting as a light a little bigger than a star but turning into a football field long black triangle hovering only a few hundred feet above the lake within seconds.

The part that got to me the most is he describes the big light as being "organic", which is the exact word that my brother used to describe the blinking light when he described the experience to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by InterestedObserver

these pictures did remind me of a Triangle craft.

here is the witness testimony

As the white-orange object got closer to the triangle of lights, I could see from reflected light that the underside of the inside of the triangle pattern of blue lights was one object - one very, very large object.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

nice job on the comparison photo but i couldn't see it so i hope you don't mind that i resized it to see it better ?

here is my cropped pic

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Here is a view of the area from the Sammis power plant mentioned in the article. In the foreground you will see the village of Stratton and towards the back next to the hills is Empire. The alleged sighting took place over those hills on the right side of RTE 7. If anyone has any questions about the area please feel free to ask.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bagels13

what! are you serious..

were traveling south on I-5 just past the water tower from greenhaven?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
looking at these photos again i am wondering why the object on the right side is more illuminated than the others ?

maybe light from the nearby power plant was aiding in lighting up the object on the right ? or possibly it was just self illuminated ?

this animation of the pictures appears to show what the witness testified to about the orange light going up towards the bigger craft above it ?

this testimony in my opinion rules out the possibility that the orange light is a streetlight.

SO, AT LEAST 20 FEET LONG?

Yes, it was big.

his description of the main craft is...

About the size of a large shopping mall and parking lot.

this seems like the orange light was maybe a probe that was rejoining the main craft ?

It was a white light with a little bit of orange inside of it. It had a little bit of red and the shape just seemed so strange to me because it seemed like a biological shape. As I watched that shape, it was rising upward. As I looked above that, I saw a pattern of three bluish-colored lights.

As the large white-orange object was rising up, it looked like it was going into the center of the triangle of blue lights. At first glance when I saw the triangle of lights and rising, glowing object, I could not process what was going on.

thanks internos for helping in the creation of the animation

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

has internos shared any of his comments on the pictures or the event with you?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thanks LECTAR for getting the photo of the hill in question. doesnt seem like a community that would let off chinese lanterns, but thats just my biased opinion.

[edit on 11/3/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

i don't think it would be proper for me to speak for internos but i believe the original photo and data would be good to have to really investigate these pictures.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Don't mind at all, I was doing the touch up in photobucket edit area, and didn't realize how to zoom the picture better.

Thanks for the complement of thinking about this situation as a piece meal type of investigation, for the most part.

There is definitely structure to this object, in every aspect.

I will have to get more practice with the Photobucket edit area, but why you are redoing the enlargements, why don't you go a head and in large the other photo crop of the central bright light as well?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

Don't mind at all, I was doing the touch up in photobucket edit area, and didn't realize how to zoom the picture better.

Thanks for the complement of thinking about this situation as a piece meal type of investigation, for the most part.

There is definitely structure to this object, in every aspect.

glad you didn't mind
i use a simple paint program to resize pictures and got it free on download.com

yes i think this case is very worthy of investigation and everything should be looked at here, this is one of the best UFO cases that have come up lately imo.

i am trying to understand the structure part of it and the witness testimony has stated that this craft was a solid piece but i still haven't been able to determine that from the pictures yet.

anyways here is your Crop picture resized...could be bigger but it seemed to change the shape of the object when i did.

and here are crops of the same object from each picture in order...

and for fun i did this crop from photo #3 and just above the light is some weird stuff going on and i can almost make out a Alien face

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

"Good job Easynow!"

I don't have the time right now to get in-depth with the pics you had posted, but I do see something there.
I will have to check back with you tomorrow!!

Thanks for the picture enhancements...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Allright guys, Tim the trucker here, there is a lot of chattering this way, and that, about my photos and my eyewitness account. I have spoken extencively with Linda Moulten Howe about this subject. She has called me, I have called her and I have always been honest and forthcoming with my account. She gets into nooks and crannies of my mind that only and investigative reporter of her calibur could think to look. Now you are all free to believe what you want to, but I suggest that you read the report Linda did on earthfiles and realize that I have had several hours of conversation with her trying to sort this out. I am sure that in her careful line of questioning she was trying to debunk my account. I never got that feeling because there is nothing to debunk! Let me state some facts...

1. It is not a street lamp.
2. The pictures were taken at approximately 2 to 4 mph I was not stopped and I did not want my photos to end up on the coast to coast web site without scrutiny. Nor did I want them posted next to a picture of a turd shaped like Jesus. So I discreetly handled that matter after the show by contacting Linda.
3. My account is true and it is what I said. I don't know what it is but I didn't make it and you didn't either!
Tim The Trukur

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The board shows that this thread was responded to by an "Anonymous ATS" at 12:51 a.m. on November the 4'th but it is not showing up.

Does ATS hold "Anonymous ATS" posts until later or are they posted like the rest?

I would certainly hope it hasn't been blocked by the moderators... and, if so... why?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This thread gets a star and a flag! Really nice find. I think it is the multiple witnesses that makes this even more interesting.
Its nice when you have pics, but to have pics and multiple witnesses all random people.. is even better.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Apparently a moderator has blocked the post made by an "AnonymousATS" user last night...... would the moderator please give us a reason for doing so? Did it violate the T.O.S. or something?

It is a shame because it was apparently written by the man who witnessed this occurence... the truck driver. Are ATS members not privy to hearing his response to our posts here?

What's up mods?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
dreams,
Concerning the blocked post of anonymous..Did you try u2u to moderator?
Why do you think it was written by one of the other witness'?
BP

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

If it was a street lamp, wouldn't we be seeing the pole illuminated? The street lamp poles are metallic so they reflect light.

Just wanted to bring this post to attention again because after 2 pages nobody (or I am blind
) seemed to address the issue ..

If that were a street lamp and if it was shining as much as it looks to be in the picture , shouldn't there be a pole illuminated ?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Thank you!
I was wondering why nobody has responded to me. I thought there was something wrong with my post

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Deaf,
I thought the same thing..I casually mentioned that as well(I think) in previous post. It is a good point. I still am not sure where some of the experts are on this one.
BP

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Interesting pictures. To me, it does look like a streetlight, but perhaps that's mainly to do with the colour. I'm more 'concerned' that the brown patterning in the background looks very much like a wall of trees. It looks, to my eye, like it was taken in a park, with the camera pointing horizontally, perhaps through a windscreen.

Is that patterning meant to be the underside of the solid craft? Because in the second image, it clearly extends beyond the borders. If you draw a line between the top two lights, you can see what I mean. From the rotation of the lights between the images, I'm having trouble squaring a solid three-dimensional craft with the patterning I see in the background.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join