It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webbot: Picture of the future?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Evil Genius

I agree with you here.This web bot program looks like a winner. There are many connection words.The bowl is the caldera area. Threads like this do additional computing work for the AI bot by crunching the finished data with biological intelligence computing then individual interpretation. Very interesting people.
D

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo
If this thing is correct again, it looks like the US is in for a big ride starting in a few weeks.

Probably starting February 18th, actually:

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
run the orbits
This is what the bots predict for February:

Global tensions which have been in release mode due
to falling markets since early October 2008, bottom
out briefly starting in the Feb 14-Mar 1 area.
From this point, the country enters a period of
‘building tensions’ which will carry through into the
‘summer of hell’.
Global coastal event(s) start to heat up – lead in events
possible.

For March/April:

Food/Goods riots/demonstrations/confrontations presage
the broader breakdown of social contract over summer.
International pressure begins to build on the US dollar –
this is a months-long process.
NASA (and political) Whistleblowers appear in number

May:

Squatters /displaced / homeless / unemployed
persons begin to question the socioeconomic contract.
Prices of commodities continue rising (from dollar
repudiation) and electrical power and other services
become sporadic in isolated areas.
Continuing unemployment, pressures on government
to reduce spending, while at the same time social
services demands skyrocket trying to quell potential
(turning to actual) violence
Global Coastal Events (GCE) go mainstream

June/July:

Experiences of the ‘summer of hell’ vary based on
region. California may have veggies, but no power.
Iowa may have corn, but no veggies, Northwest may
have power, but little food –
Concurrently there are lots of Terra events – goodly
number of ‘summer shakes’ (earthquakes) but even
though large enough to be normal ‘headlines’ they are
instead footnotes to the breakdown of social contract
globally.

August:

Government services falter as budgets collapse.
Purchasing power of dollar failing in some regions
leads government workers to walk off the job as they
don’t get ‘value’ for ‘work’
Possibility of Social Security, and other government
payments such as military retirement, being reduced
or temporarily not available.

September:

Geopolitical landscape dramatically changed as small
communities evolve a ‘cooperative living’ model which
we call ‘bogslife’ (beyond organizational and
governmental systems). Like “Hippies 3.0” with no
fall-back position.
Seriously eroded ‘federal’ governance model as selfsufficient
sub regions arise more responsive to local
conditions.

If the bots are correct, February 18th seems like a very dangerous day: an awful lot of stuff is going to be crowding into a relatively small space. The Moon will be at apogee at that time, or nearly so: what I fear is that 1999 AQ10 will hit, not us, but the Moon. If you think about it, it all fits together: "global coastal events", whistleblowers from NASA and JPL, global coastal events going mainstream, the "summer of hell"...

If the Moon is hit, the government response will likely be: "Hey, we were way lucky folks, it might have hit us. Sure we caught some collateral damage, but the worst is over." Enter the whistleblowers pointing out that a lot of rocks are about to hit, they just haven't got here yet. Argument, then "gce"'s "go maintstream", i.e., can't be denied. Cue "summer of hell" and collapse.

The bots would be picking up on discussions in astronomy forums and the like, no doubt. I'm not saying this is guaranteed, just that it's a highly dangerous time. I've pointed out elsewhere that the Maya were very pragmatic about astronomy, and paid close attention to cycles. Don't you think they plotted earth-crossing objects as well as the period of Venus. I suspect that 2012 has more to do with finally accepting the consequences of 2009 and admitting the old ways can't be sustained in the face of a global catastrophe.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Where are those quotes about each month coming from? Are they what the Web Bot has been saying all along? Sorry for the noob questions, I don't really follow the web bot very well.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am hoping they are wrong about it all now. I have more hope, since they were so wrong about the earthquakes last month.

The earthquakes were a big thing for them, they (thank goodness) did not happen. So my faith in the webbot predicting things correctly is not very strong anymore.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

Those are from the 2009 summary published here:

www.urbansurvival.com...

It was the combination of "global coastal events" and NASA & JPL whistleblowers that made me start hunting for earth-crossing objects. Run the orbits for yourself and think it through. Like I said: it's not for sure, but no matter what, beware the 18th.

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Thanks for the link. The PDF states for January 2009 that the 'services bubble': luxury items and other things like this will begin to falter. Do we have any evidence pointing in this direction, other than the problems with the economy as a whole?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tgautier13

You're welcome.

As for evidence of the services bubble collapse, do you watch any of the financial news networks such as Bloomberg? Most of the financial talking heads are already discussing this as a natural consequence of the horrible December retail numbers, the overall abysmal economy and the high unemployment rate. By services bubble, they mean hairdressers, fitness trainers, gardeners, decorating consultants, stockbrokers, etc., whose services are no longer affordable; also the accountants and bookkeepers who service those businesses. I'm sure that if you check your own community, wherever in the world you are, you will see the efffects already.

sty

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
the webbot only analyzes the text already published over the Internet. This is simply what people talk about, it is not predicting the future but mathematically finding the most "related" sentence to your question.
The only problems however remains -is our collective councisness and expectation actually powerful enough to create events?

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sty

The premise of the Web Bot project is that we're all prescient to a degree:

"The key underlying tenets of the work are 1) all
humans are prescient at a preconscious level and 2)
chance favors the prepared mind."

If you assume that you take in more information than you're consciously aware of, and that part of your brain processes all this info on a subconscious level, and that connections and conclusion are made but reside on a preconscious level, then those connections and conclusions will influence the subject matter and word choices that pop up in forums. Collectively, these individual things may be presenting a more complete picture of what's occurring or about to occur that's more accurate than any one person can see. If you think that foretelling the future is impossible, it's just because you do it so often you take the everyday examples for granted.

For instance, most people can predict with accuracy where they will be every Monday morning at 9 AM. An avid fisherman can predict when and where the fish will be biting at his favorite fishing spot. You can look at a friend's new relationship and predict fairly well where it's going. Accurate prediction is simply based upon having sufficient knowledge of the system you're looking at, in this case 1999 AQ10. We can predict that it will come within somewhere around .0112 AU of the Earth. The bots are predicting a strong chance of a collision or interaction resulting in the Earth being pelted for awhile.

I take this to mean that there's been enough discussion of the situation's parameters and consequences in knowledgeable places to evoke the prediction.

Will it come to pass? At the moment I'd rate it as a far higher chance than I'm comfortable with.

posted on Feb, 26 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It just occurred to me how many of the original linguistics in OP's list relate to massive job losses and the affect it will inevitably have on the public.

Not only unemployment, but basically the entire current economic situation. The time between September 15 and October 7, 2009 really did set up our new climate of worry and helplessness, and it hasn't let up during this period.

The timewave graph correlation showing the 'peak' of Sept-Oct last year also shows how the events of that time directly affect the entire future that follows. You'll notice that timeframe matches the previous peaks, all of which carried huge events that directly affected all other outcomes of the timeline (Sept. 11, 2001 being one...the beginning of the Iraq War is another).

Anyway, the Web-bot list is accurate...the phrase 'vomiting losses' is most telling. How much has been lost over the last 5 months? Money, power, jobs, confidence, hope - I can go on and on.

The whole earthquake prediction was miscontrued as being a 'natural' event, however the whole Bernie Madoff fiasco happened on December 11 (the day of the predicted 'shake up'). We have to assume that many of the other linguistics can and should be applied to the economy and its affects on global society.

The web-bot is really picking up linguistics relating to future events, and the timewave accurately displays the event placements along our collective timeline. In other words, if life is a roller coaster (as the old cliche goes), then the timewave is the track, and the web-bot tracks the feel of the ride...the rush, the drops, the acceleration. And likewise, the Global Consiousness Project acts as a 'feeler' detecting imminent changes in attention and perception of the collective consciously experiencing global events.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join