It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gypsies linked to Masonry?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I came across this very interesting link today:

www.cuttingedge.org...

At the top of this article, I mentioned a tie-in between the Travelers and NAMBLA, and this is it. They both are advocating a change in sex laws that would allow sex between an adult and a very young child, all the way down to age 8, "before it is too late". Thus, both these groups are advocating exactly the kind of societal change you would expect an occultist to desire. This change is also exactly what the Illuminati plans to institute once their Christ [Antichrist] is on the world scene. Remember, also, I asked the rhetorical question as to why law enforcement authority does not shut the Travelers down, when they certainly know this type of activity is occurring, and since so many people know that the Travelers make their living through various forms of thievery? This societal immunity to the arm of law enforcement suggests that the Travelers enjoy high-level protection. Since the back of our One Dollar Bill proves our government to be Illuminist [Seminar Two, "America Determines The Flow of History"], can we demonstrate an Illuminist connection to the Travelers? Listen to a former Satanist describe this connection: "Gypsies worship the Hindu goddess, Kali, who has both creation and destruction abilities. Kali's necklace in Indian legend consists of skulls with magical Sanskrit letters. Kali was, and is, worshipped by a great number of people, especially the Hindus. One group of worshippers has been the Thugs, who relate to the Assassins and the Knight Templars. Another group of Kali worshippers are the gypsies who left India in the middle ages and over the next following several hundreds of years traveled all over the world. "One group of people known for their traveling entertainment, the gypsies, have some interesting parallels with the Illuminati bloodlines. A gypsy proverb is, 'If you want to survive, you must be a devil'. Both the gypsies and the Illuminati families are secretive; both groups live double lives. Gypsy children will be given a secret magical name, and a name to use for outsiders, a very common Satanic trait. Gypsy children are often baptized in a magical circle. Both groups are into the practices of the occult, such as 'black magic', the 'evil eye", and white slavery. The gypsies believe in Charani, a big bird consumed by fire who rises from the ashes; the Illuminati calls this bird the 'Phoenix'. Both groups have a secret code that allows them to do anything to outsiders ( who are called "Gad" by gypsies meaning "enemy") The gypsies originated in India and migrated west to Iran and Turkey and then to Greece and then into the western Europe in the 1400s just prior to an occult revival in Europe. Other gypsy societies also worship Kali under different names such as the Black Virgin, for which they make an effigy called 'BIBIACA' which simply means 'LADY'." Thus, you can see the direct tie between Gypsies and the Illuminati bloodline families. Since this is true, Illuminati Mind Control is heavily at work amongst the Travelers as well. The former Satanist, quoted above, also stated that the Travelers prostitute their daughters out to make money, another very common trait of occultists.

What really struck me in this article, is the link to the esoteric that links the gypsies with the elite. Hitler wanted to get rid of the Jews and the gypsies whom both originate from ancient India, both who reveled in esoteric magic. Now what antagonizes the connection between Hitler and his gang of Masons is the worship of black magic, which is quite the opposite of gypsy worship - white magic. What's even more confusing is the fact that Hitler was a half-Jew. Can anyone add more clarity to the former?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotrice

www.cuttingedge.org...
We can almost stop right there. The idea of finding anything remotely plausible on that website is hard enough for me to fathom.

What really struck me in this article, is the link to the esoteric that links the gypsies with the elite. Hitler wanted to get rid of the Jews and the gypsies whom both originate from ancient India, both who reveled in esoteric magic. Now what antagonizes the connection between Hitler and his gang of Masons is the worship of black magic, which is quite the opposite of gypsy worship - white magic. What's even more confusing is the fact that Hitler was a half-Jew. Can anyone add more clarity to the former?
Where exactly are you coming up with "Hitler and his gang of Masons?" Hitler persecuted Masons, along with Gypsies and Jews and homosexuals and probably a bunch of other "marginal" groups.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Hitler only persecuted Masons that were against his agenda. The Thule society that he was in was started by a Mason as a political cover.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
The website that make's these claims, is not only RACIST but extremely delusional. Probaly from to much drug and alcohol abuse of self.. Anybody believing this , really does need HELP
I know some Irish travelers, they are normal human beings like you and me... You know how people say dont believe everything you see, well this also applies to reading material..

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

The Nazis believed that the Masons were tools of the Jews, Hitler stated so himself in Mein Kampf.
They were ordered to disband, and the Lodges and their items were confiscated.
Interestlingly enough, Hitler stated that Masons were seeking to creat a World Republic.
Sound familiar?
He had all masons removed from public office, and none were allowed to be part of the Nazi party.
Later they started moving them to concentration camps.

Thule was a unrelated group to the Masons. It's true, that one of the finacers was a Mason.
However, the pricipal founders were not. The Thule society was founded along the same lines as the second incarnation of the KKK.
The were pure bloods, believing in the superiority of the Nordic race.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prima Facie
The website that make's these claims, is not only RACIST but extremely delusional. Probaly from to much drug and alcohol abuse of self.. Anybody believing this , really does need HELP
I know some Irish travelers, they are normal human beings like you and me... You know how people say dont believe everything you see, well this also applies to reading material..

Whether the site is racist or not I am only concerned about the facts with in the article. I don't believe everything I see and for that reason I asked a question here to gain some more perspective.

I judge people by their actions and not by what they say. Knowing an Irish traveler doesn't prove anything. You could be living next door to the members of the Mafia and have a great relationship with these neighbors, but when it comes to their Mafia business they could show a whole different face. For your information the Mafia has Masonic roots and connections, and founds itself on the same principles that gypsies hold. The gypsies and the Mafia respect only their own and feel that they have the right to exploit outsiders. Mind you, you cannot generalize all Mafioso and gypsies this way.

And yes, the Mafia is protected thanks to the fact its' agenda is inline with Masonic (Satanic) principles. Here in North America the government does a great job of eliminating Muslim terrorism which is fighting against Masonry, but it has a very hard time eliminating the misery that the organized crime syndicates are creating. Why not send mob bosses to Guantanamo?

[edit on 31-10-2008 by hotrice]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by hotrice

The Nazis believed that the Masons were tools of the Jews, Hitler stated so himself in Mein Kampf.
They were ordered to disband, and the Lodges and their items were confiscated.
Interestlingly enough, Hitler stated that Masons were seeking to creat a World Republic.
Sound familiar?
He had all masons removed from public office, and none were allowed to be part of the Nazi party.
Later they started moving them to concentration camps.

Thule was a unrelated group to the Masons. It's true, that one of the finacers was a Mason.
However, the pricipal founders were not. The Thule society was founded along the same lines as the second incarnation of the KKK.
The were pure bloods, believing in the superiority of the Nordic race.

Please don't parrot this disinformation as it is only partly true. Yes, the Masons founded the KKK. Can we be surprised here? They are an evil cult that used blacks as a racial buffer between themselves and their previous white slaves. White slaves were no where near as productive as black slaves and most rebelled against their Masonic slave masters. Do nothing by force is one of the Masonic principles, so instead of creating new conflict that could endanger them they put the whites in between the blacks. Now the blacks where being exploited by the whites and the whites were being used by the Masons to sustain them on the apex of societies pyramid. The whites were made racist out of their own instinct of self-preservation that was driven by their history of white slavery. This served the Masons nicely as now the whites were responsible for the cruel task of enslaving their fellow man and they were the ones who would face all the opposition. Being at the top they could play both sides and set them up for conflict between each other and turn attention away from themselves. How do they get away with this? Money of course. Money makes the world go round and they have control of the banks.

As far as Hitler rounding up all the Nazis in Germany, just think about it. Germany was part of the Roman empire and after its' fall a large number of the Roman elite moved Northward towards countries like Germany and England. Their previous positions of power and education lead them to rise quickly in status once settled in German communities. They organized themselves as they did in Rome through secret societies and took over the country. For that reason, Germany's elite was mainly composed of Masons. Well, at that time most of Western Europe was controlled by Masonry in one way or the other. As with most of European wars, World War 2 was concerned mostly with culling the herd and gaining new Eastern territories. The Germans were selected for this undertaking and manipulated into it thanks to the treaty of Versailles which lead the Germans into a state of desperation. Then along came Hitler and his gang ready to exploit this situation with the answer of German racial superiority that was being subverted by inferior races. The thing is, Hitler and his gang were the furthest thing from being Aryan. Hitler placed into power and maintained there by industrialists and bankers who were all Masons. When it was time to execute the rape of Europe the Masons with a conscience and any opposing power had to be removed. Do you still think one man could get away with something as diabolical as World War 2 by himself in a country ruled by Masons?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

concerned about the facts with in the article

I can tell you that the "facts" regarding Rom history are false. No one knows where the Rom came from. The India theory is just one of many- Also the India theory places the first ROM as leaving Inida around AD400.

I recently gave a DNA sample to one the largest studies of the Swiss Rom, known as the Jenisch and it seems that my particular branch may actually have come from Spain at the beginning of the 11th century. It seems we may have been Jews who trying to escape discrimination went to Switzerland and said they were Rom. ( This is just my particular bloodline, not all the Jenisch, and again just a theory by Dr. Thomas Hounker a well known authority on Rom origins).

The Rom don't have a religion, they have cannibalized whatever they have needed to from various religions. If you're a Rom born in a Catholic area then you mostly identify as Catholic.

OP your source is the biggest load of crap I have ever read. If you want some real information about the Rom you can IM me and I'll send you in the direction of real research on the Rom.

Regards,

Proud Jenisch

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The website www.Cuttingedge.org say's Irish travellers are a occult based group, this is simply not true , i know about 20 or so travellers, most of them are christians some atheists and some other beliefs, just like most of western society. The travellers i know personally, i have spoken to about their beliefs, from when i worked with them, and trained with them in a gym.. Some of them i know come from the same part of Ireland that i have family in. Yes they live a nomadic way of life mostly, though some do settle down in one area. Not that much is known about them, so people generaly speculate, most nomadic peoples stick to their own, and are usually wary of outsiders.. I think there is good and bad amongst them, just like anywhere else in the world..

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prima Facie
The website www.Cuttingedge.org say's Irish travellers are a occult based group, this is simply not true , i know about 20 or so travellers, most of them are christians some atheists and some other beliefs, just like most of western society. The travellers i know personally, i have spoken to about their beliefs, from when i worked with them, and trained with them in a gym.. Some of them i know come from the same part of Ireland that i have family in. Yes they live a nomadic way of life mostly, though some do settle down in one area. Not that much is known about them, so people generaly speculate, most nomadic peoples stick to their own, and are usually wary of outsiders.. I think there is good and bad amongst them, just like anywhere else in the world..

In North America I'm sure most Roma have assimilated unnoticed thanks to the continent's multiculturalism. In Europe they were marginalized and thus kept their old traditions and ways of life. At the moment I am more concerned with the context of the Roma and World War 2. The Thule society believed in Atlantis and that they were descendants of this one great civilization. They actuality practiced magic and so did the Roma. I am most concerned about this connection. And how one esoteric cult wanted to wipe out another group of people that also practiced an Eastern mystery religion.

Just one thing, just because your Roma friends are Christians it does not mean that they don't have other ideologies that they adhere to. Look at the mob, they kill someone and they make the sign of the cross. Look at most Masons, they also follow Christianity. All of these organizations have a cover that allows them to function in society unnoticed.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merigold

concerned about the facts with in the article

I can tell you that the "facts" regarding Rom history are false. No one knows where the Rom came from. The India theory is just one of many- Also the India theory places the first ROM as leaving Inida around AD400.

I recently gave a DNA sample to one the largest studies of the Swiss Rom, known as the Jenisch and it seems that my particular branch may actually have come from Spain at the beginning of the 11th century. It seems we may have been Jews who trying to escape discrimination went to Switzerland and said they were Rom. ( This is just my particular bloodline, not all the Jenisch, and again just a theory by Dr. Thomas Hounker a well known authority on Rom origins).

The Rom don't have a religion, they have cannibalized whatever they have needed to from various religions. If you're a Rom born in a Catholic area then you mostly identify as Catholic.

OP your source is the biggest load of crap I have ever read. If you want some real information about the Rom you can IM me and I'll send you in the direction of real research on the Rom.

Regards,

Proud Jenisch

Thanks for the insight. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gypsies. I am just fascinated about the links between the esoteric and this benign group of people who have gone rather unnoticed throughout Europe's history. I am quite afraid of Masonry and misery it is spreading throughout the world through war, monetary enslavement and the forceful degradation and imperialization of foreign countries. First Britain's population was used to commit countless of crimes against countless nations, and now the U.S. population is being used as Masonry's right arm.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Thanks for the insight. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against gypsies. I am just fascinated about the links between the esoteric and this benign group of people who have gone rather unnoticed throughout Europe's history. I am quite afraid of Masonry and misery it is spreading throughout the world through war, monetary enslavement and the forceful degradation and imperialization of foreign countries. First Britain's population was used to commit countless of crimes against countless nations, and now the U.S. population is being used as Masonry's right arm.
So you've got nothings against gypsies, just something against Masons. Your connection between Nazis and Masons seems to be pure fantasy, based on a misunderstanding of what Masonry is and what Thule is. Likewise, you offer no basis for your claim that Masonry is somehow using and abusing the U.S. population.

Care to spell out your beliefs any? Or are you just going to casually toss out baseless accusations?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

www.cuttingedge.org...

At the top of this article, I mentioned a tie-in between the Travelers and NAMBLA, and this is it. They both are advocating a change in sex laws that would allow sex between an adult and a very young child, all the way down to age 8, "before it is too late". Thus, both these groups are advocating exactly the kind of societal change you would expect an occultist to desire.

That was a much as I needed to read before alarm bells started ringing.

Thus, both these groups are advocating exactly the kind of societal change you would expect an occultist to desire.

WTF? What kind of desperate grasping logic is that? Expect occultists to want to introduce laws that support paedophilia? On the basis of what? Because it's unChristian? Because they're - gasp - different?

I thank Lord Krondar that I'm not so stupid or desperate that I expect all Catholics are complicit on the paedophilia practiced by some Catholic priests. As for the actual title of the article, I bet no 'Christian' ever beat their child, no sirree!

And people wonder why the likes of the Landover Baptist Ministry exist? On second thoughts, Cuttingedge.org isn't a poor man's Landover is it?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Let me get this straight:
You are perfectly willing to listen to a person who seems to be perfectly willing to make up whatever he wants to fit his racist point of views, but anyone who tries to say otherwise is spouting disinformation?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

So you've got nothings against gypsies, just something against Masons. Your connection between Nazis and Masons seems to be pure fantasy, based on a misunderstanding of what Masonry is and what Thule is. Likewise, you offer no basis for your claim that Masonry is somehow using and abusing the U.S. population.

Care to spell out your beliefs any? Or are you just going to casually toss out baseless accusations?

Better yet, why don't you tell me what Masonry and the Thule society are all about? Antagonizing this discussion with no valid arguments is rather easy...

[edit on 1-11-2008 by hotrice]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
reply to post by hotrice

Let me get this straight:
You are perfectly willing to listen to a person who seems to be perfectly willing to make up whatever he wants to fit his racist point of views, but anyone who tries to say otherwise is spouting disinformation?

I am not listening conclusively to anyone I'm trying to get as many point of views on this subject as possible to get a fairly valid perspective.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Freemasonry:
en.wikipedia.org...

The Thule Society:
en.wikipedia.org...

Fairly Good Link about Freemasonry:

masonicinfo.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Damn, RuneSpider beat me to it, as I was going to suggest the same articles.

[edit on 11/1/2008 by JoshNorton]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
HOTRICE: I Actually have family who are Irish travellers, it's very rare i see them. But that's why i can openely discuss with the travellers who i see regulary at the gym, Because they know of my family in Ireland, i suppose they trust me more than most outsiders because of this.. They are not exactly the same as the Roma though, but there could be connections? Most Irish travellers do go unnoticed in society, you are right about that. The reason for that is, the majority dont have Birth Certificates or pay National Insurance, Hence there nomadic way of life..

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Okay...this is so offensive, I can't understand how someone could fall for it. Not to insult you or tear you down or belittle your attempt at starting a discussion about this, OP...but please, please, if you want to learn anything about what you've read in that article, please just seriously take what I'm about to say into consideration.

I know that people have posted in this thread that are defending their Traveller and Rom friends and you're making the argument that you could be living next to a mobster or serial killer and never suspect a thing, same as living next to a Rom or a Traveller or being friends with one.

Now, here's a different point of view. I was born not ten miles away from the largest Traveller community in North America, Murphy Village (population: approx. 2500), and a smaller but still significant Romani community. Many of my family members are Travellers and Roms, identify themselves as such and live within the communities, and they are perfectly normal people. I, myself, have Traveller and Rom blood but I don't identify as such because unlike my "gypsy" relatives, I also have English, French, Scotch, Italian, Spanish, Russian and Cherokee blood,

To begin with, let me say that being called a "gypsy" is somewhat derogatory and also marginalizes two different groups of people under one label...Travellers and Roms are two different groups, with completely separate histories. As I am someone who could be identified as a "gypsy" and has MANY family members who are "gypsies", I must say that this article and it's allegations are completely repulsive and categorically untrue...and please, you must not fall for such blatant racism clumsily obscured under the guise of shameless fear-mongering and outright lies.

First of all, the allegations regarding "gypsy" support of NAMBLA and the prostitution of "gypsy" girls by their own families goes so completely against all that "gypsies" hold sacred, it literally is ridiculous. "Gypsies" stay with their own kind for the most part out of fear of losing their culture and being further misunderstood...and "gypsy" women protect their virtue at all costs because "gypsy" men only marry "clean", "pure", "good" girls...in other words, virgins Therefore, if "gypsies" were in support of pedophilia and pimping their children, the very domestic infrastructure of "gypsy" life would collapse and simply cease to exist. I admit that they marry much younger than most Americans do, but they never get married before sixteen or seventeen, both of which are legal in this state. As for the allegation of "gypsies" making their living through thievery, there are thieves of every color, creed, race, nationality, etc etc etc. Very few "gypsies" are thieves and to paint all "gypsies" as criminals because of the actions of a few "gypsies" is just as racist and unacceptable as saying that all "black" people are criminals because a few "black" people commit crimes...it simply isn't true and it's a biased and unfair characterization. As far as the allegation that "gypsies" worship the goddess Kali in the guise of the Black Virgin, it just couldn't be further from the truth...most "gypsies" are devout Roman Catholics and in SC, as far as Murphy Village goes, many of them are Baptists or Southern Baptists. The whole Kali thing is utter nonsense, as is the "magical name" and "magical baptism" thing..."gypsy" children get baptized in churches by ordained priests, preachers, and ministers just like any other kid gets baptized and if they receive an extra name, it's upon Baptism or First Communion just like any other Catholic child. As far as the black magic and evil eye thing goes, "gypsies" aren't witches or warlocks, they're just your average American...and the evil eye is a belief held by not only Roms but Greeks, Arabs, and many Baltic people and people living in Mediterranean nations, it is a belief that bad energy can be sent your way and affect your life so you guard yourself against negative energy, and that belief goes back several millennia...it's just an energy thing, fighting negativity with positivity. They don't believe in or practice white slavery AT ALL, and the word gad (gadjo for a man, gadje for a woman, gadji for a group) only means non-"gypsy" in Rumney, it doesn't mean enemy. "Gypsies" most certainly are not immune to the long arm of the law, since many law enforcement agencies are under the same incorrect impression the writer of the article is...they believe all "gypsies" are thieves and crooks and do their best to crack down on a whole lot of nothing but preconceived notions. Also, if the Masons are part of the Illuminati and the Illuminati are only concerned with the elite of the world, why on earth would they be working WITH the "gypsies", who are so small in numbers and so universally hated and looked down upon by most as trash or scum, that they are the diametric opposite of elite? It makes no sense! And the author is so mixed up here...the author claims he's talking about Travellers, bases his argument on someone who is using the term "gypsy" which could refer to Travellers or Roms or any other kind of gypsy, and then accuses Travellers of using a Rumney word (gad) when Travellers speak the Cant, also know as Shelta or Gammon. Whoever wrote this had absolutely no idea what they were talking about.

This whole article is a bunch of crap (no offense, OP), I hope you've seriously considered what I've had to say and realized what a load of BS this article is and its allegations are, and I really hope you don't fall for this kind of disgusting libel ever again. Best of luck to you and yours, OP.
edit on 1/18/2013 by jcutler12888 because: Spelling

edit on 1/18/2013 by jcutler12888 because: Spelling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join