It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police: Huffington Post Writer Stabs Ex-Lover 220 Times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Police: Huffington Post Writer Stabs Ex-Lover 220 Times

www.foxnews.com

After committing the gruesome crime, Carol Anne Berger, an election correspondent for the Huffington Post, reported her former flame missing, then fatally shot herself a day later, police told the Web site.

Berger and Kalish recently had hired an attorney to sell their house and split the revenue. Kalish had met another woman and spent hours absorbed in cyber-dates with her new companion, PalmBeachPost.com reported.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.palmbeachpost.com

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I placed this in the Breaking Political News section since the "Huffington Post" is a Political Posting, and the writer involved was covering the current "Decision 2008" Election Season.

As for this incident, I cannot claim that it came as such a surprise. I always felt that quite a few of the columnists involved with this organization are on the fringe, and some of them seem quite irrational as well. It is a tragic story nonetheless.

www.foxnews.com

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Actually, after staff discussion, the feeling is that while this is certainly news, it doesn't pertain to the political scene itself, but rather to people who are connected to the political arena.

For that reason it is being moved to a more fitting forum.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

I placed this in the Breaking Political News section since the "Huffington Post" is a Political Posting, and the writer involved was covering the current "Decision 2008" Election Season.

As for this incident, I cannot claim that it came as such a surprise. I always felt that quite a few of the columnists involved with this organization are on the fringe, and some of them seem quite irrational as well. It is a tragic story nonetheless.

www.foxnews.com

What percentage is "quite a few"? What is the point of this thread? Do you think their political leanings made their souls weak so they could do this terrible thing?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What gets me is they could count 220 stab wounds. i mean, it would be easy to count if they were all individually seperate over the body.But the likely story is is that most of the penetration would have occuered on the torso.So, how does the coroner know if the blade of the weapon hasnt gone throught the same hole twice. The ex lover may have been stabbed in excess of 300+. Just a thought.........

A Coloumnist goes crazy, Postal workers go crazy too.... So is there something wrong with the paper or the ink??

new topics

top topics

join