It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electricity Found on Saturn Moon--Could It Spark Life?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I was answering the post you placed. The one at the top of this page that you edited and changed completely.

And no, on any other day I wouldnt applaud it. Theres the difference.

That is a lie, and you know it.

In this thread you attacked me (twisting what I said or ignoring points outright for arguing that life may be rare in the galaxy. Now an article is posted supporting your claims and you attack it as rubbish, for no other reason than I was the one posting it. And much like your claims in that thread that the science was wrong, you make the same claim here, but cannot back it up. You are not a rational actor, and the worst sort of troll.

And your claim I edited and changed the quote is a lie as well. Everyone can see I did not do this. You claimed that the magazine is rubbish, and I showed that even a quote you posted as evidence doesn't go so far to say that.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

reply to post by farther84

That it could contain life. Im afraid that contradicts everything else they have stated up until now.

How does it contradict everything they have stated until now?

This demonstrates you have a profound misunderstanding of science works. Science is not static. It changes as our understanding and knowledge grow and change. In this case, these new findings about Titan are not due to someone making something up wholecloth as you are claiming, but because our knowledge of the moon have grown.

You do realise what you are reading dont you?

And here you once again demonstrate your arrogance. Everyone else is wrong and you are the only person with true understanding.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Idk if this was brought up but im not going to read through all three pages because I'm to tired and lazy but isn't it just a "theory" the lightning caused life on our planet..which i think is ridiculous. Also haven't many tests and experiments been done with the whole lightning creating life been done and they have been proven wrong? Well i know for a fact that experiments have been done. I'm not going to post links to any sources because you guys can Google it yourself. Sorry if its been brought up but when i seen the whole lightning creating life i had to put in my 2 cents. Any comments?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Unlikely, since it has very intolerable conditions. If it can then why hasn't it already?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join