It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

week random question 14

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If you had a genie and you could ask him/her for 3 wishes. What would those wishes be? Remember to be specific because genies can be tricky. You can not ask for more wishes.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
First Wish : I would ask for 10 Million dollars tax free.

Second Wish : I would ask for perfect health for myself and family

Third Wish : I would ask for the truth behind aliens to be revealed to me and only me, until I see the need to tell everyone else.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
1..to be super smart...so i can solve all world issues and create medicine to eradicate most diseases

2...to make the world religiously tolerant of each other..so no more religious wars etc.

3...my own private, totally self-sufficient island with gold mines, wells, etc..everything i would possibly need.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
1..to be super smart...so i can solve all world issues and create medicine to eradicate most diseases

2...to make the world religiously tolerant of each other..so no more religious wars etc.

3...my own private, totally self-sufficient island with gold mines, wells, etc..everything i would possibly need.

gosh... makes my wishes sound kinda of selfish... :shk::shk:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
First wish:

If you screw me over and not give me what I mean, you have to redo the wish free of charge.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
1.to always have money to pay for things for the rest of my familys life

2. for my family to have sucsessfull jobs for the there life

3.to be a famous movie star

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
1- Become part of the shadow government
2- live forever (lol)
3- to be on the x-files

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
My gal was logged in as me and posted...

sorry about that.. :shk::shk::shk::shk::shk:

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by elevatedone]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
1. unlimited wealth for my family, friends and me
2. perfect health for my family, friends and me
3. the ability for me to read peoples and animals minds

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
1. To have a hoover-board!

2. To have sex with 2 sexy twins.

3. To switch place with the Genie

or

3. To go back to being nothing (void)

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
hmmmm this is tricky, remember what ILP said about being specific?
all of you could regret the wishes that you've made, for example

Pandemonium

the ability for me to read peoples and animals minds

perhaps you should say when you choose to do it , it might be a pain hearing everything all the time, I know the little voice in my head doesn't stop waffling all day long

ShadowMan

live forever

perhaps you should add "with a youthful healthy apperance" can you imagine the state of you after the first millenia otherwise??

worldwatcher

to be super smart...so i can solve all world issues and create medicine to eradicate most diseases

wouldn't it be hard to find people that have anything in common with you and be able to hold down a good conversation with if you were really really super smart? and once you'd solved all of the worlds problems, wouldn't it be boring having all that intelligence and nothing to use it on?

mOrbid

To have sex with 2 sexy twins.

you didn't specify what gender, you could really regret that wish,

remeber the old saying, be careful what you wish for cause you might just get it.
I think I would be very wary of a genie if I came across one, and I would be really torn between asking for things for myself and for wishes for the good of the world.
There's just one that I can think of for sure right now and that is to live to see all of my children settled and living the happy lives the way that they choose to live.
And I would have to say world peace, because that would also allow my first wish to remain in place after I'm gone.
to make sure that I'm not screwed over on my first two wishes, I'd probably offer to set the genie free with my last wish if he promised to grant my first two without twisting the meaning of them.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
worldwatcher

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be super smart...so i can solve all world issues and create medicine to eradicate most diseases

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wouldn't it be hard to find people that have anything in common with you and be able to hold down a good conversation with if you were really really super smart? and once you'd solved all of the worlds problems, wouldn't it be boring having all that intelligence and nothing to use it on?

no not really....i would like to be a recluse...that's why i wished for the totally self-sufficient island with everything i would possibly need....so after i solved the world's problem...i could retire to my island and become more nuttier than ever!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
you didn't specify what gender, you could really regret that wish,

D'oh! I admit, I could regret it. But maybe genies are not as evil as you are

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

perhaps you should say when you choose to do it , it might be a pain hearing everything all the time, I know the little voice in my head doesn't stop waffling all day long

ShadowMan

live forever

perhaps you should add "with a youthful healthy apperance" can you imagine the state of you after the first millenia otherwise??

Well yeah that too, but to live forever is cool i think.
and m0rbid i would feel bad for you if that wish was heard wrong XD

[Edited on 30-3-2004 by ShadowMan]

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
1. to have the ability to send and recieve messages with other peoples minds whenever I want to, and whoever I want to do it to. This includes the use of eaves dropping by me, to just plain read their minds.

2. turn me and whatever I'm wearing invisable at will, and to turn back again at will.

3. to live as long as I want in perfect health at the prime of my life. This means never getting sick and never breaking any bones, bruising muscles, getting cuts, ect...

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
LOL you're a nosey little begger aren't you joehayner !
I take it your first two wishes are so that you can have a good old snoop at who ever you want whenever you want and the last wish is so that you can carry on doing it for a long time

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
1. How in the world is Pizza making this questions up?

2. How long before Bush gets arrested?

3. Why are you called genie?

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
First Wish : I would ask for 10 Million dollars tax free.

10 Million monopoly dollars tax free coming right up. You can buy Boardwalk 25,000 times.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
1. Wish that nothing that I would consider ill to come of my wishes.

2. Wish I had the abilities of Superman.

3. Wish for an alternative renewable resource to replace wood, and petro-fuels.

Then again, I'm sure all of us would spend a lot more time thinking it over in real life than we did replying in the forum.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
1- life full of exitement.
2- life of contentment
3- to be at peace.

I'm not talking Zen here but lets see you screw with those ones and I'm not getting a good deal here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join