It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Warning From Washington Regarding An Attack After the Next Pres. Takes Office..

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Let's think about this. If another massive attack happens after (assuming Obama wins) Obama takes office, are you 9/11 truthers seriously going to contend that Obama/Biden had something to do with it?

And if the answer is no and you maintain that the government is behind these attacks then you can't possibly blame Bush/Cheney this time, so who are you going to blame?

Might you finally come to the conclusion that if there is a government conspiracy to do harm to America that it exists at a level higher or unknown to the office of POTUS? And then might you finally acknowledge that Bush had NOTHING to do with 9/11?

Think, people. Use your brain to think with for once and not your hatred.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

That is exactly what I think! We can't go about our daily lives being scared. The Government loves to do this to us! Damn them!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sos37
Let's think about this. If another massive attack happens after (assuming Obama wins) Obama takes office, are you 9/11 truthers seriously going to contend that Obama/Biden had something to do with it?

And if the answer is no and you maintain that the government is behind these attacks then you can't possibly blame Bush/Cheney this time, so who are you going to blame?

Might you finally come to the conclusion that if there is a government conspiracy to do harm to America that it exists at a level higher or unknown to the office of POTUS? And then might you finally acknowledge that Bush had NOTHING to do with 9/11?

Think, people. Use your brain to think with for once and not your hatred.

You may be on to something. I do not dismiss the idea that Bush and Cheney were involved somehow. They had the Patriot act all ready to go. There were mock attacks going on at the same time. They used 911 as a pretext to the Iraq war when they should have focused on OBL. That was job #1 after 911.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
We are now meant to believe that terrorists are everywhere and that they now will attack us to make a political statement on a regular basis!

Then what the heck good is Homeland Security and all of these new implemented Constitutional violating laws if they can't stop an attack?

If they can't protect us then their foreign policy and defense strategy has failed!

Another thing, why is it that everytime the public starts to wake up and protest or fax representatives we get a terror warning or a warning of another attack.

Why is it that everytime Bush's approval rating started to plummet, negative Whitehouse news or an election was coming up they always seemed to come up with an Osama video or a video threat from al-Qaida?

It would seem that whenever they need to shut the public up or install new fears, they have a new attack announcement or a video pops up.

It also seems Washington has quite a lot of help from these so-called terrorists whenever they need something to keep their grip on us.

You all know what I am talking about right?

[edit on 31-10-2008 by arizonascott]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm never one to jump blindly into a conspiracy theory unless there are solid facts to back it, but this has facts, and has me curious and a bit concerned. This election strictly speaking isn't much different than previous ones. There has always been terrorists, ongoing conflicts, and issues. Nothing new there.

It really does seem as if they have got wind of a very possible attack that has been in the planning stages, and they don't know how to stop it. And what really worries me more than anything, is the government usually does NOT do this. Typically they are a silent wall in times of crisis, until after it happens. So that's a concern.

Then there is the other side of course, to play devil's advocate. Much like a bomb warning, they may just be playing it super careful. Perhaps they have heard of possible attacks, and are just giving everyone a heads-up (including the president to be, whoever that is). They don't want to start on someone's new administration having not communicated well with them from the outset. And it would be the first time we've had hightened alert, with something big "being planned," and nothing occurs. Keep in mind much of the flap from the jaws of terrorists is just wind. They talk big, but few can actually carry out their grandiose plans.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
S'more back up to this thread.

www.cnn.com...

Sorry if this has been posted before, didn't have time to read through all the pages.

Very very odd.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The only reason I don't think Bush knew of 9/11 before it happened, is because I don't believe the sort of people inside who would have planned it would have trusted him to be able to lie on camera and not make a ridiculous error.

I have always thought that there are people in government who "allowed" certain things to happen, through one "black ops" team or another, they gave information to the right people, set up the right covers, encouraged the right ideas...
It's the only scenario that makes sense to me.
And for me it clears up some of the mysteries like passports being found and suspects turning up alive and well, the FEMA drills, certain people receiving warnings, preparations being made etc.

I think they would do the same again, and I think it could be done under any government. If they create the right scenario and generate enough fear it gives them reason to do anything in the eyes of the public "to protect them". The face of the government may change, but you still have the same people in FEMA, in the CIA and all the secret little operations, right?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Say goodbye to your rights completely and get ready for the new world order. The time to stand up is now. People we will be pushed into a new nazi germany....called USA and the world. The attack is another way of getting population control. And when the new president comes in to power the one who fits the desciption of the antichrist....begins with O, he's gonna take away our right to bear arms. The goverment can do whatever they want when the people are distracted by fake threats and fear and even right down to reality tv.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kidney thief

Actually, that makes a lot of sense. It could very well be that nothing is on the horizon (yet) but just as you said, they're trying to incite fear so people will vote for a respective candidate. Does anyone remember for example the Bin Laden tapes that, lo and behold, coincidentally came out during the 2004 elections? Did any major terrorist event happen? Nope, because their strategy worked, and people voted Bush (or did they really vote Bush?)

Which ever way you wish to look at it, it's despicable beyond words and I still honestly can't believe people will actually vote for these two d**ck heads just because it makes them feel "safe"

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Only sheeple use the term "sheeple". You didn't invent the term, right? You're just copying someone else. Baaaaa. Everytime I see a post with the word "sheeple", I think "What a loser" and the rest of the post is lost. I know a few of you will disagree with me and get all upset. That's o.k., because I know everyone else feels the same way. Blast away . . . People!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
v

Oye okay I am going to say this one more time...
EVERYWHERE in the world people who have gotten milk egg leavening agents candy and now even soy sauce from CHINA have found them to be contaminated with melamaine! how is it that we import all kinds of foods from there and over 20 million pounds of powdered milk prior to the sept recall and NO RECALLS HAVE TAKEN PLACE HERE?
I will tell you; the ELECTION! there is an article out from childrens hospital oakland about a rapid increase in very young children with KIDNEY STONES and other ailments; there is no mention about the fact that this is happening all over the world in children who have been POISIONED with melamaine!
For christs sake get off the "its coming band wagon" ITS ALREADY HERE! We can not have gotten away with not being exposed to this; simply due to the fact of how much of our food supply is supplemented with this crap from china. Sit there and play the waiting game if you want but those who are tired of it had better start doing their homework! There is a few threads about it on here and there are more news stories out today from japan. They have found it in ITEMS that dont even contain EGGS OR MILK! HOW can this be an accident...WAKE UP!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I wonder if regular sheeple who only watch cnn and such are getting this message or is it geared toward the ever growing online crowd? Either way it is very frightning. Kind of makes you think that mccain is the chosen since he has war experience and obama, well we really do not know where he stands on the war on terror if it hits home other than to take the guns out of the hands of Vets...

so...Obama said in his own words that he will take the guns out of the hands of vets? geez...what's wrong with you people? i suppose you can produce the evidence where obama has said this, right?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Is it me or have most movies as of late have been specifically promoting quarantine, due to some sort of outbreak. Movies such as: the Simpson movie, outbreak, i am legend, quarantine, V for vendetta, and a whole slew of other movies and shows (especially an old show called 7 days, which this very scenario played out and they guy had to go back in time to fix the problem). By the way, in the movie V for vendetta, a biological outbreak occurs in the US, which is caused intentionally by the shadow government rulers and pharmaceutical company. This outbreak was caused to enlist a totalitarian/ dictatorship regime in US and England. By the way, in the movie, the outbreak was a ploy for they people to cry out to the gov for help, sorta like the create a problem and give a solution that best suits the ruling party (see 9/11 and patriot act), so the people all gave up their right and autonomy for a dictatorship gov. That movie was a blatant movie that gives us a glimpse of whats really at hand. They say these people never do anything without warning the sheep's, consider yourselves warned by all the movies and a host of other politicians. Remember, we wrestle not against flesh and blood, bust against principalities and powers.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xoxo stacie

I am in total agreement with you, there many other sides to the allready active program of subverting the citizens and most of the gov. here. Get ready for a hostile take over/ red dawn type scenerio. Allthough I do belive there will be a major event to kick it off.I.e. nuke, dirty bomb, blue beam, something along those lines, everything they are reporting on and talking about is all desinsitising needed prior to the coming plan to take effect.what ever it may be.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Better get stocked up so you can shelter-in-place for at least 4 - 6 weeks.
Study the ATS survival forum for all the info. For a bio event, get ready to not leave your home for weeks at a time. Worst case: utility workers, and so forth, will stay home too, meaning no water or electric. Then you have a panic. Get as prepared as possible for at least one month of TEOTWAWKI.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ok guys, here is what is going down in my opinion.

All that is happening with these "warnings" is very simple.
If you read between the lines it goes something like this:

***********TPTB PRESS STATEMENT*********

Ahem " If you don't vote for Mc Cain or conversley, If you vote for Obama
We are going to tear this country from limb to limb and bring this
freedom loving country to its knees. We will start by relesing
a biotoxin that will kill hundreds of thousands and from there
who knows, there are no gaurantees.
Now, you DO want to vote for McCain.........DON'T YOU???"

All this is, is a not so cleverly disguised threat. Actually it is a pretty blatant threat IMO and I am sure they will do their duty and follow thru with it. Who friggin care anymore!!!!!

Bring it on $^%&!!!!!!!! I am tired of being afraid/apprehensive about all of this crap. Let's get this NWO thing overwith already.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

If there is another attack, there may or may not be any linkage to Bush 41 and/or Bush 43. It would take an *honest* investigation by people with *integrity* and *resources* to determine the origin of any attack, past or present.

There is enough information out there to cast serious doubt on the innocence of this administration. People have been convicted on less information. If you're willing to look at this with an open mind, check out:

www.ae911truth.org...

Scroll down on the left-hand side a few inches until you see:

Watch the 2008 Edition DVD Online
9/11: Blueprint for Truth — The Architecture of Destruction (free online streaming)

This is but one of *many* credible info sources. If you still believe that Bush & Cheney are innocent, there's nothing (except 1st person confession) that will sway you.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by retzius

Never before in the history of man has so much mis-information been used. This is another "weapons of mass destruction" ploy to drag our attention away from whats really happening. Bird flu, climate change and now terrorists with biological weapons. Dosn't anyone think that this remark was a little too soon after the bombing of innocents in Syria.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What is the scariest thing is that all these guys, and presumably many others, know what is going to happen, why it is going to happen, and who is going to make it happen.

They know the MO, the weapon to be used in the crime, the probable victims, the possible locations, the time, and the mobile and most likely also the identity of at least some of those involved if not the organization promoting this act for its own benefit.

BUT they are not telling us half of it, only letting a little bit of the filth seep out under the closed door to presumably protect themselves if potentially implicated at a later date like the banksters are today under intense fire for their role in facilitating the wholesale hijacking of the US and world economies.

Do they really care about any of us, or are they just watching their backs? That this is planned, and programmed, and that nobody says anything specific enough to enable counteraction means that either these guys wield no real consequent power, or that they don't really give a darn.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join