It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Warning From Washington Regarding An Attack After the Next Pres. Takes Office..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I have been convinced for a while that something big is going to happen. But I would be surprised if the perpetrators waited until the next president was in office.

I wouldn't lend much support to the specific dates of 21st and 22nd. I think he was simply implying that the new president will be faced with far more than he expects from the very start.

But, generally, it does seem that several people in positions to know are trying to say something. I don't know if that is supposed to be a warning, or another scare tactic, but it seems quite clear that they want people to at least think something big and bad is on the way.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by systemic.aberration
This is better for 'them' than the WTC... you don't have to blow up a building, don't even need a real event... just some bodies on the ground produced by hollywood, and you have half of America begging for salvation by the Machine.

Your right.

"AHH. TAKE AWAY OUR FREEDOMS TO PROTECT US SOMEHOW." It's pretty scary to consider all the weapons these people have in their arsenal to use against the minds of the people.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
This is just more fearmongering I believe. The 'terrorism' card has lost alot of substance along with the reputation of the entire Bush Administration, so they are grabbing at whatever they can to keep people listening. Keep in mind for the last century the Western governing philosophy has necessitated a common enemy to unite against for their to be a functioning society.

Be aware, and make others aware if you feel they would be receptive to such information, other than that fearing the unknown is just tiring overall. Clear your mind and listen to what your heart tells you about any and every subject at all.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Look, this is common logic folks. Not that hard to figure out what all this means. A dem in the white house means less war like, more talk. Gop will send tanks through your homes if you piss us off. Maybe not PC but that is as simple as it gets.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
If Obama wins, Assassinate him blaming iranian terrorists.
If McCain wins, iranian terrorists attack US assets (my guess is sunk aircraft carrier).

They are desperate to keep nukes from Iran they will do what it takes, like they did in 9/11 .

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

They might take Obama before the election. That way McCain gets both.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
maybe this is why bush has so much property in peru
nice and far away from biologicals,revenge seekers,and prosecution. someone correct me if i'm wrong,but i think they dont have extradition down there either.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Perhaps all these warnings are simply because they (the gov't) recieved a threat along the lines of "if Obama gets elected we will unleash a biochemical weapon on your nation" or something along those lines. Perhaps they don't want to tell us this because it could unleash mass panic and/or potentially alter people's choice of who to vote for. Perhaps they are merely doing the best they can, aka trying to subconsciously release some information about a potential terrorist attack without causing mass panic, with what they've got. Or perhaps not.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Question? what do they do best? They keep us frightened and off guard. I think everyone has a right to be concerned but also feel that if something were to happen on a date Powell mentioned, especially after his brain numbing comment about "it happening and we dont even know about it yet " ??
. That would surely be the lighting of the blue touch paper as far as the American public were concerned. IMO this is just an increase in fear mongering.

But please, please be aware of what their left hand is doing if there broadcasting things like this with their right ! Also a word of warning... If you realy beleive that they are being genuine with the dire comments they are making right now, shouldnt you be doing something about it? before( as my grandfather once said )..."you wake up in the morning dead !
He had some brilliant sayings and never understood why we found them so funny

Respects

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Look, again....Obama is young and has no real experience with war or conflict. McCain does. First hand as a matter of fact. If you are China are you going to piss off McCain, or take a chance and test Obama. Duh.......Not that Obama will back down, but he will be easy to push around at first. I am sure as time goes by and his polls shrink he will grow a spine.....But IMHO he is Carter II.....4 years of failures and 'we told you so" by the far right.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander_Supertramp
Perhaps all these warnings are simply because they (the gov't) recieved a threat along the lines of "if Obama gets elected we will unleash a biochemical weapon on your nation" or something along those lines. Perhaps they don't want to tell us this because it could unleash mass panic and/or potentially alter people's choice of who to vote for. Perhaps they are merely doing the best they can, aka trying to subconsciously release some information about a potential terrorist attack without causing mass panic, with what they've got. Or perhaps not.

I think it is more than likely that certain white supremacists in the south would issue those kind of warnings out of desperation.

Over here (Scotland) my collegues think Obama is a dead man walking. Racism is still far far too prevalent in the US to allow Obama to live. Somebody will have a pop at him in 2009. Irony of ironies we believe those nazi white boys will be indirectly financed by jewish bankers!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Whats the bet that the compulsive free Goverment Flu Vaccine Shot given out around the world, is a Stage 1, then whatever the goverment releases as a bio next year will latch onto who have already taken the supposed flu shot!
I havnt got it, never will, infact i cant even remember the last time i had the flu. Poor people

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

If Obama were to be assassinated it'd be from the inside, and framed on a supremacist. The only way anyone would even be able to get close to the President would be if the Secret Service stepped down and allowed it.

Unfortunately I fear this might have a chance of occurring, I'm not sure though. I'm not totally bought yet with the idea that Obama is on the 'inside', if you will. To run a successful campaign and prepare for an administration in the modern political environment, pockets will have to be lined, and corners cut, no matter who you are or how many followers you have. If this were the 60's you would be seeing everyone posting about the atrocities of JFK and how he got the help of the mob to get him in Office!

I don't buy into the lesser of two evils philosophy at all, but honestly, John McCain cannot be allowed anywhere near the Oval Office. I'm an Independent, so I'm not biased whatsoever. I want what's best for my country, not what fits into a certain structure of beliefs you register to adhere to.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Fear mongering to try to help McCrazy get the nod. If there is another false flag attack they will rot in hell.

One thing about Bush is his verbal slips. Freudian really. During a speach about Iraq he said "We rule by confusion". Umm er umm, "They rule by confusion.

I wish Pelosi would get off her tail and authorise a full investigation of Bush's administration. Up to and including impeachment. Today Iraq and US have agreed they will NOT be able to attack any border countries.

So what's the point now. Just get our people out of the hell hole.

I KNOW I saw three G.I's holding the flag upside down when the camera panned when tearing down the Saddam monument. Quickly panned away.

I brought up the use of white phosphorus on hadjees twice. All I heard was crickets. This administration has taken the wrong course. "Mistakes were made", how about some accountability. If McCain 'stays the course' on this ragged junk the ship will sink.

[edit on 10/31/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Talk of chemical or biological wepons is nothing more than a red herring used to scare people, these wepons have been arround for a long time & are more dangerous to those who handle them than the opposing forces & civillians. Germany used chemical agents in the first world war & still lost, as did Iraq against Iran in the 80`s, which got saddam noware as a result.

Treaties came into effect durring the cold war to ban them, not driven by the goodness of the cold war leaders hearts, but because they were too messy & expensive to keep.

While i wouldnt want to be on the receiving end of a bio agent, It makes me laugh how countries that sit on nukes that can vaporise whole cities in seconds get all jumped up & funny when it comes to musterd gas or a desiese that used to effect only sheep (anthrax).

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Will this be the "EVENT" that opens the eyes of the blind and willing ignorant?

In any case they need a new flag to rally around for the coming president, I just hope that flag isn’t a false one.

Honestly.. no matter what it is, won't everyone here call it a flase flag anyway? Regardless of truth?

So when you say hope.. what do you really mean?

We are on a conspiracy site, so no matter what were to happen most would blame a post Bush plot .... and the rest a Obama plot to make him seem presidential, at the cost of lives. Evidence and truth be damned.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by retzius

HALLLELUJAHHH

Someone woke from the slumber ..
EVERY Statesman is a puppet!!!!

they work for the bankers ...you really think the powers that run this planet let the mob ...decide anyting thorough votin...

FFS dont be a fool ! Voting (well democratie) is the rule by the mob
You direct the mod to what you want ...Its easy.. for this you have your zionist controlled media ....and of course lets not forget the BS dreamfactory Hollywood ..they shape your joe average into what is desired ..
Then at votin time the fool sare let loose and they feel OHHHH so good arguing and discussing the future president as if it would make any difference ..
Many of you get soooo high of this we will change something that you seem to forget ...NOTHING is gonna change ..NOTHING

The powers have decided whos president
There is no difference between Obama or Mccain they work for the same peope ..
And anyway before you get a choice of WHO is going to be president the preliminaries are already done and the powers dont care which of the puppets you vote in ..

After all you life in a 1 party 2 fraction fashist state ..Did you not know that??
stop pretending anything will change ..NO it wont !

After 1 week in office the president will be shown ..who runs the country ..actually he knows beforehand but just to reitterate
so you get elected president and at the swearing in bit they take you aside to a dark room and you are shown the vid of Kennedys assasination but just from a slightly different angle ..
And thats that ....

[edit on 31-10-2008 by riseandshine]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Get your MMS now it really works against a variety of pathogens both natural and man made. Not Kidding. Have friends taking it for AID and there doing so much better. Killed my Dengue fever within 24 hrs and that of a friend. Herpes has left the building and my hip arthritis is gone.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I just think that this is confirmation of NWO agenda that trumps our government and it will continue until 80% of the world's population is exterminated. Yeah that's right, they're treating us like bugs.

[edit on 10/31/2008 by Mr Knowledge]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join