It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who also is sick of the following:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SGSPatriot

You asked me previously what Obama has done and I gave you an answer, not even covering all of his accomplishments- just his work in the senate, to which you never replied. I’d like to ask you why you are anti-Obama? Do you have any legitimate reasons that involve his career and true political ideologies or are you just jumping on the fear monger bandwagon?

Anyway, to the OP, I'm not sick of it at all. I like to see who spouts the nonsense and who doesn't.

Though I do wish instead of trying to fester anti-Obama hysteria with unfounded slander that the anti-Obama people would list intelligent issues, that have to do with his career in the senate or how they disagree with his ideologies, to state why they don't want him to be president instead of showing their ignorance by claiming it is because he is some Marxist, terrorist, racist, devil. I’m not stating that all anti-Obama people are being radically idiotic; however those anti-Obama people are certainly out weighing the logical ones on forums like this.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join