It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who also is sick of the following:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
1) Everyone that thinks that Barack Obama is the Anti-Christ???
I mean seriously, I keep reading that everyone is relying on this by saying that a man of Muslim descent would be the anti-christ, there were NO Muslims when the book of Revelations or any other prophesy book in the Bible were written.

2) That Barack Obama is Anti-White??
His mother was white. The sick grandmother he went to see in Hawaii last week is white. He is 1/2 white, how can he be anti-white?? I know that this is all based on his preacher that he denounced. But c'mon guys the man is half white. Everyone sees a brown face and automatically assumes he's black, he's not. He's biracial.

3) That Barack Obama is a Muslim??
Just because his father and his African forefathers were Muslim doesn't mean he's a Muslim. My ancestors came from Ireland and were Catholic, I'm not Catholic, I'm Baptist! This is all based on that email, that if I have received it once, I've received it 50 times.

4) All of the racist stuff going on at Republican Rallies??
I know that John McCain & Sarah Palin can't control what people say, but the fact that they kind of egged it on, is so retarded! Considering that it wasn't even 150 years ago that black people were slaves, and that there are still so many racist people who kill other people for this sort of thing. (Like the 2 that were arrested the other day for plotting to assasinate Obama & behead 80 African Americans)

5) The fact that it is the blame game among voters and citizens??
This is not the Republican States of America or the Democratic States of America, last I checked this was the UNITED States of America!! Regardless of who you support don't be hateful against each other. I see why other countries make fun of us, this makes us look stupid!

I am just very curious to see what other people think. If there is already a thread about this I am sorry. I am just sick of people being ignorant. Open your minds people!!!

I am very glad that this website is here, because I have really wanted to get this off my chest!!

[edit on 30-10-2008 by stellablack]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yes. What will we talk about when the election is over? What will we watch on tv? What was life like before this year? Anyone remember? When will LOST come back on? MMMmmm? My brain needs a break.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stellablack

Raises hand

ohh pick me pick me

im sick of it

and the new video going around is icng on the cake.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I dont stand for either of them guys ..

But the truth is ... Obama will not win this election

As for tv .. More Atlantis plz

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellablack
2) That Barack Obama is Anti-White??
His mother was white. The sick grandmother he went to see in Hawaii last week is white. He is 1/2 white, how can he be anti-white?? I know that this is all based on his preacher that he denounced. But c'mon guys the man is half white. Everyone sees a brown face and automatically assumes he's black, he's not. He's biracial.

In my opinion, Mr. Obama is a closed-closet Black Supremacist, and racists against Whites.

For starters, Obama belonged to Trinity United Church of Christ. In their OFFICIAL Mission Statement, before the media put it into question, used to state the following: Original Mission Statement

Rev. Jeremiah Wright... Man, how can Obama play the ignorance card on that one? "Umm... I had no idea the man was a flaming racist." Yeah right...

Michelle Obama says lots of stupid racist, anti-American stuff.

Based on these 3 factors, you are still blinded that Obama is not a racist?

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
In addition to my original post ...

What I am sick of:

People who support Obama ... with 0% understanding of what he as ACTUALLY done to justify his run for president.

what is actually ... NOTHING.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yes.

And I also just want to add that I am just sick of thise election. Period.

And I am sick of hearing about the economy. There has to be other news going on.
Seriously.

Sometimes I want to start and anti-media..media.

That reports things that the other stations don't. Jus for a healthy change of pace.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by nixie_nox]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
4 more days, then the post election whining and things should be back to normal by spring. No worries.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGSPatriot

But the truth is ... Obama will not win this election

So are you a prophet or do you have inside information?

I am tired of people stating as fact who will win the election without any kind of research, evidence or cause.

Obama will win the election. Why? Because I said so.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Unless there is something that Obama can tell us that he has done to benifit this country ..

Any educated american will not vote for him

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SGSPatriot

Apparently you haven't been following the polls. Educated Americans are voting for Obama. In fact, the more educated (formal) the voter is, the more tendancy they have to vote for Democrat. The less educated (formal) the voter is, the more likelyhood they will vote Republican. Notice the correlation between these two maps:

Percentage of Population with a Bachelors Degree

2004 Election results by County

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm sick of people who refuse to wake up. Right now the water is at a very soft boil.

I'm sick of evil and perpetual fear.

Peace

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm sick of everything that's going on in this round of presidential politics.

Aye for one candidate, nay for the other.

Also, people should stop painting him a hero. That's annoying as well

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It does not matter who you vote for Republican or democrats, they are all the same. Look.....I'm a Republican, I'm not voting republican because I have researched McCain's track record and found out that McCain voted for NAFTA and GATT and thats a No-No in my book and besides he is a member of the CFR also.

Obama, is also a member of the CFR, I'm still checking him out though, but with the question concerning his citizenship comes into play, and until he produces a valid birth record(long version), He to, I will not vote for. He strikes me as someone that have been prept for the president position(ie, Harvard). Until some issues are cleared up and more research is done, it's a no no vote for me.

That leaves the third Party, To me...Ron Paul seems like the Ideal candidate for the job, he has predicted everything concerning the economy so far. He has endorsed Baldwin of the constitution party, but like obama, I am still checking into his background.

This is ALL my opinion. my GUT instinct.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
wow ... I still have not been given any credible info for why I should vote for Obama..

typical evasion tactics by liberals..

My only quess is because there is NONE

Until I see some hard facts.. I will not quiet down... I will not vote for Obama and I will contiue to to make any lefty look stupid Untill ...

I see some facts

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SGSPatriot

And that has what to do with this thread??? Maybe you should look somewhere else besides ATS. But then again, I doubt God himself could convince you. You have already made up your mind, and I doubt you would vote Democrat no matter who the candidate was. You seem to just want to trash Obama. I'm afraid you are going to be terribly upset next Wednesday!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGSPatriot
wow ... I still have not been given any credible info for why I should vote for Obama..

Because he's a nice guy
Because he's black
Because he is refreshing
Because we need change

That's the only reason I hear people giving to support him, LOL

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Because his tax proposals are better than McCain's; tax breaks for those making less than $200,000 per year and closing the loop holes and tax breaks for the rich.

Because his energy proposals are better; making America the leader in green energy and getting the oil noose from around our necks.

Because he will actually get us an exit strategy for Iraq.

Because he is better educated than McCain; Graduated top of his class at Harvard. McCain graduated 5th from the bottom of his class at Annapolis.

Because his running mate is competent should something happen during his term in office.

Because he did not vote with Bush 90% of the time while in the Senate.

Because he did not support the war in Iraq in the first place.

Because he is not four more years of the same failed policies that have prevailed over the last eight years.

Etc. etc. etc.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

the stuff iread in the mission statement isnt racist from wat i could see. maybe i missed somthing, let me know. but its basicly just trying to get black people together and help eachother reach a common goal.

help each other in the community, on the job, in every aspect, just work TOGETHER.

the fact that it frequently repeats black is a contest to the fact that we havnt really had anything handed to us and were going to have to work together to get to were we want in life and dont expect anyone to give anything to you.

again. maybe i missed somthing because i read through once but from wat i saw and understood.

im not neccessarily supporting their beliefs, i believe everyone can work together equally and there are plenty people out there that will help nomatter wat color and thats the main message of the church im am now. color doesnt matter, were all there for God.

my two cents

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
theres a record number registration rise because obama to other black americans represents hope. not only for the country but for our race also. the magnitude of Obama winning would be tremendous throught the minority community and so many people dont realize that because they cant relate or the dont know how it feels. it goes from people on the street to people in mansions, never in the history of the U.S would this have been thought to happen. and in our lifetime during such an important part in our history.

the rich have had there backs watched out for many years and nobody cared about the little guys. middle and low/poor are the backbones of this country and our government seems not to care and take advantage of us.
(im not in anyway only talk about blacks when i refer to middle and poor or rich for that matter)

it is so much more deeper than color. the progress that was made from the time of slaves to were we are now in the U.S. it is unprecedented and to all blacks and minorities who realize it. it touches the heart in a special place to see just how far we came.

so yes, him being black may be ONE reason but its not the only and main reason.

okay maybe four cents.

[edit on 10/31/2008 by Bean328]

<<   2 >>

join