It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Clinton: Obama Got Lots of Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

President Clinton: Obama Got Lots of Help

elections.foxnews.com

"I haven't cleared this with him and he may even be mad at me for saying this so close to the election, but I know what else he said to his economic advisers (during the crisis)," Clinton told the crowd at a Wednesday night rally with Obama in Florida. "He said, 'Tell me what the right thing to do is. What's the right thing for America? Don't tell me what's popular. You tell me what's right -- I'll figure out how to sell it.'"
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This is an absolute back-handed compliment if I have ever heard one. President Clinton and his wife Senator Clinton were completely mistreated not only by Senator Obama's campaign, but also by the Democrat Party which they so assisted in reforming. Everytime I hear President Clinton speak, he sounds as if he is doing the minimum required of him in support of Senator Obama, but he actually admires the McCain/Palin Ticket.

elections.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I think Obama may have been ahead more if he didn't ask for help from the Clintons and did more by himself.

I personally think too many people see him as just being dependent on the Clintons and that the Clintons would use him.

That's just my $.02.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Frankidealist35]

new topics

join