It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Under Siege

page: 1/

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Consider this...

America has been under siege since the murder/assassination of JFK. I want to lay this opinion out, and I say opinion because I will be referencing much from history and don't have time to post sources from each point.

That said...

During Kennedy’s Presidential Inaugural address in 1961, he promised to end racial discrimination. During Kennedy’s time in office, he appointed black people to many federal positions. No other president had done that in the past. President Kennedy appointed about forty Blacks to administrative posts such as Administrator of the Housing and Home Finance Agency, Associate White House Press Secretary, and Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Public Affairs. He also selected five black federal judges, giving hope to Black Americans that more important jobs will go to Blacks.

Let's look at the differences in presidential leaders from then and now.

"There is nothing to fear but fear itself." - John F. Kennedy
"The terror level has been elevated to Orange." - George W. Bush

While we're on the topic, it would be beneficial to google Bush & Kennedy family discontent for each other.

Now I know younger people out there may argue, times are different then, this is a post-911 world. I scoff to that for the obvious reasons.

Um...

The Soviets had nukes 300 miles off USA coast pointed at every major city in America, and our beloved JFK encourages us to be calm, and not to worry.

Let's cut to the end of the story... The Kennedy's all die mysterious deaths, and the Bush's retain power.

Also, it would be nice to google Prescott Bush's role in funding the Nazi War machine, for which he was indicted by the US Fedeal Gov. in 1942.

A Bush family member has been in USA government power for over 70 years. That can go a long way in influencing policies and ideology, don't you think? Or as Palin would say, "Dontcha?"

JFK, who spent all of his days in presidency fighting to create a better America, was killed, with way too many curious flags surrounding the assassination (Like his guards being called away just seconds before...
) was not allowed to bring the change that he so desired, which was...

I suggest that our country has been under siege since the dreadful day of JFK's death. I also suggest that the way in which the subversion has gone about, makes it nearly impossible to find the real truth, when so much seems to contradict. But i believe it is all by such design.

Also, google Operation Paperclip, which was a classified mission to steal Nazi scientists (1,600 of them) and bring them back to America, right the fall of Nazi Germany. Why would we help escape Nazi war criminals and bring them to Ameria? Okay, so they basically started our NASA program, but you must also remember, PRESCOTT BUSH HELPED FUND NAZI WAR MACHINE through Union Banking.

So now we have a brilliant culture of Bush funding Nazis influencing American science and ideology. You remember NAZIS ideology right? Impose or dispose. This is the CHANGE pure hearted people seek. Go back to. "There's nothing to fear but fear itself."

Relatively little was known about JFK and his experiences as a major leader, however he spoke direct and become the hope in which people seek. He spoke the truth, and truth is self'evident.

Now what would happen if people caught wind of this conspiracy before the rest, and managed to put enough pieces together enough to see what the whole picture may come to resemble?

WeatherUnderground
Black Panthers
Timothy McViegh
Domestic terrorist

Now I do not condone the actions of the above, however perhaps they were acting from their knowledge of the unfortunate truth... America was America no more. And they wanted the course changed.

Could the reason Americans are so tired of politics be because subconsciously they know their best interests are not being considered anymore? And the truth is that a rogue ideology has been deceiving us for decades?

My friends, just like JFK couldn't sustain his fortitude, a movement to stop Obama is more than likely in the works. And if Obama turns out to be one of them too, we're all screwed!!!

Again, these are my presented opinions.

AAC

[edit on 30-10-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." was FDR. Not Kennedy. But I agree on Kennedy making much better speeches than Bush.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." was FDR. Not Kennedy. But I agree on Kennedy making much better speeches than Bush.

You're right. I was referencing JFK's famous speech in which he reiterated FDR's statement.

Good looking out.

AAC

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The Kennedy family were not choir boys. They came from gangster stock. At least they did not finance the Nazi rise to power though.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Making money from Scotch. During prohibition, their hand got forced into ganster-type tactics to retain their lifestyle. It is truly a stain on the bloodline though, however humans will always be somewhat imperfect. Like you said, at least they didn't fund the Nazis then bring them here.

AAC

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
As far as being under siege since the JFK assassination, I would assume it possibly went further back then that. The FED hasn't exactly been a positive influence nor a sensible solution to any problem; perhaps the day when the FED became the major shareholder is when the siege began.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
OP, if you've done lots of research on this, maybe you can also fill in the gap between JFK and GWB. What did these other presidents do, what did they have in their family closets, what were their famous quotes? Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kyred

Our rich texture of racial, religious and political diversity will be a Godsend in the 21st century. Great rewards will come to those who can live together, learn together, work together, forge new ties that bind together.

There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.

I am because you are.

Who?

[edit on 31/10/08 by YourForever]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Why would we help escape Nazi war criminals and bring them to Ameria? Okay, so they basically started our NASA program

You may be shooting from the hip in your assessment here. People are rarely living ideologies. Ofcourse there were a few bad eggs, but on the whole they were talented human beings who should be rewarded and put to good use. Afterall, isn't that all they wanted?

So now we have a brilliant culture of Bush funding Nazis influencing American science and ideology.

By that time, the Nazis were hung, imprisoned or disenchanted. Prescott is the real Nazi here.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
indeed,there is a devisive force here amoungst us whos purpose is to weaken and subdue humanity into a weak shadow of its true potential,kennedy was just to much of a threat to them,he was a unifying power when they want us to kill and steal from each other.

unfortunetly the bushes have been manipulated into following thier agenda,its blatantly obvious they do whatever they can to destabilize the world and divide humanity as much as possible,its also obvious they take thier orders from elsewhere in the chain of command,eanie meanie minie moe whos got an ai brain in thier toe!.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever

There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America.

Glad I came back to read this one.

AAC

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by YourForever

I say they started our space program only because werner von braun and his V2 rocket was the only propulsion that could reach space.
But yes, I was shooting from hip.

Perhaps they were all good guys, but then perhaps not.
Werner Heisenberg was the head of Nazi Atomic program, so you would imagine they realized the potential of Hitler with such a weapon.

It is merely my intuition that whispers Nazism in America.

AAC

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever
reply to post by kyred

Our rich texture of racial, religious and political diversity will be a Godsend in the 21st century. Great rewards will come to those who can live together, learn together, work together, forge new ties that bind together.

I am because you are.

Who?

The husband of Hillary Rodham Clinton, in his 2nd inaugural address in 1997. It's too bad he's known more for Monica Lewinsky, than words like this.

edited to add: I really like this quote: "There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America". I think it's something we should use to unite this country!

[edit on 11/1/2008 by TheRooster]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

I wish there were a crystal ball we could peer into, but I always feel the reality is there are too many complexities.

reply to post by TheRooster

It is one of the best uniting phrases, timeless in its consistant validity. I don't think there are any quick fixes for the greatest problems, certainly not to the scale of what is postulated on this thread. But if we compromise for the sake of progress, if we find a center line to walk as Clinton did and Obama will do, those problems may gradually dissolve in time.

top topics

join