It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN'S Brian Todd Shapeshifts on TV!! His reaction tells the story

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
All I can see is something going on with the bearded guy, and Todd's eyes. Like he was wearing contact lenses or something. Is that what you're saying, that these are shape shifting because their eyes go strange usually due to video compression?
With the greatest of respect, I think you're allowing your imagination to get the better of you.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Some of my comment here was much more broad based than this particular video and more me expressing overall frustration. I will be the first to admit there are far more hoaxes than actual anomalous occurrences, having said this, how many times have you actually seen something like this happen? If you really want something else to look at that I feel is far more compelling, than look for something called the "hissing reporter" this again is on a very prominent news source and the subject manner this time is on "who will die first" very morbid indeed. What happens here is very strange and to me is quite disturbing. But what really adds to the validity here is the reaction not only of the immediate news anchors(who are looking at her directly not through a camera lens, just look at the shock on the face of the woman sitting across from her) but when she asks everyone (including those not on camera) what they are saying about her not to mention the fact that she is hissing. I consider myself an open minded sceptic. In every one of these instances I consider everything fake until I thoroughly review it. The George Bush and Bill Clinton ones as far as I can tell are totally fake and probably politicaly driven. But these two I have found very unsettling ever since originally seeing the Brian Todd event when it happened 2004. Most are afraid to admit what they see when facing potential ridicule. They even convince themselves that it is nothing, this I believe is certainly something worth looking back into.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Did anyone watch the youtube video of the reptilian woman? That freaked me out a bit.

Here it is:

[yvid]
[/yvid]

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

There's an oddity aat 0:26 that, like somebody else mentioned, sort of looks like he's blinking upwards with his bottom eyelid. But, if you watch the slowdown at 0:37 to 0:41 you can see what's happening: He's blinking normally, with top eyelid coming down, then pauses for a moment, and then the top portion of the flesh of his eyelid is retracting slightly under his eyebrow. Then he again pauses, and then he suddenly flicks the eye open.

botched face lift bwahahaha

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by totalreality2012

yes, it IS weird. You can see the same thing happen on the ORIGINAL footage.

People are dismissing these vids as absurd, but some are VERY WEIRD.

Please, look into it at least before you make a judgment. Read a David Icke book; google moche artifacts from Peru or the archaeological park at St Augustin Columbia. In the former you will find a culture that practised human sacrifice to its gods, which are depicted in pottery etc as being either reptiles or vampires. they hold a human head in one hand, and a chopper in the other. This is pretty much exactly what Icke has been saying is going on with satanism at the top of human societies.

In other words, the aliens are here; have been for millenia, and unfortunately, some of them - the ones in control - appear to be non-vegetarian.

The Columbia park has statues of vampire gods. Or check out the thread by snakesandladders on Icke's forums about reptiles and vampires. its under 'human race get off your knees' for some COOL pictures of ancient artifacts WORLDWIDE of these creatures and human sacrifice.

truth is stranger than fiction. Keep an open mind. Do some RESEARCH.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mintwithahole.
All I can see is something going on with the bearded guy, and Todd's eyes. Like he was wearing contact lenses or something. Is that what you're saying, that these are shape shifting because their eyes go strange usually due to video compression?
With the greatest of respect, I think you're allowing your imagination to get the better of you.

watch lots of these vids - you have to slow them right down and stop start a lot to see what everyone is talking about. you'll need to watch a few times. look at the EYES and the MOUTH.

you'll notice some very strange stuff if you look closely in a few of these vids.

sure some are fake. but some are very very odd indeed.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
This stuff really bothers me.
It makes me feel extremely uneasy.
The one of Bush Sr. does also.
I hate these.
My emotional gut reaction is not good, not good at all.
I can't emphasize enough how bad this is.
No no no no something inside says this is just wrong and bad.
Just evil bad.
I shouldn’t have looked.

it's scary. but everyone has to be brave.

it's like lord of the rings - if little good people don't face this stuff and stand up to it, soon it'll be at your own doorstep.

and if what Icke says is true and little children are suffering at the hands of these - 'people' - then it's got to be stopped and only by everyone being awake to it, can anything be done about it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
It is kinda freaky looking isn't it... Kinda looked like he blinked, his eyes showed through his lids, and then he blinked again to me. I didn't notice any discomfort or nervousness on his part though. I'm not a big reptilian believer though, so it looks like just some really weird video glitch to me.

yeah; look i'm as skeptical as the next person (believe it or not), but why would all these compression glitches be making news reports look like demons or aliens?

and why does the same sort of thing with the eyes and the mouth keep happening in them?

doesn't seem like some random glitch would do that, imo.

and some of them just don't appear to be hoaxes, i've tracked down and watched the original footage and it's the same for some of them.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
he's completely normal. i was watching this on cnn, and none of this happened. this video is completely doctored.

or else his disguise wasn't slipping that day.

apparantly they have time when the disguise slips a bit; but other times they'll look completely human and you'd never ever be able to tell....even if you married them....

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Yeah how come all these supreme beings are news readers?

No offense to news readers here btw

You would think being supreme shape shifters you could shape shift into someone a bit more important than a news reader

they gotta make sure you stoopid humans believe their propaganda and lies. therefore not much more important person than a newsreader for an alien takeover/control of planet. also these alien reports would need to be aliens to interview the alien presidents or rulers they've put in place. or else someone might twig...

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
yeah; look i'm as skeptical as the next person (believe it or not), but why would all these compression glitches be making news reports look like demons or aliens?

and why does the same sort of thing with the eyes and the mouth keep happening in them?

doesn't seem like some random glitch would do that, imo.

and some of them just don't appear to be hoaxes, i've tracked down and watched the original footage and it's the same for some of them.

These are well known digital glitches that you are seeing. These glitches usually happen on objects that are moving. Faster moving objects tend to glitch more than slower moving objects.

The eyes (when they blink), and the mouth (when they talk), are usually the fastest moving objects on the screen. This constant change of state (eyes open, eyes closed, mouth open, mouth closed) increases the chances of glitches to occur on those areas because the color data in those areas is constantly being updated.

Objects that don't move at all (like the background) usually don't show many digital glitches because the color data is pretty much staying constant.

There are several error correction techniques in digital video compression and transmission that "fill in the blanks" whenever data is lost or corrupt. This "fill in" is not noticeable when objects are not moving, but most noticeable when the are moving constantly.

I have seen this same exact digital artifact happen on my own face, and I am not a reptilian. There are video examples around the internet, you should look for them. Look up "datamoshing" on YouTube.

By the way, this topic is OLD...
edit on 11-9-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
No sure if anyone has posted this one.. but omg... THE TEETH!!
Check out those gnashers!

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Reply to post by jimmy1200

Youtube is only a medium through which to post data. Every YT video isnt a fake...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmy1200
bwahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

let me edit. i watch it, the slow down video, and the original, and i have come to the conclusion that it is nothing

ITS A FREAKING YOUTUBE VIDEO!!!

[edit on 30-10-2008 by jimmy1200]

Where else is someone gonna upload the video? Its on youtube so it isn't legit? That's your logic? You're an unintellectual monkey, true fact. Extremely ignorant and you don't even put time into your posts. Reported. Skeptics are so #ing dumb, it amazes me.

It's one thing to post intellectual opinions and things against alleged reptilians but to post # like this? Pathetic. What a sad miserable life that guy has.

Originally posted by Mozzy
Yeah that's pretty weak. Two thumbs down.

OP if you're serious then you do, REALLY, need to spend some time doing something completely different. This isn't one of those times where you should trust your instincts ok? just believe me, walk away from your pc and do something, anything else. for at least 6 months.

Same goes for you. How about YOU take 6 months off, to.. I dunno, get a life. You must be lonely and hated in real life to post such arrogance. Truly pathetic!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
fyi: my new thread about vampires and reptiles with picture evidence from ancient historical sites has been taken down without any comment, by ats i presume. or by somebody.

there's a conspiracy for you. bet this post will be deleted too.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by totalreality2012

The headlines scrolling on the bottom must be reptilian too then.

Its sad that our culture has developed in this technological age, yet nobody understands the basics of video compression and glitching.

Fools.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It is just pathetic the things people will believe...

Spending all day looking for glitches on YouTube and then claiming it is reptilian....SAD

To think they allow people like this free to roam the streets...instead of an asylum....then we get surprised when one of these yahoos...slice and dice an innocent person because of a delusion they had.

edit on 13-9-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well I for one am quite glad at this moment that no ones managed to digitally capture my *pretend to eat the sister in laws chihuahua* trick.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Neat video is that Ratatat that is playing?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well as I cant make a new topic here until I have 20 posts I wanted to bring something to everybody's attention.
If anybody here has the new AARP magazine with Michelle Obama on the cover I want you to take a magnifying glass and a bright light and look at her right eye. Look VERY closely and tell me what you see. I see a slit that looks very reptillian to me. You have to have the physical magazine or you wont see it. Thanks for your time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join