It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do i found out if im under a spell?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Dear Unisol

All I can say to advise you is that 'yes', you are probably under some kind of spell, -- but its also a spell that you let yourself be put under. There are many ways to actually 'break' this hold that she has over you, -- you can do the white light protection gig, where you imagine you are in a golden egg, and fill that egg with white light ---very bright white light (when she is around).

But something tells me that you kind of slightly 'want' to be under this spell, as you are attracted to her somewhat, and this is why its easy for her to draw you in.

She will probably tire of it eventually, -- but how about just going up to her one day and asking her out? -- for a coffee, a drink, something like that. This will help to keep things out in the open, and not spiraling in another dimension (as it is now).... try that , you may be shy, but why not -- it wont kill you, and it may probably stop it,

in relation to spells, -- remember this -- there are many amongst us that 'can' put spells on people, but .... The only spells that should be cast are for the good of humanity, -- casting spells on others for ones own means show weakness, and insecurity. , so now, you are dealing with somebody weaker than you, somebody who needs to control others, a sure sign of weakness...no matter how beautiful she is....

good luck...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
lol. maybe you really are just super attracted to her. Is she hot? Or maybe shes a loner witch who really wants you, and did cast a spell on you. I mean.. does she like you?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
i really maked the thread about the spell,not couse i just like some chick,and its no joke either.
she was from my class,and damn shes even weirder then me):
at one point she was treating me like crap,then being nice,it was like a sick plan for me to get emotionally crushed ):
she is like the devil and she loves to make me humiliated ):
and yea i always though its my mind doing tricks on me,but for once she has a cat,she loves cat,and im constantly followed by cats,EVERYWHERE
on the street,whetever i go,,,cats!thats not all u probably think im crazy but its not normal to be folowed by cats everywhere looking you in the eyes like theyr..stalking you...god im like in the matrix):

jackson roberts thank you very much i was looking for something just like that

[edit on 1/11/08 by Unisol]

I just read this. It sounds to me my dear like the normal teenage game.
Girls like to mess with boys heads, especially those more vulnerable. Its fun for girls. Dont ask why. Maybe she thought she could have some fun with you. I mean... you always like what you cant have. When a person suddenly loses interest in you.. it makes you go crazy and want them 20 times more than before. So maybe thats whats happening. She was nice to you, and you didnt really care, but now that shes not, you want her attention again and like her. Maybe.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by calihan123

You are alright Calihan. I was going to see if he Knew of any Curanderas or Santerian practitioners, but your post triggered memories of a girl that I thought owned my soul..... Junior High School was the roughest period in my life, and in High School, I dropped out and joined the Marines to end the insanity..... 1967 was a bad time to do that, but she did write to me in Vietnam.....A friend saw her at a sweat lodge ceremony and said she was still charming other guys, while humiliating the rich guy that brought her. She had Siamese cats, and was beautiful. _javascript:icon(':bnghd:')

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I think I'm going through similar problems thread creator. There's this girl I talk to on a regular basis and she herself has told me shes a wicca. I don't know why, but I've suddenly out of the blue have become sexually interested in her. I believe I am under some sort of spell or whatnot, but I am unsure.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join