It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Hussein Obama: Security Threat to the United States of America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
www.homelandsecurityus.com...

From the Article : "Did it not strike anybody as odd that this guy popped up after 9/11 when we went to war with Islamic Terrorists and people were disgruntled with George W. Bush? Islam is at our doorstep waiting to gain entry and you can be sure that Barack Hussein Obama will usher them right in."-- Randy Taylor

29 October 2008: I hate politics. I don’t like writing about them since my focus is on terrorism and not the happenings in the beltway. However, before you cast your vote this November 4, 2008 you need to look at all the issues surrounding Barack Hussein Obama and think real hard about the repercussions of this individual being placed in charge of the most powerful, most proud, freedom based nation on this earth.

Barack Hussein Obama is a security risk to our nation both inwardly and outwardly.

Unfortunately right now we are in an economic crisis and when it comes to money people get a little out of whack, they tend to do things that they wouldn’t do under normal circumstances and they make rash decisions because of the fear that they could lose financially.

Please step back from your wallet and bank account, your 401K and your stock holdings for one brief minute or so and look at the big picture. Look at the next four years. Look at your children, your grandchildren, your neighbors, your town, your community, or the city you live in. Look at your country.

What the heck is going on. Please be smart voters.

[edit on 10/30/2008 by zman]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well it was almost a good post until you started raving about America, i almost thouht you had something there. America is the most powerful but you are in no way the most proud nor freedom baced. And for god sake just because the man is one of millions of people to have the surname Hussein this does not mean he's the next Nazi.

I'm all up for conspiracy theories but can some people please not keep trying to find a conspiracy in everything.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Ok with everything this post says, supposed terrorists were not thwarted on 911, they succeeded with attacks, caught the Military defenses sleeping and pretty much struck, 3 out of 4 high visibility, infrastructure targets.

With that said, the Obama adminstration if elected will be no less a security threat or less prepared than the wet behind the ears 6 - 8 month transitioning administration then or any other first term president placed in that situation, however, they were actually well informed ahead of time something was going to occur but improperly processed the warnings and failed to arrive at a conclusion that could have thwarted the attacks, this failure is not because of the so called lack of intelligence agency information sharing but for not putting all of the warnings as a sum total together, there was possibly enough information available to them in daily briefings and meetings and the failure to listen to the FBI and it's previous calculations.

Would McCain be more of a deterrent or better prepared, hmmm I do not think so McCain keeps bragging about where he was during the Cuban missile crisis and that he has been tested, that clearly shows his lack of experience, great leaders understand the absolute meaning of readiness, drills and constantly evolving situations and idea of new situations presenting themselves as a threat, someone should ask him about his experience crashing planes and really why did he graduate at the bottom of his class and query him about the Forrestal incident and his actual part in possibly causing it, being on a flight deck as a Navy pilot with mission orders from superiors is a much different test than sitting in the oval office as the president, McCain has not been president and has no such scars in that capacity to prove anything, the way that a president would possibly face those challenges would begin with meeting with your cabinet and processing information from those with specialized expertise to aid you in these situations, Obama would assuredly handle a situation in that manner, calm cool and utilizing his cabinet, not acting like a top gun on his own mission and still failing.

To me having the skills, intelligence and ability to reason is a very valuable asset, one who quickly reacts in most instances wrongly before getting facts is a very bad choice and trait of the Commander in Chief.

Throughout the campaign, McCain has proven why he has always been a D or F student who has very questionable decision making abilities and who in tight situations excercises very poor judgement, running America in these times has no place for mediocre or academically untested minds, making the right decisions and knowing how to work as a team is just as important as touting your exploits as a military top gun or like his VP candidate running the state of Alaska National guard but calling yourself a politician and not knowing a single supreme court case, thinking that her potential job as V.P. is to be in charge of the U.S. senate, or not being able to name one relevant periodical or publication relevant to being a republican or conservative, these telling fumbles while merely thinking on ones feet, give insight into who would be the risk to the nation in all instances especially in job that requires thinking on ones feet at all times and approaching each situation in a sound, methodical and concise fashion as to arrive at the right choices.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by phinubian]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Wow! I'm not american but from seeing all the posts on here by republican supporters and after watching them speak on the television it seems like they're really starting to get desperate, almost as if they know they're going to lose. The posts that are coming out now are just dumb. I've seen numerous posts over the past few days either claiming Obama is a terrorist, a marxist, etc. If republican supporters are sure that their party is the best then why are they ot talking about their brilliant policies instead of trying to villify the opposition with playground tactics?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by onetruesaxon
Wow! I'm not american but from seeing all the posts on here by republican supporters and after watching them speak on the television it seems like they're really starting to get desperate, almost as if they know they're going to lose. The posts that are coming out now are just dumb. I've seen numerous posts over the past few days either claiming Obama is a terrorist, a marxist, etc. If republican supporters are sure that their party is the best then why are they ot talking about their brilliant policies instead of trying to villify the opposition with playground tactics?

A Political Update from the
Moshe Feiglin Campaign Headquarters

8 Cheshvan, 5769 (Nov.6) Issue 6904
Help Moshe Feiglin's campaign. Forward this email to your friends!

Click here for a 1 page print version

For more on Moshe Feiglin and his platform visit his website at:
www.MFLikud.com

The Jews Who Got Obama Elected: By Moshe Feiglin

For some reason, it is always the Jews who are deeply involved and sometimes responsible for the revolutions in the world. It is the Jews who are inexplicably driven to perfect the world in the name of some cause. If they are not busy perfecting the world for the Kingdom of the One G-d of Israel, then they will throw themselves into the perfection business in the name of communism, liberalism or some other ism. Whenever you peek behind a real revolution, you will discover a Jew - pulling the strings.

Barack Obama's meteoric rise to power is a revolution. It is difficult to describe this revolution because it has gone to great lengths not to describe itself. Time will tell exactly what revolution we dove into this week. But one thing is for sure - it is a revolution, indeed.

Who are the Jews who got Obama elected?

On the surface, the answer is simple. Obama's campaign manager - the brains behind the brilliant campaign of the young candidate who has never filled an executive position in his life - belong, of course, to a Jew - David Plouffe. Jews were prominent at every level of the Obama campaign, as well.

But I do not think that it is the Jews on Obama's staff who created the revolution. The two Jews who got Obama elected are in completely different places. They are two Prisoners of Zion.

The Jew more responsible than any other person for Obama's victory is my friend, Natan Sharansky. Sharansky is a man to be admired. His personal biography, captivating personality and uncompromising integrity have won him wide acclaim. If given the choice, Sharansky may not have chosen the path onto which G-d put him, but his image has become synonymous with the small man whose courage broke the Iron Curtain. Whether he intended to or not, Sharansky has become a cultural icon in the U S - a beloved hero. He is the man who defeated America's challenger - the USSR - and proved that the human spirit can triumph against evil. Sharansky promotes traditional American values - the values that inform the Republicans in general, and Bush in particular.

Bush and Sharansky became close friends. It was easy for Bush to adopt the former Prisoner of Zion's doctrine as the resounding proof of the wisdom of his world view. Sharansky's book "The Case for Democracy," became Bush's second bible. According to Bush, the book became a permanent fixture on his night table and he referred to it often. Sharansky became a frequent and welcomed guest at the White House. Admirably, this modest man did not publicize the many meetings and personal relationship that he had with the US president.

What does this have to do with Obama?

Bush seems to have received the inspiration or reinforcement for his ill-advised quest to democratize Iraq from Sharansky. Bush Senior understood that the US could not enforce its values on a Muslim society. He made some serious mistakes in the First Gulf War - but he did not entangle his country in an attempt to create an impossible reality on the basis of an appealing, but patently unrealistic theory.

There is not and will never be democracy in Arab Muslim society. Democratic and Muslim values are mutually exclusive. America's embroilment in Iraq is not the result of poor military planning (although that is party of the problem) as the American Right attempted to claim. America's embroilment in Iraq stems from an unfounded and even childish world view. The mis-attempt to democratize Iraq is the point at which Bush's presidency began to collapse. Barack Obama's rise is just the flip side of the large shadow of Bush that hovered over McCain's campaign.

There is another Jew - a Prisoner of Zion - who also has a hand in Bush's collapse. When Bush was elected to his second term, I sent him a letter that was personally delivered into his hands. I addressed him as a believing Jew writing to an American of deep faith. I congratulated him on his victory and wrote that I believed that the continued incarceration of Jonathan Pollard - a righteous Jew who acted to save his brethren when they were in danger - would result in a catastrophic term for Bush.

The Biblical verse "and I will bless those who bless you and those who curse you, I will curse" is a guiding light for many believing Americans. George Bush forgot that verse and placed himself on the side of the cursed.

But there is still a chance to rectify the situation. Jonathan Pollard has been rotting in a US prison more than double the time that Natan Sharansky was imprisoned in the USSR. Pollard's actions to save his brethren do not go down well with Israeli politics - or with American politics, either. But now that Bush is leaving office, he can be motivated by his conscience instead of by politics, and pardon Pollard. We must do all that we can to put Pollard back on Bush's agenda. We must also be on the side of the blessed.

The above is an email I received , what do we think now?.

top topics

join