It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Bible an Illuminati Blueprint...orchestrating a 2nd coming after the AntiChrist....

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by reconpilot

what i'm an orc monkey now? oh dear lord, this is getting worse by the second. here's a little quote from you:

Funny isnt it how EVERYONE ignores the testimony of a credible witness with a proven track record in the air force but they flock around when the sensationalist disinfo agents come up with their latest bogus spin about stargates . You people really are funny to watch . you dont want the truth ,you want the fear hate and BS . well your getting it in spades here .

explain to me how you can go from saying something like that, to saying what you've said in this thread so far? are stargates real or bogus spin? oh the questions the questions. i think you're putting on a show. not sure why tho. curiouser and curiouser, said alice.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Well the more I learn and uncover, the more I am convinced they are indeed going to return (annunaki). I am not "one of those women" who want things couched, I like the hard truth, and the way I see it, if some sort of invasion takes place (this will be billed as the pouring out of god's wrath, god of the bible being annunaki), the world has only a slim chance of being able to do a damn thing about it. It's all well and good being on the love vibe and radiating white light and higher consciousness but that isn't going to be any protection against an alien attack is it....to think otherwise is a bit deluded if you ask me !!

My research has revealed this has been a plan in the making for several thousand years.....a blip for them as they live so long....

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

what i'm an orc monkey now? oh dear lord, this is getting worse by the second. here's a little quote from you:

Funny isnt it how EVERYONE ignores the testimony of a credible witness with a proven track record in the air force but they flock around when the sensationalist disinfo agents come up with their latest bogus spin about stargates . You people really are funny to watch . you dont want the truth ,you want the fear hate and BS . well your getting it in spades here .

explain to me how you can go from saying something like that, to saying what you've said in this thread so far? are stargates real or bogus spin? oh the questions the questions. i think you're putting on a show. not sure why tho. curiouser and curiouser, said alice.

Your a writer who does not know what metaphor means I take it ?

The difference between you and me is simple. I know based on experience . You believe ,based on half assed research and bogus skewed conclusions .

How do you explain to an innocent naive child the reality of sexual predators without being to graphic ?

Simple. You do what most responsible parents do . You tell a cautionary bed time story like little red riding hood .

But being a superstitious scientifically ignorant christian , you misinterpret these stories and they become fact . Are you going to tell me Genesis is literally true next ? Seven days and seven nights ?

Come on UNDO ,its the twenty first century now.

fact is , I am an insider . You are not . Thats what eats you .

And now you are dragging someone elses thread off track so you can attack me AND undermine CP's arguments.

And is if that were not enough you are trying to claim I deny the existence of stargates ? babe ,you are really stretching it thin now to win an argument .

Look I think its great that you have stolen so much research from other people , called it your own and then created so many absurd conclusions to suggest jesus is gonna save you . if that works for you ,great.
bogus research is full of pet theories trying to abscond with the fruits of others labour. Its the American way goddamnit .

some of us prefer to be a little more realistic though .

you just cannot handle dissent from your exalted stargate thread can you ? Its your baby and by god its going to become the new orthodoxy !

You wait . When I come back with more tantalising feeds from my sources ,you are going to have to work even harder .

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
Well the more I learn and uncover, the more I am convinced they are indeed going to return (annunaki). I am not "one of those women" who want things couched, I like the hard truth, and the way I see it, if some sort of invasion takes place (this will be billed as the pouring out of god's wrath, god of the bible being annunaki), the world has only a slim chance of being able to do a damn thing about it. It's all well and good being on the love vibe and radiating white light and higher consciousness but that isn't going to be any protection against an alien attack is it....to think otherwise is a bit deluded if you ask me !!

My research has revealed this has been a plan in the making for several thousand years.....a blip for them as they live so long....

As an astrologer I hope you will not take this personally, but as something that has stared you in the face and you have not yet decided that YOU have control of.

The only way you would be enslaved by a so called GOD or what I like to refer to as a deity or singularity, is to use your own plea for something to believe in, something that is bigger than you. By doing that you are already deffeated because you are opening up yourself to those who know science and are using it against you, passing themselves off as a GOD or something that is greater than you, rather something that has control and power over you.

2012 is the end of this BS and I am telling you, it is dying and it will die.

The power they have against you is the same thing you have, within yourself. Its called science.

Yeah, the pentagram is an astrological chart that is in reference to Venus. So what? You are now going to let them use your own study against you??

No

Because you will wake up, or you will die and try again.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

I respect your hard nosed and pragmatic attitude CP , its quite rare .
But common sense would suggest that if the annunaki left this valuable real estate it was because they were driven out by someone ,yes ?

Certainly your conventional governments dont have the technology to repel a REAL invasion but the question will be , would the people who drove them out have it ? The answer to that is yes , but the annunaki dont want you to know that is an option and 'altair'native to their new galactic order .

you right , love and light wont win a fire fight . But a lot of new agers believe that fluff . Again , the annunaki using religion and new age sugar to pacify and molify their slaves . But humans are only slaves as long as they embrace the lie. You DO have a choice .

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   

no, what eats me is you're pompous and negative. there's no research under the sun that isn't based, at least in part, on research done by those who came before them. if you can show me one, just one researcher that theorized the abzu was a stargate and that it was also the bottomless pit of revelation, i'll accept your critique of my research. if you can't, then i'll kindly ask you to quit falsely accusing me of things i haven't done.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo

no, what eats me is you're pompous and negative. there's no research under the sun that isn't based, at least in part, on research done by those who came before them. if you can show me one, just one researcher that theorized the abzu was a stargate and that it was also the bottomless pit of revelation, i'll accept your critique of my research. if you can't, then i'll kindly ask you to quit falsely accusing me of things i haven't done.

Exactly . but you always avoid answering my questions when they get to specific . All I am saying is this . Dont let your religious prejudice colour your interpretations because it skews them to much . Thats the premise of this thread or part of it . I wish shocka would get back to his thread ,it was really good stuff....

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hey yall ...I just did some digging on the Church affiliation that Obama spent 20 years in ..United Church of Christ ...guess what ..they are also a part of Dominion Theology/Kingdom Now/Reconstructionism.
Just because Obama quit that church in particular does not mean he walks away from what he was taught by them ...

Read this to get an idea of what it is and what they have planned and how it will be brought about etc ...
homepage.mac.com...

Do some reading ....this is only some of what they have in mind ...(TPTB)
And of course this movement is heavily involved in One World Gov (UN Earth Charter etc) and One World Unity (Interfaithism) .....which is where this is all headed even with Obama in fact I believe that was why TPTB want Obama ..he will bring the far left ,the athiests etc etc etc all into this comeing world religion/dominion etc .................

Here is more
www.discernment-ministries.org...
www.lighthousetrailsresearch.com...

Obama is gonna help bring this all about you watch and see ..
He was put in place in my opinion to bring in all those who are not a part of this ..he will get them to join in bringing in of the coming new utopian world promised by the AC ..using a deception of the NT prophecies have all been fulfilled already ..etc etc and now we can move on with the utopian kingdom on earth ...

HERE IS A SNIPPET >..
. Whose kingdom come? There has been a significant rise of cross-pollination between evangelical dominionists and New Age Theosophists.41 Since the late 1970s there has been a closeted fraternization between dominionists and Theosophists for the purpose of finding common ground for the future. Both groups seek to bring in a “Christ” figure to solve the world’s problems. Both groups have grand utopian plans to create “peace” on earth. During the past decade, the two groups began borrowing doctrinal terminologies from one another and working on common theologies. The events of 9/11 gave a new impetus to this effort.42 Jay Gary, who has been a leader within all three sects of dominionism has had close ties with the Theosophists43 and is adopting new theologies, including a hybrid of preterism called “transmillenialism.”44 Bob Buford of Leadership Network (mentioned in point 2 above) has been working since the mid-1990s to create a youth culture based on “emergent” theologies called the Emergent Church – a mixture of New Age paganism, eastern mysticism and evangelical dominionism.45 And Patriotic Dominionist leaders have long-standing, close ties with the Rev. Sun Myung Moon, who has his own messianic kingdom ambitions.
www.discernment-ministries.org...

When you get finished read the link below ...
(I do NOT BELIEVE LIKE THESE PEOPLE DO)
Here is a snippet of a transmillenialism point of view
(Now remember this is a third sect of beliefs in this dominionism stuff)

The apostle John plainly said, “The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work” (1 John 3:8). If the devil’s work has been destroyed, then the devil is no longer working. He is no longer prowling “around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour” (1 Peter 5:8). Satan was doing this big time prior to the return of Christ. Once Christ returned and brought salvation with Him to complete the facilitation of our reconciliation to God, Satan was destroyed by being cast into the lake of fire. However you choose to view the lake of fire, there is no scriptural evidence to suggest that Satan is somehow exercising power and influence from the lake of fire. Neither is there any scriptural evidence to suggest that Satan has been released from the lake of fire. Christ did not only come to destroy Satan’s power of death but to drive him from the world (John 12:31). The scriptures plainly show that Christ came to destroy Satan and his works and Christ accomplished exactly that.

Most Christians believe that the events described in Revelation are future in their fulfillment and, therefore, a future return of Christ is necessary for the destruction of Satan. Some Christians will grant a past fulfillment of events in Revelation but hang on to the belief that Satan is still around because evil is still around. The scriptures, however, show that Christ appeared the first time to destroy Satan (1 John 3:8, John 12:31, John 16:11, Hebrews 2:14-15).

Many Christians look at the scriptures that speak of Satan’s destruction and interpret them to mean that Satan is still around but Christians now have power over him through Christ. This is not, however, what the scriptures say. The scriptures show Satan to be “driven out,” “destroyed,” “crushed,” “condemned” and thrown into the lake of fire. To interpret this as Satan still having power, doing his works as usual and going around, as a “roaring lion seeking to devour someone” (1 Peter 5:8), is inconsistent with all that is said about his first-century demise. Christ came to destroy Satan’s work. He did exactly that.

Others will say that Satan no longer has power over Christians but is still active in the non-Christian world. If that is the case, then Christ has not really destroyed Satan’s works. Satan was destroyed as part of the process of making salvation available to all of mankind. It is because Satan is destroyed that man can escape spiritual death and be reconciled to God.
READ THE WHOLE THING
theologicalperspectives.com...
(One more snippet )
That appointed time for their demise occurred when Christ destroyed the power of Satan through His death and resurrection and His return in judgment. Christ told His disciples shortly before His death, “My appointed time is near” (Matthew 26:18). The apostle Paul wrote to the Corinthians “Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes” (1 Corinthians 4:5). Paul ties the “appointed time” to the coming of Christ, and the Great Judgment unleashed upon national Israel from A.D. 66 to 73. The appointed time was the entire transition period that began with the death and resurrection of Christ and ended with His return in judgment. This was the appointed time that the demons were referring to. It was during this time that Satan was bound and then thrown into the lake of fire when Christ returned to bring salvation and establish the Kingdom. This was the crushing of Satan that Paul said was soon to take place.

What is the status of Satan and the demons today? They have no status. Satan and the demons have been defeated and destroyed. They no longer have ability to influence the behavior of man. Sin continues to exist because human nature continues to exist. However, the power of the Holy Spirit also exists. Christ dwelling in us grants us power over our sinful nature. Our focus needs to be on pleasing Christ by making righteous choices. We can no longer say, “the devil made me do it.”
theologicalperspectives.com...

This goes so deep and melds in with ALOT of other stuff like the UN etc ....One World Gov ...One World Religion ......etc etc

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Simplynoone]

[edit on 5-11-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I am awake thanks, you just don't agree with my personal view and that's fine. I have not decided they control me, quite the opposite. I'm simply preparing for what I think might happen and through this insight might be able to side step things when the SHTF and survive a little longer down here on planet earth.
I am not a person who comforts herself in fluffy idealism or romantic hopes. Being awake does not make you immune to the bullet in a gun or the ray beam from ufo, or whatever. You have to be practical about your awakened awareness of you will die or end up as a slave, simple as that.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

what makes you think "I" think I am their slave LOL
Quite the opposite I assure you.
I see right through it all and I am not their property. Of course I have a choice and my choice is to act practically upon my insights and do what is necessary to (a) spread some light and (b) survive a bit longer .
I'm not scared to die, death's just an illusion. I'd just like to stay down here as long as possible as I kind of like this planet, it's a beautiful world with much to see yet and much to experience in it.

I LIKE the cold harsh truth, it's a refreshing breeze upon the soul. REALITY is good, "bring it on".

You can't stop a storm in its tracks, you can only realize the storm is coming and make plans to avoid being in it's direct path. This is not to choose defeat but to appreciate reality and act upon it.

As for someone driving the Annunaki out there is not one shred of evidence to suggest they left because of some other alien species. There are various tactics employed in war and sometimes covert action is preferable to obvious domination. They simply observed reality and understood the usual ways of going about things were no longer working. Any decent war strategist adapts to changing circumstances.

We are not going to agree on everything , this is just my personal opinion. I don't believe they have ever gone away. I tend to think they are the driving force behind what is being orchestrated on earth, but even if this is an erroneous view, the fact is the NWO is coming and you can make as much noise about it as you want, sign petitions, attend protests, yada yada yada but the reality is the voice of the people RARELY gets noticed these days and this web is vast, deep and completely insidisous now. IT'S TOO FAR GONE and people are waking up TOO LATE to effect anything other than the hope of their personal survival. WE AIN'T GONNA SAVE THE WORLD BUT we can perhaps save our own lives from being prematurely extinguished. IDEALISM IS COMFORTING BUT IT WON'T PERPETUATE YOUR PHYSICAL EXISTENCE ON PLANET EARTH.

PS) I am not reaching out to believe in anything or anyone or looking for something to "save" me or prop me up. I'm stripped of all crutches now, fully in tune with my personal responsibilty. It's so liberating.

[edit on 5/11/08 by cosmicpixie]

[edit on 5/11/08 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The thing is that the book is metaphorical. Remember this was a vision. The savior and his "white army in the sky", probably stand for the followers launching a final nuclear airstrike at Armageddon(Read Left Behind), after a nuclear holocaust in the USA, right before everybody dies of radiation sickness from the nuclear holocaust. Revelations is a tale of how we as a people die and go to heaven. Savvy?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

Excellent research, great reading. I was wondering what Obama was conencted to religion wise and reading all this makes me laugh out loud, what a perfect fit he is for the ushering in of next Annunaki plant, the Maitreya.

Interesting take on the "destruction" of Satan's influence too. "Satan" means accuser of god or adversary of god....this harks back the Sumerian tales of enki opposing Enlil's tyrannical rule over mankind. "Satan" is just a broad term to describe ANYONE opposed to the superiority of god/Enlil, it is not one person, one entity, one being out to make you do "dark" things. The bible writers were firm worshippers of Enlil and twisted everything to bad-mouth Enki and create a marketing advertizement for Enlil's claim to authority.

The masterpiece of the dark agenda was the positioning of Jesus, an unwitting pawn in their plan. In that move, Enki's influence was diminished .

In one fell swoop this information you bring to light shows how (A) the main body of restance to Enlil's plan has been crushed and (B) how they will manipulate people into thinking their Satan/Devil is no longer really having any influence on Earth, that the scriptures have been misinterpreted ....this latter point being a significant part of the plan to get people to accept the new messiah/maitreya

Sublime ingenuity, magnificent craftiness, masterful strategy, such poetic evil....

sorry if I sound abstract, I've been head deep in research for weeks joining up so many dots and this post of yours really sealed it for me....yes, Obama is the perfect choice, how could it have been otherwise

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ranger23

within the metaphors are codes for their plans..........within the metaphors preceeding revelations were codes for the plans, which have all manifested.....the plans have clues which can be found in many places, not merely the bible....there may well be a nuclear attack but there is to be much more than that...........they have attacked from the skies before, and they will do so again but on a much grander scale....we live in a time when the sealing of their plan is imminent...........

but that's just my view.........you have yours, that's cool

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Well dont get me wrong ..I do not believe as these people do .

I still believe the bible is true and there is still a False Prophet (which is what I believe Obama could be) and what is coming is the twisting of the prophecies to cause a STRONG DELUSION that everything already happened (Second coming ...armeggedon ,etc ) and there will still be a real antichrist (ONE KING) who will usher in the REAL EVENTS .

In other words this is a PRE SHOW of the REAL THING .

Everyone is watching and waiting thinking this is it ..
How could it come on the whole world as a surprise (as the word says like a thief in the night) IF they are expecting it ? It cant ..
So we have the delusion ...everyone will think we are at peace (He will bring peace to the whole world (A false peace the bible says) then sudden destruction (The real events take place)...remember ?
(What I posted above in my post pretty much tells me how they will get all to believe we are already NOW in the millinial reign of christ through "A Christ concienience (which is why New Agers etc will be as one with these Dominionists because they all believe in the Christ concienceness)

No real Christ coming ..no real AC coming ..no Real Armegeddon coming ..no real nothing (that is what will bring them all into one thinking) ....
then WHAM once everyone is comfortable in this fake Utopian millinium where godmen are the christ (What has been before will be again ..the time of the Pharohs was men were as gods and we are at that place again) ...then it starts for real ...when no one is expecting it ..

I know that made no sense ..so much info trying to put it all together is overloading my brain ..LOL >..

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

sorry but I don't agree.
I believe they set up everything, that they are playing out "both roles "here. That there IS a real second coming, only ONE but that this won't be who people think it will be, it will be the annunaki.....the annunaki are the gods of old, the god of the bible was jehovah, a later name for Enlil...all the bible plans do not relate to god of the universe but rather an annunaki god who has set himself up AS god of the universe and look how many have fallen for it.

Yes, the retuned messiah is coming but it is not a fake messiah, it it THE messiah and this being is of the annunaki. This is the beginning of the ushering in of god's kingdom on earth, the NWO

Read Daniel 2, chapter 2 verse 44......Jehovah-Enlil clear as day tells you the final kingdom is his kingdom and will break apart and consume all other kingdoms/governments leaving no sovereignity on earth...the END of the rule of kings and presidents and the takeover of the annunaki god once again, a plan that has been in motion for several millenia and has so far succeeded EVERY STEP OF THE WAY

the god of the bible is a bloody ALIEN for pete's sake, not the creator of the universe
WE ARE THE HYBRIDS of the gods AND THEY THINK THEY OWN US
the god of the OT and the god jesus referred to was the god the Sumerian tablets describe in detail , written thousands of yrs before the bible.

Jesus, all love and peace was their PLANT !!!!

Sorry if I sound terribly opinionated, I have researched so much and the truth sounds crazy to the traditional believer, I know , but reveals itself when you really begin seeking answers

oh well, take it as you will, you are you, i am me, we are bound to disagree......

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
hey thats fine ...I dont expect us to completely agree on anything ....lol .

My opinion is the bible is both a BLUEPRINT for GOD and the End times ...and a BLUEPRINT for satan (he is in there too and there is a HUGE plane and agenda concering him ) ....and they are using it (the Bible)to further their agenda on this earth .....to bring about a heaven on earth type of situation.....
Back to the days of Pharoh where godMEN (Leaders etc) are worshipped and the rest are slaves ...Pharoh was of the seed of the fallen ones ..and we will have another modern day Pharoh (AC)(Modern day Children of the Annuki) .....we are sort of back at the beginning I guess ....

What has been before will be again ..nothing new under the sun ..
Maybe this Enlil Enki stuff whatever may have some truths(I have not looked into it ..but maybe I need to ) ..but not complete truths ...satan wants to be seen as God and wants worship from man ..he wants to be considered the GOOD GUY ...when he is in fact NOT ....so he will MIMIC the good guy (CHRIST) so everyone thinks that he is Christ .....pretty simple really ..he wants GLOBAL CONTROL and GLOBAL WORSHIP ...

There is a seed of God and a seed of the devil ...
Satan and his fallen angels may have created a type of man and woman himself (He does mimic God) the Annuki (fallen ones) comingled with man and that created that bad seed we have now ...(My opinion) ...(the so called Aliens) ....who are now in PEOPLE living as PEOPLE >>(through posession and genetic altering )
Read the parable of the sower ......no matter how you cut it there are TWO SEEDS ..one good and one bad ....one a tare ..and one a wheat ...

Its really hard to put into words what I am thinking sometimes ..
I may be way off on what I am trying to convey ..but I am trying lol

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

You are partially correct about the annunaki . Only a few families were condemned to stay here . It was their punishment and penance if you like . But if they are so all powerfull why are you not a total slave yet ?

You see the problem is this . The machine is an armageddon device . If you try to disable or mess with it , it is programed to kill anyone who threatens its survival. We ,you and many others living here have friends family and loved ones trapped and recycling through the machine . Stripped of all memory ,abused and lonely , lost in doubt anger and pain for lack of retained soul wisdom . can you remember ANY OF YOUR LAST LIFE ?

Its a bit like no mans land .

IF the annunaki were still here and controlled this planet COMPLETELY , YOU WOULD KNOW ABOUT IT .

most of the annunaki ascended to escape the complete humiliation of defeat and reprisal .

Of course there is little evidence that you would recognise because you dont know what to look for . you dont understand how advanced technology is disguised to look like harmless civilian infrastructure .

Not saying your stupid . just saying you are not in the loop. You dont speak the language ,you dont know how to read beetwen the lines .

this is the point where I loose civilians like UNDO and the rest because they lack the scientific background to see the obvious hidden behind the obvious .

you think for example that the london underground circle line is just a train track right ? Wrong . It also doubles as a particle accelerator/generator.

Thats why ,during the war , all the politicians and well connected stayed at the dorchester hotel . It had a shield generator powered by the above .
there are many more levels to the london 'underground' than the one you commute on you know .

When technology becomes sufficiently advanced its very easy to disguise as a bridge , a church tower, a tunnel . What would happen if you buried a stargate /einstien rosen bridge , behind the brickwork of a tunnel ?. Yep , you may end up driving in to another dimension , a running hologram or an under ground base . Laugh if you want to but this is how its done , RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSE . Its like the joke about the telephone box. Most humans still dont get the inside joke .

So you see ,to avoid neurotic fearfull humans panicking ,these technologies become a seamless part of your everyday life without you being any the wiser . The PROOF IS HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT.

The only ace enki and enlil have left is hiding behind the protection that the machine was programed to afford them. Its their last refuge until the machine is disabled . But how to disable the machine without loosing innocent souls ? thats the rub . YOU are being held hostage by the machine . Which is why my family keeps a very low profile and enki's family adopts a predatory strategy . You and all souls living here exist on a knife edge , caught between scylla and charybdis . A rock and a hard place .Its the ultimate hostage stand off . A race to the finish .

What you dont know wont hurt you , what you DO KNOW will make you cry .

And forget all that rubbish about enki and enlil being rivals . Thats the oldest divide and conquer trick in the book . Its just the old good cop/bad cop routine. Just like catholic versus protestant . Same jesus , and either way your already in hell !!!!!!

No , I must MOST RESPECTFULLY and not patronisingly disagree with you there. Before my family woke me up though , I would have agreed with you 100% . So dont take anything I say as a criticism .

I admire your fight and defiance in the face of tyranny CP .your my kind of girl . Must be the celt in you .

I have a lot of Celtic fire too .

did you like that film V with Natalie Portman and stephen fry ?

We are the ones behind those films you know. trying to get people to THINK . titanic was another one .

anyway , you take care of yourself and try not to worry to much about all the crap coming down . We will get the other side of this .It will be rough for a while yes but your safe where you are actually .

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

might be worth you looking into how much OT information was based upon earlier info in the Sumerian Tablets and things that happened in Egytptian times

Also worth researching how the concept of "Satan" came about.....this idea of Satan being one person, some demonic being out to steer god's children from the light, is a concept the writers of the bible put in there. Research the root meaning of Satan and see how it is a broad term to describe anyone who is opposed to Jehovah-Enlil's ways and means.

The Sumerian tablets describe how the Annunaki originally created us as ignorant slaves. Enli (later Jehovah) sought absolute authority over these hybrids and did not want them to have the same knowledge or rights as the Annunaki. Enki, his brother, wanted humans to have equal rights and Enlil-Jehovah was enraged by how Enki showed the hybrids their true nature and potential. (garden of Eden story).
There was terrible enmity between these two factions for millenia, with various other breakaway factions forming. The world was pretty much the arena for the spats and power grabs of the various annunaki factions and they all did whatever it took to gain supporters. Enlil was the tyrant, Enki had a softer approach but was not without his own flaws.

This idea of "one god" in the OT is wrong. There were "many gods" but Enlil-Jehovah was the leader so to speak.

Enlil and Enki became enemies in a way , with enlil doing all he could to dicredit Enki and attempt to gather his slaves together again. Enki was very much an adversary of this god.

The attributes associated with Satan are also a metaphor for man's lower nature, that voice in ones head that leads one down paths that may not always be the best for you, that side of ones nature that tempts one to do "wrong" things or "bad" things in some people's cases.....there is not some evil demon responsible for all the world's ills, it is merely man's nature, which we have inherited from the creator gods, who history reveals as being war-mongering, flawed, imperfect beings not disinclined to murder, attack, tyranninse and control their creations.

Enlil-jehovah is your typical egomaniacal despot. THIS is the god of the bible, god with a "little g" not capital "G".

It's only when you really research, think and question that all this comes to light in ones mind. There was a time when I was quite religious, back in my 20's, when I took all the bible said as literal fact. Something began to not "sit right" with me though, so I started to question things and am so glad I did !

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Interesting theory. If you were not into occult practices, it could even seem plausible. But as i have mentioned in a few posts already, i know God YHWH and i knew satan. And satan, that ol' devil, it tried to kill me physically a few times already, for warning people against its wiles and schemes.

The bible is not an illuminati blueprint: it is the blueprint from God, from the day creation started until the Day of the End, when YHWH comes with New Jerusalem to rule over earth and satan and its followers, both fallen angels/devils, and people, are cast into the lake of fire.

The illuminati's ideas are merely prepondered and already written out, so God's children are not caught unawares. Even Verichip/PLD's are mentioned indirectly there. The Mark of the Beast is taken IN the right hand or forehead, according to the original scripts.

Instead of trying to pull God down to the physical realm, get your heart right with Him and prepare to meet Him. Death becomes us all, but that is when the Truth is seen. Heaven for those who accepted Jesus, hell for those who rejected Him. Easy.

As for the theory that all gods are one: God Himself told Israel, that the names of other gods are not even to be heard out of their mouths. And the Egyptians were a long time after Noah already spake to YHWH.

I don't even attempt to convert you: I tell you that you are wrong and it's up to you to get it right. Your choice.

[edit on 2008/11/6 by J.Smit]

[edit on 2008/11/6 by J.Smit]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Smit

I read the Tarot and am an Astrolgoer, I must surely be in league with the DEVIL I guess , muhaaaaaaa
careful now, I might have to put a spell on you ,

As for your beloved Yahweh, he is merely the slave god Enlil spoken of in the Sumerian tablets, and the creation story in the OT is a watered down version of an extremely detailed account in those same Sumerian records.Do some research, you might learn something.

I am completely and fully in tune with the light, thankyou. I am god, god is me, not some external force I need to genuflect to , worship , praise.

I do not, and never will, worship a god who goes around destroying cities, murdering individuals, committing genocide and generally acting like a tyrannincal, controlling despot.

As for the visit you had, there are dark spirits in the invisible worlds...they tell peoplet to rape little girls, they tell people to kill theselves, they tell people to do this that or the other and they can tell you they are jesus christ just as easily as they can tell you they are Satan incarnate.

You are wasting your time writing to me , really.

ps) "Hell" for the unbelievers....are you for real

[edit on 6/11/08 by cosmicpixie]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join