It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini and Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
All this talk about Kundalini awakenings, meditation, and psi balls has finally pushed me over the edge. I have always been interested in the subject. Now with what i have read here and on link others have posted, I think I am ready to dive in.

I have certain... abilities... with electromagnetism that i have yet to understand. I feel that the key to understanding these abilities is meditation. I'm not trying to get any super powers or anything like that. I just want to wake up. I am more interested in being in tune with nature and the earth. I feel as if I am somewhat connected to Gaia and want to strengthen this connection.

I am asking any of my fellow ATS'ers to give me some pointers or advice on how to begin meditating. I will need all the guidance I can get. Any help is much appreciated.

(please constructive advice only. maybe some humorous
)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Try this little video on google.
video.google.com...

It's a visual one,so you can do it with your eyes open,or you can do it with your eyes closed,s'up to you
If find it's easier (as someone who's just starting out with meditation) to use guided meditations either youtube,google videos,or CDs,as it's pretty hard to shut off that internal radio. There's loads of stuff out there,loads of different types of meditations. Try them all out,you'll get on with some,betterthan you will with others,so find a couple that you get on well with,and practice them.

Don't try too hard,just relax and listen at first,don't expect anything,everyone will have different experiences,and they're all right. Your mind will know what to do and what is right for you.

more people will come along with more stuff to say

best of luck

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
much appreciated. i know how hard it is to turn off that radio. however, i find myself listening to music such as Enigma for hours on end, eyes shut, and just listening. do you think that might help in my "quest" for enlightenment?

(lol, i said quest)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Yeah,that's a meditation in itself,and anything that gets the mind to keep scthum for 5 minutes is made of win.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Personally mine just happened, I didn't have to meditate and believe if it's meant to happen it will just like it did with me.

I will tell you though OMG what an awesome feeling it is and I don't know what chakra I have got too but It has made me see things in the bible writings and understand stuff I never even gave any thought too before.

It's truely a wonderful feeling when it happened to me I feel like I could talk about it for hours and like I had so much energy.

Personally I wouldn't bring it on, if the divine (holy ghost they claim) wants you awake, you will be.

(by the way I am not a religious person but this has really made me think)

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sliick

Dont know if you have read my thread alreafy but thought you may be interested if not.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join