It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propganda Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Here they are, worked hard to get them up. Begged barrowed and stole Web space. Well not really stole lol.

I was recently in New Jeresy for a family function. Brother in law, is a Sargent/Trainer at fort Dix in NJ. He showed me this, and I told him I had to have them.

The Files are good size, please just save the files dont just open them, As I said its borrowed web space, so i cant keep them up long. SkepticOverlord, if you can take them and make them what ever you have too, to put them up permently.

Contained in the videos is , the propganda from Iraq and the war on terror over seas. Warning not for the faint of heart.

www.homersnwin.com...

FyI They are long like 8meg 11meg 31meg

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The first two look like (judging from the names at least) they are vids from GrouchyMedia.

Die Terrorists Die and Taliban Bodies were made by grouchy and are popular within the military. But they aren't propoganda for the Iraqis, they are more to fire up the troops. Don't know about United we stand, but downloading it now.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
The first two look like (judging from the names at least) they are vids from GrouchyMedia.

Die Terrorists Die and Taliban Bodies were made by grouchy and are popular within the military. But they aren't propoganda for the Iraqis, they are more to fire up the troops. Don't know about United we stand, but downloading it now.

It makes me grompy to think that they were out there. He had them on his key ring, lol Little zip storage on his key ring. He did say they were played on TV as propganda in Iraq, afgan...

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I believe they were played quite a lot by and to the troops and others in the military. But not to the public at large as far as I know.

Incidentally, the UnitedThroughItAll.zip was corrupted the first time I downloaded, going to try again.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
I believe they were played quite a lot by and to the troops and others in the military. But not to the public at large as far as I know.

Incidentally, the UnitedThroughItAll.zip was corrupted the first time I downloaded, going to try again.

o well , ......

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yah the first 2 look as though they are made to get troops pumped and not propoganda. The 3rd one doesn't want to work for me though it's corrupt.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I can clearly see what you guys are say about boosting troops. Dont you think it could work for both? I dont know wh the third is messing up, I will have my girl change it when she gets home.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
I can clearly see what you guys are say about boosting troops. Dont you think it could work for both? I dont know wh the third is messing up, I will have my girl change it when she gets home.

It could very easily work both. But for it to work with Iraqi's it seems almost to fowarded shouting DIE Mother F***** DIE and flashing pictures of Osama seems to obvious to be typical propoganda. I can bet you it's full of subliminals however.

[Edited on 29-3-2004 by Lord Of The Strings]

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Of The Strings
Yah the first 2 look as though they are made to get troops pumped and not propoganda. The 3rd one doesn't want to work for me though it's corrupt.

Yep, it's corrupt alright. Me too.

new topics

top topics

join