It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russell Brand & Jonathan Ross

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012gal

I have only seen one performance (if that is in fact what it could be caled) by Russell Brand, he is rude, crude, distasteful, disrectful, and no comedian or actor! Any controversy surrounding this man is no suprise.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Personally, the entire situation is ridicules.

Although it would be funny if people actually started to treat comedians in America like this. Most of them would be out of a job within an hour.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I was more offended by the fact that this was two of Britains supposed brightest stars coming out with totally below par and unfunny material!

Honestly,it was like listening to two hyperactive children after an alnight bender on e numbers!

Imagine Jonathon Ross being paid 16 grand a day and only being able to come up with that rubbish!

Shame on you Mr. Ross!

P.s. Never liked Russel Brand anyway.Looks like he needs a good bath to me!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss

I like Russel Brand he is a geniunely funny comedian.

I find Brand as funny as a 3 week dead slug found in your Sunday Roast .... which oddly enough is the sort of thin Brand woulod no doubt find hilarious - especially if it was your 94 year old Granny who found the slug and he;d been the one to put it there ....

I think a lot of this has been a long overdue backlash against people of low intelligence and even lower sense of moral and social responsibilty being paid outrageously daft sums of money by the BBC - Brand earns more per show than I do a year. Ross earns enough in a year to feed an African country for a lifetime.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join