It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berg to file Emergency Ruling with Surpreme Court

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by afaik

Originally posted by habu71
reply to post by afaik

Up now.....resolves to blogware.com????????????

Now 1:42pm, Still the same, resolves, no ping etc.

gonna go mow the lawn.

I get a ping for it:

Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

D:\>ping www.obamacrimes.com

Pinging www.obamacrimes.com [66.98.145.18] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 66.98.145.18: bytes=32 time=44ms TTL=48
Reply from 66.98.145.18: bytes=32 time=41ms TTL=48
Reply from 66.98.145.18: bytes=32 time=56ms TTL=48
Reply from 66.98.145.18: bytes=32 time=42ms TTL=48

Ping statistics for 66.98.145.18:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 41ms, Maximum = 56ms, Average = 45ms

Site is back up now.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

A facsimile of his valid birth certificate is posted at his personal website at barackobama.com. I'm very surprised that all of you so called knowledgeable people don't know that. He was born in Hawaii of an American mother which is all one needs to be a citizen.

Sorry guys - - I've always enjoyed and been informed by this website until I stumbled over this very ignorant group of people.

Obama Birth Certificate
Obama.FightTheSmears.com
aObama is a US Citizen. See the Original Birth Certificate.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It'a all politically motivated. If Obama were a Republican you know that Republicans would do anything to bury it. It's all pretty transparent. Even if Obama produces a birth certificate...it doesn't matter to the Republicans. If they can stall the election and buy more time, Republicans would benefit most. While the election were stalled, McCain would contiue campaigning, continue the non issue-related attacks and you just never know, we could have another terrorist attack, or some major international military event that would swing the vote McCain's way. It's all pretty transparent.

If McCain were winning...I don't think it would be an issue.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRooster
Sorry to go off topic for a second but your post inspired me, please read along...

Please don't forget the more general term of Libroid.

I dislike one line posts.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
I won't discuss any other issues until you drop the idea and admit that Obama has not changed his tax plan. Until then, you're nothing more than a liar.

I don't know about the conversation you had with the poster you mentioned but Obama's tax plan has changed numerous times especially the cutoff point regarding where the supposed tax cuts will end.

Obama's ticket & Obama advisors have gone from 250,000 to 200,000 to 150,000 and then 120,000. Sounds like a change to me. Also, let's not forget that Obama voted 1 or 2 years ago for a resolution to raise taxes for people making 42,000.

Bottom line is that IF you believe Obama will cut your taxes then you are deluding yourself and I am talking about everyone regardless of your income. There is no way Obama can provide the funding for his dramatic increase in government and spending without raising everyone's taxes.

Unfortunately it's not just income taxes. He will raise all sorts of other taxes which also affects everyone like social security taxes, fica and capital gains taxes.

Also, don't forget that Obama will let the Bush tax cuts expire. Once this expires, your taxes will go up even more. The Bush tax cuts affected all citizens so everyone will have yet another tax increase.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Can you source that? Last time I checked, the $120,000 quote wasn't from Obama. It was a slip by someone who isn't even part of the Obama camp.

The $200,000 mark is the cut off for TAX BREAKS. The $250,000 mark is the cut off for TAX HIKES.

No change there...

(I haven't heard anything about the $150,000 one)

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

I won't discuss any other issues until you drop the idea and admit that Obama has not changed his tax plan. Until then, you're nothing more than a liar.

I don't know about the conversation you had with the poster you mentioned but Obama's tax plan has changed numerous times especially the cutoff point regarding where the supposed tax cuts will end.

Obama's ticket & Obama advisors have gone from 250,000 to 200,000 to 150,000 and then 120,000. Sounds like a change to me. Also, let's not forget that Obama voted 1 or 2 years ago for a resolution to raise taxes for people making 42,000.

Bottom line is that IF you believe Obama will cut your taxes then you are deluding yourself and I am talking about everyone regardless of your income. There is no way Obama can provide the funding for his dramatic increase in government and spending without raising everyone's taxes.

Unfortunately it's not just income taxes. He will raise all sorts of other taxes which also affects everyone like social security taxes, fica and capital gains taxes.

Also, don't forget that Obama will let the Bush tax cuts expire. Once this expires, your taxes will go up even more. The Bush tax cuts affected all citizens so everyone will have yet another tax increase.

THANK YOU! I was begining to feel like I had got on the wrong bus and it was the short yellow one! You would think that someone with Sublimes alleged superior tax business acumen would KNOW this.

What really irritates me is that he again asks for proof! when I have provided all that he needs

This exactly why I have given links to videos and used words like "I QUOTE" and "Verbatim" because knowitalls like sublime don't like it when the FACTS show explicitly what I have already said 6 Effing times now Oh and by the way what happens to the income bracket BETWEEN the 200,000 get a tax cut. 250,000 gets a tax hike.

Giving a tax cut to those making $200,000 a year is giving a tax cut to the rich if you ask me. How many people do YOU know actually making that much money sublime? Like the poster says HOW in the HELL are we going to PAY for this Utopia Obama imagines in that empty space between his dumbo ears

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Can you source that? Last time I checked, the $120,000 quote wasn't from Obama. It was a slip by someone who isn't even part of the Obama camp.

The $200,000 mark is the cut off for TAX BREAKS. The $250,000 mark is the cut off for TAX HIKES.

No change there...

How can you not have heard about the 150,000? That was from Joe Biden who is Obama's vice president nominee.

The 120,000 is from Governor Bill Richardson who was talking for Obama at an Obama rally. Richardson is a prominent figure in the Obama campaign and he will have a high position in a Obama administration if he wins.

Here, listen for yourself:
YouTube video

[edit on 11/2/2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by solomons path

Spot on,

How people truely believe the republicans wouldnt of accused him of this LONG AGO, if it were true is beyond me.

Jesus, how many times does this need to be said?

Why on Earth, would a Presidential contender, not use this governmental document ( if indeed it was fake ) to totally destroy his opponent?

Its obviously not a fake, because Obama has been accused of every BS reason under the sun, I highly doubt Mccain and Co '' missed this '' if it was true.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is an interesting story, but I wouldn't get your hopes up about this.

It is my understanding that ANYONE, including YOU, can file an appeal with the Supreme Court of the USA. You just hand it to someone at the Supreme Court for filing.

However, there is a huge difference between filing, and being accepted for a hearing.

The Supreme Court is very selective about what they adjudicate. I think this filing may be dead on arrival.

#

Edit: If the Supreme Court denies the hearing, then the existing decision stands. That decision (as I understand it) says that only CONGRESS has jurisdiction here, since they are the ones that define what "natural born" means.

I think that is all correct info, but it is quite confusing to me actually.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Buck Division]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This goes beyond amazing to me. HAS ANYONE seen Barack Obama's actual BC. Not hearsay with disclaimers that they can't produce one but to trust them anyway,, I'M talking about PROOF Physical evidence. My God if this guy can't get this small task done to satisfy the ever growing suspicion surrounding BO, then how are we to expect he can get the big things done like leading a NATION!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

reply to post by WhatTheory

No change there...

ELECTION 2008

Obama's tax-cut threshold shrinking?

Confusion abounds as voters hear $250,000, $200,000, now $150,000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A new video advertisement released by the Obama campaign says the candidate's promised tax cuts are for citizens making less than $200,000 a year, not the widely reported figure of $250,000.

Adding to the confusion, Obama's running mate, Joe Biden, said in an interview yesterday the cuts are for even fewer people, limited to incomes of $150,000 or less.

Depending on the source of information, just who will have their taxes raised and who will have them cut under Obama's plan varies.

The campaign's homepage, for example, accessed today, reads, "Obama said he wanted to give a tax break to all families making under $250,000 per year, which he said was 95 percent of American workers."

Yet in the "Defining Moment" ad released on YouTube last week and viewable below, Obama says the tax cut "for 95 percent of working Americans" is only for those who make less than $200,000 per year.

According to the 2006 IRS statistics published by the National Taxpayers Union, "95 percent of working Americans" only includes those making less than $153,542 per year

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

Maintal,
Why havent the republicans said anything about the supposid 'fake birthcertificate?
Why hasnt it been a election issue?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

not so much about the ability to produce the BC, it is more about the willingness and motivation to NOT produce it.......

Does anyone know if the State Dept issued Senator Obama a passport based on the exact document that HAS been released?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Yo Maintal, im asking you a question here brother,

Why havent the republicans jumped on the
'' Obamas certificate is fake '' train?

Can you atleast TRY to answer that ?

Does this not matter either?

www.kitv.com...

The state's Department of Health director on Friday released a statement verifying the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama birth certificate.

The state has received multiple requests for a copy of Obama's birth certificate. State law does not allow officials to release the birth certificate of a person to someone outside of the family.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

Earlier Friday, a southwest Ohio magistrate rejected a challenge to Obama's U.S. citizenship. Judges in Seattle and Philadelphia recently dismissed similar suits.

when will this nonsense end?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
C'mon Maintal,

Please, just answer that one question..

Im so sick of this collosal CRAP Story being thrown around agian and again and again.

You need to be seriously mentally deluded to still be throwing this story out into the forum actually beliving it has merrit.

Obama's Birthcertifiate is a government document.
It has been said to be authentic by various state officials.
Law courts/judges have thrown this BS out multiple times, why on earth do you continue to post such TRIPE ?

when you cant even tell me why the republicans havent used this ''forgery'' in their campaign?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
When is ATS going to take a stand and BAN these people who knowingly post bullcrap stories hoping to sway peoples minds and cause fear?

Really, how many threads are there on this, and how many times is it shot down?

why are these people allowed to continue posting this stuff?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Yo Maintal, im asking you a question here brother,

Why havent the republicans jumped on the
'' Obamas certificate is fake '' train?

Can you atleast TRY to answer that ?

Does this not matter either?

www.kitv.com...

The state's Department of Health director on Friday released a statement verifying the legitimacy of Sen. Barack Obama birth certificate.

The state has received multiple requests for a copy of Obama's birth certificate. State law does not allow officials to release the birth certificate of a person to someone outside of the family.

OK? so whats stopping them? Obama was just there

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

Playing word games again? All this says is they have it on record that someone else has had it on record by someone else who says he has one but NO ONE has actually seen it

when will this nonsense end?

It was asked ands answered already

When he quits playing games and shows us the damn BC and not have to suffer through any more hearsay that such a thing is allegedly existing. MY GOD HOW HARD IS THIS TO UNDERSTAND. Why is it that just about everything about this guy sealed records ? Fear mongering?

You're damn right I'm afraid and it's simple things like this where we have had someone else say they know he has one but can't show it.

THAT isn't PROOF, that is Collusion, Hearsay, a lousy, alibi and an even worse excuse for Ducking the question and you can bitch all you like I WANT TO SEE THE BC and see no reason this should be so damn hard to do. DO YOU???

[edit on 2-11-2008 by MAINTAL]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

word games?

will you not be happy until YOUVE Seen and physically held it?

C'mon one more time,

why hasnt Mccain said that obamas certificate is fake?

Youd think, being its a government document that he could of atleast proven by now its a forgery ,yeah?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join