It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berg to file Emergency Ruling with Surpreme Court

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRooster

Lot of talk on that site with absolutely no support. I suppose you didn't notice that?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

Lot of talk on that site with absolutely no support. I suppose you didn't notice that?

Well, it says there is a press conference scheduled for 3pm today, so I guess we'll see.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

3 pm Chicago time has come and passed. Any news or can we go ahead and disregard this like we did to the previous stories?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Sounds legit to me and it would make sense that no news agency would cover it. So we will have to see what comes of the lawsuit. Watching that youtube vid scared the heck outta me. Dudes a muslim radical plain and simple.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Memysabu

Why do so many of you exist?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

3 pm Chicago time has come and passed. Any news or can we go ahead and disregard this like we did to the previous stories?

Sorry Sub, couldn't find any late breaking news on Andy or the news conference. Are you sure we can't just leave this up for a while?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Absolutely can. Just saying, let's not take it as fact yet.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I swear to god do any of you really think for a moment that he would have been allowed to get this far if he hadn't already been throughly vetted?

Never mind you want to hang on to your hopes and fantasies as long as you can.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Absolutely can. Just saying, let's not take it as fact yet.

So that I can post with your esteemed approval, what source would you prefer I reference when posting?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Reputable ones. Either multiple media sources or sites that post up court documents. It needs to in some way link to something that can be verified.

So often we have to deal with a site that claims a story to be true, they list a source that links to another source, and eventually it all comes back to some biased blog.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
I swear to god do any of you really think for a moment that he would have been allowed to get this far if he hadn't already been throughly vetted?

Never mind you want to hang on to your hopes and fantasies as long as you can.

I can think of six hundred million reasons he's been allowed to get this far, excuse me, six hundred million and one reasons (The Bilderbergers).

And for future reference, when you invoke my God for emphasis, would you please show Him the respect of capitalizing the first letter in His name, or any word in reference to Him. Thank you. Though for the record, I would prefer you chose another term for dramatic license.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Reputable ones. Either multiple media sources or sites that post up court documents. It needs to in some way link to something that can be verified.

So often we have to deal with a site that claims a story to be true, they list a source that links to another source, and eventually it all comes back to some biased blog.

What if there is only one or two, and they happen to be Fox or Newsmax?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I don't know. I can't give you a handbook on what constitutes a reputable source. Just check and double check. Don't believe it just because someone wrote it.

Is there anything backing the statement up? What is it based on?

The best way to tell? If it was something that disagreed with your values, would you accept it or would you still have doubt?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Well that's why they call it "Common Sense" sublime.

They have it and apparently Obamanoids don't

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

I won't discuss any other issues until you drop the idea and admit that Obama has not changed his tax plan. Until then, you're nothing more than a liar.

In fact, if you spread it one more time without backing it up, I will be forced to report it to mods for review. That's going to be my new approach to this as using reasoning has obviously failed.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAINTAL

Well that's why they call it "Common Sense" sublime.

They have it and apparently Obamanoids don't

Sorry to go off topic for a second but your post inspired me, please read along...

Obamafy

To relate things to Senator Barack Obama by the adding of either his first or last name to a word or sentence.

Chris: I hate the whole "Obamafy" trend these days.
Scott: I believe the correct form for that particular term is obamafication.

Obamanoid

–adjective
1. of, like, or suffering from Obamanoia.
–noun
2. a person suffering from Obamanoia.
Also, Obam·a·noi·ac

Obamabot

A person who supports Obama and is willing to vote for him but doesn't know a thing about him.
It's just a label for someone who doesn't know anything about Obama. You call them a Obamabot because they just spew out their support but have nothing else to show.

Obamafication

-noun
1. The act of being so caught up in a man Barack Obama, one looses site of the issues.

Obamalamadingdong

Obamalamadingdong: A Barack Obama campaign assistant who goes door to door for the candidate.
Goodness, Harry, there's an Obamalamadingdong at the door!

Obamatard

A a staunch, often combative, supporter of Democratic Party Presidential nominee Barack Hussein Obama that does not have any substantial reason for being so.

When placed in a position of defending their support, obamatards parrot the empty promises, glittering generalities and/or abstractions of the Obama campaign rhetoric.

Obamatards are highly predisposed to manipulation by visual media, group-think and a lack of analytical skills.

The obamatard used the rent money her dad gave her to buy a "Hope Change 08" shirt and a "No Bush" skin for her cell phone.

Source

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hi Guy's,
Here is a copy of a post I just put up here.

[START POST]

Now 1:12pm GMT + 10, Sydney time and I can't get to obamacrimes.com

Nslookup say's the domain resolves ...

>nslookup obamacrimes.com
Server: *.****.***
Address: ***.***.***.***

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: obamacrimes.com
Address: 66.98.145.18

But I can't ping or browse to it...

>ping 66.98.145.18

Pinging 66.98.145.18 with 32 bytes of data:

Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 66.98.145.18:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

I could access it last night, they had a notice saying they had a catastrophic server failure. The site was still up but there content was mucked up and temporary links were put in from what I could tell.

[END POST]

Anyone else got access probs?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by afaik

Up now.....resolves to blogware.com????????????

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by habu71

Often, when sites are shut down immediately without warning and end up redirecting elsewhere it is because they are court ordered to remove the content. Perhaps the site was too slanderous and a warning was given.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by habu71
reply to post by afaik

Up now.....resolves to blogware.com????????????

Now 1:42pm, Still the same, resolves, no ping etc.

gonna go mow the lawn.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join