It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Berg to file Emergency Ruling with Surpreme Court

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Berg to file Emergency Ruling with Surpreme Court

rense.com

At 3:15pm eastern today Attrny Berg will be an appreal for an Emergency Ruling to stop Nov 4th election due to Obama questioned status.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Attny Berg is constitutionally filing and asking for an emergency ruling to stop the Nov 4th election until Obama can prove once and for all that he is indeed a natural born American citizen and not an illegal alien. Looks as if the main streamers are going to have to start reporting the news on this one instead of ignoring it.

rense.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
While I agree about the frustration of not having this matter simply be resolved as it would in any other case. I suggest that obamacrimes.com is far from MSM media.

In fact, this may well be willfully ignored by the judicial branch, which has abdicated its responsibility on such matters before (until the time came to dictate 'stop recounting votes!' and appoints whoever as president.)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I don't get it. I would think that to even RUN for Presidency, you'd have to prove you are a citizen of the US. I would think that the United States Government has access to ALL US Birth Records and that would be somoething they pull, from the get go. How are people STILL insisting he is not a citizen?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Layla

It's on Obama to prove he is a citizen, he can't or won't do it. This is something that is easily proven. What is Obama hiding?

This is not going away.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by RRconservative]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
This is not going away.

Obama's army of brownshirts can make it go away.
Intimidation and strong arm tactics.

It could easily go away if Obama would just show the damn birth certificate. But he won't because he's hiding something on it.

God Bless Berg ... I hope he's able to get the information out ... but something tells me that he won't. We are in the repeat of pre-wwII Germany. It's going to get very ugly .... very.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Obama has traveled abroad. He obviously has a passport. How did he get a passport if he doesn't have a valid birth certificate? He has for many years had a security clearance for Federal buildings. How was he able to get that without a birth certificate? Are people suggesting that there has been an ongoing conspiracy for many years allowing him to get these documents without a b.c.?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
How did he get a passport if he doesn't have a valid birth certificate?

he could very well have a valid birth certificate - but we haven't seen it.

The thing about birth certificates from back then is that many times the occupation and religion of the parents are listed on it. His race will also be listed. And his name.

THAT is what a lot of people think he's hiding.

The religion of the child ... the race of the child ... the name of the child.

If he'd just show the certificate this would all go away.

But he's hired teams of lawyers to BLOCK the courts from allowing people to see it.

The people should be able to see it before casting their votes for POTUS.

period.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This person may file an emergency appeal, but he can't file an emergency "Ruling". He is requesting a ruling, not filing one.

He also has absolutely no chance of getting his appeal approved, because he has no proof that his supposition is true.

Add to that the fact that the Supreme Court has always refused to intervene BEFORE an election.

This whole thing is sheer unadulterated stupidity.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
It's on Obama to prove he is a citizen, he can't or won't do it. This is something that is easily proven. What is Obama hiding?

No, it's not on Obama to prove he's a Citizen. He's done that many times throughout his life. It's on 'your guy' to present a case disproving he's a citizen that doesn't get thrown out of court repeatedly. What's this, like the third or fourth try now?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Obama, regardless of your personal beliefs, would never been allowed to continue this far, if there was a real possiblity that he is not a citizen of the U.S. IF there were any real evidence . . . the GOP would have outed him months, if not years ago.

No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.

U.S. Constitution
He would have to meet requirements that call citizenship into question already . . . so, it would be on record what his status was. IF he was not a natural citizen and only a senator through the "naturalization" process . . . this would be brought up, as soon as he announced his candidacy.

Give it up . . . there is nothing to this. Just like there is nothing to the "Michelle" tape. Just like there was nothing to McCain's black baby. Just like there was nothing to the whole "Swift Boat" thing.

Partisan propaganda and fear mongering . . . that's all.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Interesting article linked from the Steve Quayle site -

The Great Obama Swindle of 2008

Interesting thoughts on this matter - with Constitutional discussion ...

edited immediately to fix link

[edit on 10/30/2008 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Obama has gotten away with much more than not showing his long version birth certificate. I feel bad for people who only listen to CNN and the likes. They have NOT disclosed the real FACTS about Obama.
DO YOU OWN RESEARCH!
Here is a video with FACTS..Watch it, and as you do, write down what is being said, then go to the net and research those statements made in the video. I have, have you? Don't let the truth slap you in the face after the vote..You have a choice..
www.citizenslim.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RRconservative

So, by this theory, you'se saying that at NO POINT since his start of running for president has the GOVERNMENT asked him to prove his citizenship? So anyone can go run for President and even be elected, and unless someone files a lawsuit asking him or her to prove citizenship, then the candidate doesn't have to? That doesn't fly. Obviously somewhere along the line the actual US Government perfomrs some sort of background check veirfying that he does indeed meet the basic requirements for becoming President. He wouldn't have gotten this far otherwise. It just doesn't make sense.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I believe Obama was born in Hawaii, but I also believe there is some thing or things on his certificate he doesn't want to get out. Perhaps the religion is listed as Muslim? But that's not his fault he was only a baby so I don't think that's it. Maybe his race isn't listed as "African" or "Black"? His mother is white. Although I don't think that's it either as he looks black regardless. Maybe just maybe his father isn't listed as the person we all think he is? Maybe it's listed as "unknown" or someone else's name? That would definitely be very interesting and something he would not want released. Other than that why wouldn't he just plaster the damn thing on every TV outlet in the country and say STFU?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
this is so stupid, if Obama is a citizen he would have a birth certificate, all the judge needs to do is say present your Birth Certificate. Obama would have to comply and if he did all this would be done..

My question is why has Obama not just said here is my certificate.. enough with this crap.

Now if its because he cant.. that would be drastic.. what the hell would happen to all the Obama supporters? What would they do?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path
He would have to meet requirements that call citizenship into question already . . . so, it would be on record what his status was. IF he was not a natural citizen and only a senator through the "naturalization" process . . . this would be brought up, as soon as he announced his candidacy.

You should brush-up on your comprehension skills because there is a difference between being a U.S. citizen and a natural born citizen. The requirements for Congress and the President are different. To be President you must be a natural born citizen and to be in Congress you only have to be a citizen.

[edit on 10/30/2008 by WhatTheory]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
He has for many years had a security clearance for Federal buildings.

I believe this is incorrect. Obama does not have any security clearances. Please provide some proof which shows that he does have a clearance.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The problem is . . . Obama/someone has produced a birth certificate, but the right says it's "not legit".

I can't find the link, but FactCheck had it up and the LATimes and PolitiFact had it too . . . the argument being that Hawaii's BC's are all electronic now and even though a "stamp" can be barely made out from the scan . . . you don't see a "notorized" stamp. SO . . . these fear mongers won't accept this document.

Obama's BC on PolitiFact

IMO . . . it doesn't matter what info Obama provides . . . it won't be believed by the far right . . . no matter what he says about his policies . . . the far right will contend that he still "hasn't told us anything" . . . These people, much like the right and their views of the GOP, are falling to fear tactics and reacting from such. Any outlandish claim that can't be backed up . . . which is ALL of them . . . is just an excuse to feed the fear and bigotry. We truly are a closed-minded/easily-led country . . . on both sides of the political fence.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by solomons path
The problem is . . . Obama/someone has produced a birth certificate, but the right says it's "not legit".

Sorry, the problem is he has not produced anything except a dubious certificate of birth which is NOT a birth certificate.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join