It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtuber got arrested???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is wayyyyyyy out there, wayyyyyy freaky! She is a fluffer who has never done anything wrong, it is rediculous!

Scary.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think this is just a publicity stunt to get her own channel promoted. It's much too professionaly edited. But intresying find. I wonder why people do what they do. Even on ATS. Meaning myself as well...lol

[edit on 30-10-2008 by Benarius]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hard to know what to believe. How do we know that she did get arrested as she claimed? Did someone really threaten her and if so, what did she do in the first place to cause such a reaction? It could be a publicity stunt too. Who knows what's really go on here. I did happen to notice GFL stuff mentioned on her channel and also caught a glimpse of it on her myspace site, before my screen froze. Maybe nothing is going on or maybe there is more going on than she claims. I dunno.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
No way to tell what really is going on. I suppose if you care to take her at her word, you will think she is unfairly and wrongly treated. If you think she might be making parts or all of this up or not giving the whole story you''ll tend to write her off as a crackpot or attention seeker. In the end, with only one side of the story presented, who can really know?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It feels like a shakedown set up, like she's going to try and get some money out of it somehow.

But that's just my gut feeling, because i've seen that sort of thing on places like AOL and MySpace in the past.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
the "sonsofliberty1776" user sent youtube and law enforcement her info

but why?

I checked out his videos and website, and he seems to be a whackjob

why would they take him seriously?

anyways, what if they weren't real cops and just his buddies dressed as cops and just wanting to harass this poor woman?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
So, where is the arrest?

This is some person CLAIMING that she received these things. No proof, just a claim. That is hardly an arrest.

YouTube is full of crap like this. So what?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I tend to believe her. She dosen't seem to have anything to hide and is supposedly evicted because of it. If she is missing for a bit and shows up in a new place then I'll know...

BUT lets say she IS telling the truth? Then WTF???? Crazy scary if you ask me!

new topics

top topics

join